It's a Teen Takeover! Our trip back to the world May 2018, after 8 long years...

floydfamily4

DIS Veteran
Hi Disfriends! My family and I are going back to the world in May 2018 and I am so excited! Our last trip was right before they turned 5 and it was great. I expect that this trip will be quite different because they are going as 13 year olds! I can't believe we are finally going back :p This time they are excited about thrill rides and not character interactions. I am not planning on doing any character meals as I just can't justify the spending although I did love the Crystal Palace as Tigger is my favorite! I will use this space to share my plans and thoughts and excitement! Feel free to follow along and help me plan this adventure!

I've been looking at the attractions at the various parks and have made a list of things we want to make sure we get done while there. I don't know if this is ambitious or not but this is what we hope for anyway. :shamrock:

At Animal Kingdom we want to do FOP; NRJ; KS; EE; FOTLK; Dino; KRR; FNemo and the Rivers of Light. This will depend on how the FP+ works out. Since we are staying on site for the 1st night I will try to get those FP's at the 60 day mark. If everything takes between 30-60 minutes I don't know if its possible. If we rope drop and have FP's for a couple of them - maybe? I'm not sure. Thoughts?:chat:

Hi again! (if anyone is reading this :sad2:) Here are my plans for Epcot: FEA; grand fiesta tour; Mission Space; Soarin'; Spaceship Earth; Test Track; Image works what if labs; innoventions; living with the land; the magic of short animation and Disney's Phineas and Ferb adventure. Yes, they are 13 and yes they are so excited about that and remember having done the Kim Possible challenge :D. I am thinking this might be a late start day so that we can make it until Illuminations at the end of the day. So excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!