It's a sign!!!

Kayla's Mom

<font color=darkorchid>You are not alone!! I have
So we are out to dinner last night and I am eating my salad and look down and lo and behold....

photo.jpg

It's a sign I tell you! I am LONG overdue for a DLR trip! :rotfl:

I have a friend on facebook that started taking pictures of hearts on Valentines day. She has posted about 120 of them now. Do you think she is destined for love like you are destined for Disney?

I don't know...maybe she should start paying more attention to her salad dressing! :laughing: :goodvibes

:rotfl2: Yes, definitely a sign! :rotfl2: We had an accidental mickey mouse pancake yeserday. Must be time for us to go back too. lol.

Last year when the kids and I were aching to go back to DL, we started noticing lots of hidden mickeys, Disney billboards, etc. Everytime we saw one we'd scream it's a sign. Dh would just shake his head and tell us we were crazy.

Well...... we ended up going to San Diego for fall break and we squeezed in a one day pass to DL and the tickets for the Trick or Treat party with some Downtown Disney shopping and White water Snacks lunch thrown in. It was a mini 2 night trip to Anaheim. Disney wins everytime, I tell ya!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter