IT`S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE...COCKTAILS, STEAKS AND CAKES..11 JOLLY HOLIDAY NIGHTS @ RPR-DEC 2019

Excited to read and follow along with your newest trip report! So happy that Kyle will be joining you! Safe travels!
:welcome: along Jocelyn.......lovely to see you here!

Yes, itā€™s lovely having him with us.......heā€™s been incredibly patient as weā€™ve been doing a lot of chatting since we arrived to folks!!

And thank you.......we had a fabulous flight over.......:)

It's American Thanksgiving, and one of the things I'm thankful for is the fabulous Carole's family and wonderful trip reports! May it be everything you're dreaming of and more!!

Awwww.......thank you Maria.......you are so lovely......... :hug:

So far, itā€™s been a lot of fun! Kyle is loving being back too.......:wave2:

Safe travels! Looking forward to reading lots more!

Thank You!! I appreciate the good wishes........

Havenā€™t done a whole lot yet, but itā€™s been so good just being here with all the holiday stuff to see and enjoy.......... :wave2:

Yay:cheer2:you made it to your second home!!

We had a huge snowstorm (10 inches) on Thursday then torrential downpours on Friday, AAAANNND I live in the high desert! Although we are at the southern tip of the Rockies and in the foothills, it's usually ski in the morning and play tennis or golf when you come down from the mountain so the 82 degrees you mentioned sounds lovely. :sunny:Hope you're having fabulous weather and getting lots done (relaxing, eating chocolate cake and just having fun). I know you usually are on emails and face time more when Kyle isn't with you, so look forward to hearing all about the trip and food when you all get back to reality...

Following Along! We've got about seven weeks until our trip and we can't wait!

:welcome: along JAMIESMITH.......

Good to see you here......and how exciting you have a trip so close...I can imagine how keen you are for your trip to begin.

Hope you enjoy this trip report when it starts properly......:thumbsup2

Yay:cheer2:you made it to your second home!!

We had a huge snowstorm (10 inches) on Thursday then torrential downpours on Friday, AAAANNND I live in the high desert! Although we are at the southern tip of the Rockies and in the foothills, it's usually ski in the morning and play tennis or golf when you come down from the mountain so the 82 degrees you mentioned sounds lovely. :sunny:Hope you're having fabulous weather and getting lots done (relaxing, eating chocolate cake and just having fun). I know you usually are on emails and face time more when Kyle isn't with you, so look forward to hearing all about the trip and food when you all get back to reality...

Oh my goodness that sounds quite dramatic weather wise......I love the sound of that lifestyle......although, I donā€˜t ski......or play golf.....lol.....but I do enjoy the clubhouse activities...... :thumbsup2

Itā€˜s been cooler today, but not as cold as we thought it would be, didnā€™t need a jacket to go to the Mall earlier. And the pool has more folks in it now than earlier. Last few days have been perfect.

Yes, itā€™s been a relaxing couple of days......taking it easy today and no parks tomorrow either.....to be a little colder tomorrow....indoor activities then too!! But, yes, having a lot of fun doing not very much.......:wave2:

Looking forward to reading this trip report! Hoping to see lots of pictures of Kyle with all his different chocolate cakes!!

:welcome: along to this report luvdisdogs......

Good to see you......I think this one is a little low key........but we are having such a blast!!

And yes, Kyle has enjoyed one or two cakes so far........:thumbsup2

I saw that is was cold earlier in the week. So glad it warmed up for you. Cant wait to hear if you braved the water rides in December.

:scared1:

Nope........not a chance......lol......it may have warmed up, but unless itā€˜s the 90ā€™s........no water rides for my family........yes, weā€™re wimps....::yes::

The few colder days werenā€™t so bad, especially in the sunshine. It was really only one morning I passed on the parks when they went.....I caught up on laundry and chatted to friends in the hotel.......my morning passed very quickly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!