IT`S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE...COCKTAILS, STEAKS AND CAKES..11 JOLLY HOLIDAY NIGHTS @ RPR-DEC 2019

Hi I am glad I finally got to read your report. I am so glad you had a great time with Kyle. I know how you feel I am always glad when the teens want to do something with us especially vacation.

I love your food reports and I am taking notes for when I move down there. Thanks for all the pics the parks are so lovely at Christmas, I can't wait to see them in person.

What a great thing they do with the "snow" I might have to check it out when we move down there, not that I will miss snow. I have seen enough in my life.

What great timing for the Hagrid's ride. Glad that Kyle gave it such a good review, we look forward to trying it. The renovations look really nice at RPR and we look forward to staying there one day.

Will look forward to your May trip report. :D

Thanks bobbie......

I’m so glad you enjoyed reading it.....I know my trip reports aren’t for everyone, but I’m happy to know you liked it.

Hagrid’s ride is so much fun, and yes RP is lovely.

Restaurant choices are always important to our trips......and glad Kyle enjoyed most of them. We love when he’s with us and can’t wait for two weeks together at Christmas this year......yes, we’re still so happy he wants to spend some of his vacation time with us. He has another 5 weeks for other plans, and we’re glad he does his own thing too.

Thank you for your lovely comments......always appreciate them.....and yes, look forward to seeing you on the May report too......:wave2:

Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship
@Cara

Just wanted to say a great big hello :wave2: and hope things are going as well as they possibly can for you.

You’ve been in my thoughts this year, and wanted you to know that I and I’m sure many others who read your post are thinking of you.....

Take care and sending you lots of good wishes........:hug:
Thank you, Carole! I appreciate it so much. I'm doing pretty well. I'm having my third treatment next week. This isn't the most fun I have ever had, but it is doable, and it's curable. I plan to have many more adventures ahead of me!

Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship

Thank you, Carole! I appreciate it so much. I'm doing pretty well. I'm having my third treatment next week. This isn't the most fun I have ever had, but it is doable, and it's curable. I plan to have many more adventures ahead of me!

Cara, so good to hear from you!

I’m so glad to hear you’re doing as best you can be......no, it won’t be fun, but I’m sure you’re strong enough to get through it and keep concentrating on the positive outcome of your treatment.

Yes, we need to have a visit at the same time in the future, it would be lovely to say hello when you’re better ::yes::

Continued good wishes and many hugs to you Cara......:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!