It's about time! Booked the Fort TWO YEARS AGO- finally we're camping 3/19 PTR *updated 1/2/19

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the train & Rafiki's Planet Watch are under refurbishment until Spring 2019. I see you're going in March so hopefully you'll be lucky but who knows what they consider 'spring', like they said SWGE was fall 2019...it's looking like END of November.

fingers crossed it's open!

I saw that :( ALL the trains are going to be out while we are there. Such a bummer.

Im stealing your plans, lol. For the pop up mine is old also. But as long as its maintained you will be good. But i belive you have your fathers, so all good. I like the pop ups. I cant belive you fit everyone in there. Mine is cramped with 3 people! Have fun! ( mine does have ac, a frige , chem toilet, shower ,etc. So maybe you dont nessassarly need a hybrid, just a bigger loaded pop up! )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter