IT`S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE...COCKTAILS, STEAKS AND CAKES..11 JOLLY HOLIDAY NIGHTS @ RPR-DEC 2019

Hi Carole - After sharing some of your fabulous trip report with my DH he said he is free the last week of August and Into September so he said “let’s go”!!!!. So......we just booked RPR - end of August- Club level for 10 days! Now we have to figure out if we bring our kids (27 and 24). But trying to arrange everyone schedules will be tough. Have a lovely trip and safe travels.

Brenda

Loved the airplane pictures - 747 is the “King”of the sky.

Fantastic news!!!

Oh I’m so happy you’re all booked up for RP!!! And best wishes the schedules align for your kids to come too, that would be an amazing trip for all of you! Will keep fingers crossed it all works out.......but that is excellent news.....

Thank you......we’ll do our best to have a fabulous time.......and yes the 747 is a special aircraft. We’ll miss it when it’s finally phased out....... :wave2:

Did I know this already? Kyle must get his good taste from Tom.:joker: Have a great time on your trip!

:welcome: along Vicki.......good to see you!

lol.......yes, he certainly does get all his good taste from dad.......I’m odd apparently not liking chocolate cake....although one of my brothers is exactly the same, will eat a little chocolate now and again and likes a little cake......but never together.......odd!

Thanks Vicki....we’ll do our best......:wave2:

Oooooh! I'm so excited for you, Carole! I made the mistake of reading your post about Kyle's love of chocolate cake before I ate dinner and, boy oh boy, that was a mistake! lol - all the photos look so yummy that my boring meal didn't quite seem as satisfying as one of those pieces of chocolate cake! Tell Tom I'll be expecting lots of cake photos! :)

Safe journey, have a wonderful time, and know we will all be thinking of you and your lovely family!

:wave2:

lol.......oh I know...food pictures are the worst when you’re hungry!!!

Oh I’ll tell him...... ::yes:: we only forgot one food picture last trip, so we’re under orders to not forget any this time......

Aww....thank you so much......we are so excited......:wave2:

I bet Schumi is up packing now

She never waits until the last minute like I do
Lol

Yep, last minute packer here too.....:thumbsup2

Cases are down in one of the spare rooms though.......although honestly our two cases weren’t ever put away in the attic when we came home last month......didn’t seem much point!

But, we got Kyle’s case down on Monday.

I have a busy morning today (waxing involved :scared1:) but this afternoon or maybe this evening will be packing.......we leave fairly early tomorrow morning for the drive up to the airport hotel, otherwise it would be in the morning.

And pizza tonight.......another tradition for the evening before we set off......gotta love pizza!!!

Have a great trip! I just bought Kennedy Space Center tickets this morning. I'm still deciding whether to add the Explore Tour and the Dine with an Astronaut.

Last edited:

Have a great trip! I just bought Kennedy Space Center tickets this morning. I'm still deciding whether to add the Explore Tour and the Dine with an Astronaut.

Thanks so much......

Lovely!! Only heard good things about both extras......I think we’re going to stick again to the basics as we missed a few things last time with the regular ticket.....but hope you have fun when you do go......we can’t wait to get back.

Have a great trip! We'll be at Universal right after you leave! I can't wait to see everything decorated for the holidays & our first stay at RPR.

Have a great trip! We'll be at Universal right after you leave! I can't wait to see everything decorated for the holidays & our first stay at RPR.

:welcome: along FoodieFriend........gotta love that username!!! And good to see you post today......:flower3:

Yay!!!! Your first stay at RP.......I truly hope you have the best time there.....we love seeing all the hotels decorated, especially RP and Sapphire.......and the parks!! Understated but beautiful.......look forward to hearing about it when you come back, but have a fabulous time.....

Thank you so much, we’ll certainly try to have the best time......:wave2:

Safe travels! Sooooo jealous!

:welcome: back to you too Minnie17......good to see you!!

Thank you so much.......we are so excited this morning.......weather is dreadful which is always a good way to leave home knowing you’re heading for better weather in next couple of days........:wave2:

It’s now just after midnight est

That means it’s morning time UK for Schumi.....

Her family trip day!

Safe travels !

Thank you so much mac.......always appreciate good wishes!!!

About organised now I think.......everything is packed including last minute stuff, roll with bacon is about to be enjoyed with big mug of tea and then car service should be here in around 45 minutes.

I’m sure I’ll pop in here and there while we’re gone........ :wave2:

Thank you so much mac.......always appreciate good wishes!!!

About organised now I think.......everything is packed including last minute stuff, roll with bacon is about to be enjoyed with big mug of tea and then car service should be here in around 45 minutes.

I’m sure I’ll pop in here and there while we’re gone........ :wave2:

Carole,Tom and Kyle, have a wonderful time!!!!!

Excited to read and follow along with your newest trip report! So happy that Kyle will be joining you! Safe travels!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!