• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"It's a small world" aaaarrrgghhh

tttessa

DIS Veteran
Hiya all,

had to share this- littlest girl (4yrs) was caught out singing THAT tune waiting for tea yesterday (we told them we were going - this time next month yippeeee) - we haven't been for 11 months so the 2 goes round must have been REALLY memorable!!!

What's the record for number of goes on small world on one trip? When we were there a family with triplet!!! toddlers!!! had been round 12 times in their first DAY. AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH! ( 2 was enough!) (maybe it was the only space the mum could get some sleep - but imagine the nightmares!)

Cheers,
Tessa

LOL. That tunes really gets inside your head doesn't it :rotfl:

we are the same with POTC - I think 4 straight runs (without getting off) and then a further 2 by re-joining the queue immediately. :lmao:

12 must be a record for IASW though :thumbsup2

in two days my dd went 14 times.

My mum and I took to the nearest cafe and made my dh and my dad go round and round. Thankkfully it was so quiet they were allowed to go round twice at a time.

she is determined to beat her record this year- god help us!

We do it the winter to get warm:rotfl2: . The kids love it but I have to admit if its a lovely day I prefer to sit it out every now and again:blush:

i'm 20 and i go on small world at least twice a trip!
as crazy as the music is, its a must! and it puts a smile on everyones faces...well first time round at least. i love the sparkly ones at the end!

i have to say when we go i intend to go on at least3 times in three days, i think the kids will love it!:p

Guess which is our favourite ride??!!:tigger: :smickey: :goofy: pooh: :tinker: It seems to sum up the Disney magic.

The most we have done this ride in one day was 6 times. 2 times in the morning and then 4 times last thing at night. At one point on the evening we were the only people in the ride. My DD,5, sings all the way round every time. In total we probably went around 15 times in our last 4 day trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter