It Takes Two, Baby; a 2017 Flower and Garden dining report *NEW dining report!*

Ya'll always look so happy. Like, the kind of happy I want to see on other's faces when I'm at WDW. Have you ever noticed the high percentage of people who look like they're being tortured?

Well I think the issues run deeper than Photobucket. I haven't been able to post any gif images for days. Bummer cause their so fun.

All your dis meets are great. It's so awesome that Kari and Casey drove to meet for lunch. Bet it was yummy.

So cool that you were able to meet up with Kari! One day I will get up to you, I promise!! ;)
I hope you do! Even a quick drive by in a parking lot up here lol

That was really nice that you were able to meet up with Kari and Casey. The two of you need to plan a trip that overlaps. :)
Now that's an idea :scratchin

Love these pictures!! We'll be there when @MeghanEmily get married so I'll have to represent us DISboard ladies during our DISmeet :)
:laughing: We have to get you either a "Representing the Disladies" shirt or have you hold up a huge cardboard sign and stand there while she gets married, a la Lloyd Dobler in "Say Anything"

Them jugs are great!! I use mine as my water cup at work and it keeps me well hydrated!
I'd love to carry my jug around in front of Ricky's friends but not sure that's appropriate :rotfl2:

Ooh looks delicious. This will be on my radar for a sweet treat in August!
You can get those at pretty much any bakery-type place in the parks!

Yay I'm so glad you got to see them! Now when do we get to meet? :scratchin
I was just thinking of that AGAIN in Maryland when we all saw the story of that poor girl at Great Escape :scratchin :( Message me repeatedly, stay on my case to pick a date!

:laughing: I started a Country Bear Jamboree jug trend.
:dogdance::dogdance:

I've heard Sleepy Hollow has hand dipped corn dogs now if that interests you. I've never actually had a corn dog or corn dog nuggets so I'm curious to try.
I have to check that out! Chris loves them too. Do you have a Nathan's by you? They have pretty good corn dog nuggets :goodvibes

I already love this kid!
Then if we ever have overlapping trips again, I'll let you borrow him for a few hours :rotfl2:

I've said it before, but I'm so glad we got the chance to meet you and Steve! Who knows how long Nathan and I would have sat on that stalled Epcot monorail anyway, so we were actually doing ourselves a huge favour in coming over to MK to meet. :)
:grouphug:

Now I really wish I'd stayed and seen this!! I love Nick and Judy :lovestruc
I hate to say this but, well, there's a fairly good chance it'll rain a tiny bit when you're down there in August, so maybe you'll get to see it. It won't rain on your wedding day though, most definitely NOT!!!!

Yay for your Disney meet this weekend! And all the meets in your update!
I was so happy it worked out! Now I just need to get down to Ga. for you. Or get you to go to Disney in a month other than June lol

I did visit the Confectionary and got some cake pops and chocolate dipped strawberries but I didn't see the cookie. I wish I had! I never made it back there bc the line was always too long!
Actually, when I got the cookie, they weren't out. The cases were pretty bare and even though the park only had another hour or so to be open, I thought it was kind of weird they'd be so bare. I was annoyed the line was so long but luckily it gave us the chance to see lots of people asking for specific things and the CM"s going in the back to get them, including my delicious cookie :love:

Love how you got to do all those great Dis meets!

With the number of trips you take, you and I are bound to have a Dismeet one of these days!!

I don't think I've ever seen these. But I want one!
I think they're fairly new!

You're becoming the Queen of the Dismeets! That's awesome that you get to do so many :love:
I think @chunkymonkey and @Raeven might be the Queens and I'm the Princess princess:

Geeze, it seems we're having the same issues, but mine is with sharing from my Google photos! So aggravating!!!
Ugh :headache: Another Dis friend just posted earlier today that he's been using google photos and it's working ok, wonder if it'll crap out on him?

Ya'll always look so happy. Like, the kind of happy I want to see on other's faces when I'm at WDW. Have you ever noticed the high percentage of people who look like they're being tortured?
Very nice of you to say :goodvibes And yes I do notice all those poor, unfortunate souls who can't seem to enjoy themselves when in Disney. Sometimes I do laugh if there's interesting conversation to go along with the crabby faces (unless said conversation/crabby face is coming from my Christopher)

Well I think the issues run deeper than Photobucket. I haven't been able to post any gif images for days. Bummer cause their so fun.
*** is going on ????? It's totally no fun not being able to post pictures! I haven't ventured into gif territory yet; my sister just recently showed me how to use them on my phone lol. I'm like, 10 years behind everyone else with tech stuff.

It's so awesome that Kari and Casey drove to meet for lunch. Bet it was yummy.
I was very happy Casey was willing to take time out of her busy day for us. Oh yeah, it was nice to see Kari, too ;)

I use Imgur. Let me know if you need a tutorial! Looking forward to getting caught up now that pics are back!!!
I may take you up on that! Sadly I have yet to fix all my pictures that disappeared, but you can pretend you already read all that and pick up from where the pictures start again :blush: Glad to have you back :goodvibes

I was just thinking of that AGAIN in Maryland when we all saw the story of that poor girl at Great Escape :scratchin :( Message me repeatedly, stay on my case to pick a date!

:rotfl: are you saying you want to go to the Great Escape and ride the Sky Ride? But yes I'll message you tomorrow!

I have to check that out! Chris loves them too. Do you have a Nathan's by you? They have pretty good corn dog nuggets :goodvibes

The only ones I've ever seen are in food courts and gas stations. I think Colonie Center had one in the food court, but I could be wrong. I used to love the pretzel wrapped Nathan's hotdogs at Auntie Anne's.

I hate to say this but, well, there's a fairly good chance it'll rain a tiny bit when you're down there in August, so maybe you'll get to see it. It won't rain on your wedding day though, most definitely NOT!!!!

Yeah, I'm anticipating rain, especially in the afternoons, so maybe I'll see it then!! But I swear to god if we get a hurricane the morning of my wedding... :mad: ...that said, we just got the back-up rain location for our ceremony, and it's the American Adventure Rotunda, so that would be beautiful and help to soften the blow a little!

Before I get on with the report I'm going to give you a quick rundown of my weekend. Chris, my mother and I went to Maryland to meet my sister and her 3 boys who were coming up from Georgia for a lacrosse tournament my 2 oldest nephew's were playing in. We were in Rockville, MD which isn't that far from D.C.

I was at that same tournament, watching my cousin's son from Michigan!! They played a team from Georgia--

Chris and I DID get to meet up with a couple special ladies for lunch on Sunday:
Love this!!! You are all looking beautiful and happy to be together!
And Steve and I are so happy they did because both Meghan and Nathan are genuinely sweet, friendly, fun people and we were able to enjoy a bit of time with them:
So nice to get to meet Meghan and Nathan! I am hoping to meet up with them in August if the stars align....always fun to see fellow Canadians at Disney!

we all know calories don't count in Disney anyway, right?
Calories??? What are they?? Disney food is magical, right?? You can eat as much as you like and not gain weight......that's always been my theory! Lol!

but I couldn't figure it out because, well, computer moron here.
You're in good company...

heads are gonna roll, baby.
:laughing: I use this expression all the time!

Well, this sweet girl switched up here plans and they got off at MK instead so we could meet!
Awesome!

I LOVE THE JUGS!!! You know I take the jug out at home all the time!
I'd be disappointed if you didn't!

'm always down for some hot dog nuggets so these were just fine.
Me too! I have to have them once every trip.

Normally I eat part of it and save the rest for the next day, but since my dinner was on the light side I ate the whole thing.
Where do you get your will power?! I devour mine in no time flat! ::yes::

Because we all know calories don't count in Disney anyway, right?
Exactly!!! Plus with all the walking we all do... it's necessary we replenish ourselves constantly, right?!

:laughing: We have to get you either a "Representing the Disladies" shirt or have you hold up a huge cardboard sign and stand there while she gets married, a la Lloyd Dobler in "Say Anything"

54d406db1af1b_-_anything-pp.jpg

Hahaha!

That mickey cookie looks delicious!

I've always wanted to see the special rain parade without having to experience the rain lol.

I used to love the pretzel wrapped Nathan's hotdogs at Auntie Anne's.
I love those too! Oh and I still plan to check out the menus at Cross Gates, will definitely do it this weekend :thumbsup2

But I swear to god if we get a hurricane the morning of my wedding... :mad:
WIPE THAT THOUGHT FROM YOUR MIND, YOUNG LADY!

we just got the back-up rain location for our ceremony, and it's the American Adventure Rotunda, so that would be beautiful and help to soften the blow a little!
However that IS a sweet spot. But still, not rain that day :snooty:

I was at that same tournament, watching my cousin's son from Michigan!! They played a team from Georgia--
No way!!! How old is your cousin's son? My oldest nephew was on the U15 team with Empire State and actually is younger brother played on the U9 team. Most of the teams they played were from Maryland but a couple were from other states, I just can't remember where but my sister said they were the only league from Ga!

Love this!!! You are all looking beautiful and happy to be together!
:thanks:

I am hoping to meet up with them in August if the stars align....always fun to see fellow Canadians at Disney!
I hope you do!! Such a sweet couple :goodvibes
Where do you get your will power?! I devour mine in no time flat! ::yes::
Oh believe me, I have no will power. I eat more than my share there AND at home, I have a mouth full of sweet tooths (which I know is not proper English :rotfl:)

Exactly!!! Plus with all the walking we all do... it's necessary we replenish ourselves constantly, right?!
YES!

LOL thank you for this!

Your last update is making me want a corn dog nugget. Like now. :rolleyes:
You must have some down there!

I've always wanted to see the special rain parade without having to experience the rain lol.
Well now that would be a feat! Maybe one day it'll rain just a tad say while you're eating somewhere inside, so they'll get the rainy day parade ready. It'll start down Main St. and just as you run out to watch BOOM! Rain starts but they can't halt the parade. Perfect for you!!

I love those too! Oh and I still plan to check out the menus at Cross Gates, will definitely do it this weekend :thumbsup2

Ok! A lot of them are fast food but I'd check out the menus for The Melting Pot, Standard, and Lucky Strike. They might have some of the better (but not super expensive like Texas De Brazil) options.

Well now that would be a feat! Maybe one day it'll rain just a tad say while you're eating somewhere inside, so they'll get the rainy day parade ready. It'll start down Main St. and just as you run out to watch BOOM! Rain starts but they can't halt the parade. Perfect for you!!
That sounds fantastic ::yes::

img_6319-jpg.247163

If you don't know who that is you're obviously new to dining reports here on the Dis, but I'll clue you in anyway: it's Kari @kastoney and her adorable daughter Casey! They were nice enough to drive about 30 minutes out of their way and it was awesome to see them again. Only Steve and I met them last year so this was their first encounter with Chris and I probably didn't do his attitude justice prior to the meeting. He said about 20 words during lunch, disagreed with everything I said and told me I was wrong about 5x ::yes:: That's my boy! So thank you Kari and Casey, I'm so very glad we got together :hug:
Hey there, just seeing this after yet another crazy week at work, but now I have 11 DAYS OFF and I'm back in the DIS game!!!!! Packing tomorrow and headed to the beach on Sunday. I cannot wait!

So loved getting to see you all and Casey totally thought Chris was hilarious. As soon as we got home she had to tell Jason how he only said no to stuff and that was apparently the funniest thing on the planet. Apparently your Chris and Chris Rock are one in the same in her book :-)

We met up at Pirates and walked over to Tomorrowland for some laugh factory fun and took a ride on the PeopleMover, where I finally got to see inside Space Mountain with the lights on!! It's the little things guys. Scroll by quickly if you don't want to see the track you ride on:

img_5881-jpg.247169
It is the little things, no way this should be as exciting as it is.

img_5904-jpg.247172

I LOVE THE JUGS!!!
You said jugs. And love. And love jugs. And we're 12 :P

We settled on grabbing a spot on the HUB grass and getting some food from Casey's:

img_6190-jpg.247173
May not be the best food, but at least they have a great name :-)

No way!!! How old is your cousin's son? My oldest nephew was on the U15 team with Empire State and actually is younger brother played on the U9 team. Most of the teams they played were from Maryland but a couple were from other states, I just can't remember where but my sister said they were the only league from Ga!

Did they have blue toned jerseys? I remember someone said the other team was sophomores, so I bet we watched the same game!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter