Italy: Viva Italia Meets Thread

Teebee41 DW 3DD (13, 9 & 7) and DS (13) July 23-July31

Teebee41, we're on the same adventure! And I'm really excited because we have 7 and 9 year old daughters going as well; I was worried that they would be much younger than all of the other kids. Can't wait!

Teebee41, we're on the same adventure! And I'm really excited because we have 7 and 9 year old daughters going as well; I was worried that they would be much younger than all of the other kids. Can't wait!
Would you like to be added to the Roll Call on the first post of this thread? If so, let me know the makeup of your traveling party.

Sayhello

That would be great! Myself (Diane, age 37), husband Shawn age 40, and two daughters ages 7 and 9.

Thanks!

How cool is this?!? we'll see you soon :)

Wow! No one has posted on this thread in nearly a year! Sayhello, please add me and DH to the roll call. We depart on August 18, 2017. Thanks!

Wow! No one has posted on this thread in nearly a year! Sayhello, please add me and DH to the roll call. We depart on August 18, 2017. Thanks!

You are going to have the BEST time ever!!! I went on this trip in October and it was the best vacation ever, so far! Wear very comfortable shoes because you will be doing a lot of walking. According to the iPhone calculations, we walked about 42 miles that trip... which is a good thing because you will be eating A LOT of delicious food. In Rome, check out the Frigidarium for gelato. It's within a reasonable walking distance to the Gran Melia Hotel.

You are going to have the BEST time ever!!! I went on this trip in October and it was the best vacation ever, so far! Wear very comfortable shoes because you will be doing a lot of walking. According to the iPhone calculations, we walked about 42 miles that trip... which is a good thing because you will be eating A LOT of delicious food. In Rome, check out the Frigidarium for gelato. It's within a reasonable walking distance to the Gran Melia Hotel.

Thanks for the advice! We are looking forward to the trip!

We will be on the 6/20/17 trip. Myself (Kris), DH (Rik), DD 13 (at the time of the trip) and DS 9.

We will be on the 6/20/17 trip. Myself (Kris), DH (Rik), DD 13 (at the time of the trip) and DS 9.

Just booked 6/23/17... Myself (Dave), DW (Lisa), DD 13, and DS 9! Our kids are the same age... too bad our departure dates are only a few days apart!

Allison and I will be on the June 29-Jul 8, 2016 trip. We did BSM last fall and this is our first trip together outside of North America. The videos and trip reports have us ready to go, like, now!

Hello! I haven't booked this ABD trip yet, but will very soon! I am trying to figure out which dates would be best to go. Any BTDT experienced folks might be able to help me out. We want to book for the 2017 year - and my kids will be 7 and 11 then. Looking at the school calendar, it looks like May 23-30 would work (they have the 25 &26th off, so would miss less days) or July 14-21 (they get out of school July 17th). It would save a couple of thousand dollars doing the May trip. But I worry that there will be NO other kids going then (because of school!). I also would preferably not like to go in August because - HEAT!! We moved to the Netherlands, and know that they don't do A/C here in Europe that much, so I don't want to do the hottest part of the summer if it's avoidable.

Hello! I haven't booked this ABD trip yet, but will very soon! I am trying to figure out which dates would be best to go. Any BTDT experienced folks might be able to help me out. We want to book for the 2017 year - and my kids will be 7 and 11 then. Looking at the school calendar, it looks like May 23-30 would work (they have the 25 &26th off, so would miss less days) or July 14-21 (they get out of school July 17th). It would save a couple of thousand dollars doing the May trip. But I worry that there will be NO other kids going then (because of school!). I also would preferably not like to go in August because - HEAT!! We moved to the Netherlands, and know that they don't do A/C here in Europe that much, so I don't want to do the hottest part of the summer if it's avoidable.
BTDT?

Sayhello

Luckylady-- I went last week of May as well, and let me tell you: still warm and humid. You won't toally escape the heat, FYI.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter