It's A "Hot" World After All~September 2013

xDisneyAngelx

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow"
Hello and welcome to my first ever TR. We just got back yesterday and boy do we miss it already. It was extremely hot and the crowds were occasionally busy. Now, on with the show!!!

Cast Members:

Me (24) & Mom (59)

Dates:

September 14-17, 2013 **Ignore the dates on the pictures**

Resort:

Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge (Jambo House)

Today's the day! I woke up at 5 am to do last minute packing and to get showered and ready. Originally I was scheduled to wake up at 4:30 but since I had a long day at work the day before I was just way to tired. I left my house around 5:30 to go to my mom's house to drop off my car. I arrived at 6:00 am and then we loaded her car up and left at 6:08. We had an uneventful ride up...

**1hr into the trip**

**Fort Pierce Rest Stop 7:50 am**

**Gaylord Palms Resort**

**WE ARRIVE 9:17 am**

**We arrive at hotel 9:25 am**

**Mom Checking In**

More coming up next...

After checking in our room was not ready so we left our bags with bell service's and headed to the bus stop to go to our first park of the trip :-)

**First Park**

**Bus Arrives 9:55 am**

**Religious Writing In The Sky**

**Spaceship Earth**

**First Stop- Soarin' Fastpasses**

**First Ride- Living With The Land 10:20 am**

**Soarin' Sign**

**The Sea's With Nemo & Friends 10:45 am**

**Soarin' 11:23 (3x's)**

**Lunch- Sunshine Seasons 12:45 pm**

**Spaceship Earth 1:10 pm**

**Test Track 1:35 pm (2x's)**

After Test Track we were getting hot...so where do we go to get out of the heat??

**Mission Space**

** I Had To Take A Look At One Of My Childhood Memories**

**Ellen's Energy Adventure 2:43 pm**

**Club Cool**

**Fountain Of Nations**

**Mouse Gears (My Favorite Store)

**Upside Down Waterfall**

**Imagination Pavilion**

**Captain EO**

After we finished with Future World it was time to head to World Showcase

**Spaceship Earth Resting On The Monorail Tracks**

**Mexico**

**Maelstrom 5:25 pm**

**My First Time Ever Trying School Bread**

**France**

**Canada- Off Kilter**

I'm suddenly wondering how so many people get faked out by Beverley, when it says right at the fountain that it's bitter. :confused3

So what did you think of your school bread?

I'm suddenly wondering how so many people get faked out by Beverley, when it says right at the fountain that it's bitter. :confused3

So what did you think of your school bread?

It was so amazing <3 My mom loved it to. And yea the faces that people make from the Beverly is pretty hilarious.

After Off Kilter we decided to head out because we had plans to head to Downtown Disney for dinner that night. It was just about 7 when we hopped on our resort bus. Back at the resort we picked up our bags from the bell hop then headed to our room to freshen up and change after spending hours in the heat.

About a hour or two we went down to catch the bus to Downtown Disney.

It was a pretty long ride but we got to enjoy the nice ac bus lol. As we arrived we headed straight to the Earl Of Sandwich. My mom ordered a salad and I had the Hawaiian BBQ which was amazing as usual. Once our bellies were full we wanted to do a bit of shopping. We walked around World Of Disney but didn't get to buying anything. Before we left to go back to the hotel we made a stop to Ghirardelli's for dessert. I got a coke float and I don't remember what my mom got but it was delicious. Time to head back to the hotel (home) we went to bed right when we walked into the door since we had a long day ahead of us at the Magic Kingdom.

~Day 2~

7 am **Ring** Mike Wazowski calls to wake me up

Mom was already up before me. So she was already showered and ready. I jumped out of bed because I am only an hour away from going to my all time favorite theme park!!!! I had a bagel for breakfast and ate it outside our balcony.

So after breakfast we packed up and went down to catch the bus since we wanted to make it to rope drop which was scheduled to be 9 but they started earlier.

After a tear dropper/spine tingly show we made it under the railroad station to Main Street USA. I love the music they play in this area. And now on for the best part ever...In t-minus 5-4-3-2-1

:cool1:AHHHH WE ARE HERE!!!!! lol Ever get that feeling when once you see this sight you scream we are finally here?:cool1:

By now it was 9 and they just opened Tomorrowland so once they dropped the rope we hauled it over to Space Mountain. My all time favorite ride. I love the theme of this ride and I love the whole soundtrack that you hear as you enter the building all the way till you exit.

After flying through space we decided it was time to battle the evil Emperor Zurg. It was a walk on so we did two rounds and the second round, I became a Galactic Hero (999,999) :cool1:

I usually am not crazy about the Train Station in its Halloween decorations, but I like that first picture of yours right well. :thumbsup2

Did you get a "Galactic Hero" button?

I usually am not crazy about the Train Station in its Halloween decorations, but I like that first picture of yours right well. :thumbsup2

Did you get a "Galactic Hero" button?

No I didn't get a button :-( Oh well at least I have the picture to remember the moment lol. Yea I really am not crazy about the train stations Halloween decor either. :scared:

After we saved the universe from the Evil Emperor Zurg we walked on over to the Storybook Circus to check on the wait times. It was approximately 9:30 am then. We saw Dumbo was a walk on so we went on and had a nice ride. It was steaming hot about this time.

After a trip on Dumbo we walked right next door to The Barnstormer. It was a walk on as well and we got to sit in the front row. I will post a video of our ride later on.

**Thought this was cute**

Right after a wild ride on the Barnstormer it was time to use our Fastpass+ for Under The Sea With The Little Mermaid. I really love this ride it's a great way to get out of the heat and it's environment is wonderful. It's been 1 hour since park opening and we got alot done within that hour. Since we were done with Tomorrowland and the New Fantasyland we decided to head to Fantasyland and grab Fastpasses for Peter Pan since "you all know" how crazy the line gets. Anyway in the meantime we wanted to take a trip "around the world" so where else to go but on It's A Small World.

**The clock tower is so cute :-)**

Your mom is so cute sitting in the Dumbo! :goodvibes Also like that shot of the center.

I 'm fond of the Small World clock, too. Although I have to admit that's one thing that Disneyland does better; their Small World clock has a little doll parade on the quarter hour. Plus there are topiary animals. :cool2:

Your mom is so cute sitting in the Dumbo! :goodvibes Also like that shot of the center.

I 'm fond of the Small World clock, too. Although I have to admit that's one thing that Disneyland does better; their Small World clock has a little doll parade on the quarter hour. Plus there are topiary animals. :cool2:

I've never been to Disneyland but I do agree about the Small World clock does look cute. And thank you for the comment about my mom. I can't wait till we go back in January :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter