It's Back.....BB Season 21(Spoilers Welcome)

I wonder if Snackson is trying to set up a tie vote so he can be the one to cut Christie's throat so to speak. He better be careful because it could back fire when he has to trust Jess and Nicole. Especially when Cliff just left Jess out of his deal making this week.

He's now leaning toward Sis and Chris...yazzzz!!!!!

I hope he doesn't do that. If Tommy wins veto (and in this scenario he will definitely try) he will take Christie off and then Jackson can't even put Tommy up and don't think he'll put Nick up. For some reason he likes Nick, ugh. It should be Nick and Christie or Christie andTommy.

I hope he doesn't do that. If Tommy wins veto (and in this scenario he will definitely try) he will take Christie off and then Jackson can't even put Tommy up and don't think he'll put Nick up. For some reason he likes Nick, ugh. It should be Nick and Christie or Christie andTommy.
Tommy likes Nick though so would he risk having Nick put up by winning the veto...or risk having to decide who to save, Sis or Chrisite. Nah, he'd flub the veto comp.

That would be 2 weeks in a row where Tommy saved Christie though. It would be pretty apparent to everyone in the house that they are a duo at that point. Very, very risky move.

That would be 2 weeks in a row where Tommy saved Christie though. It would be pretty apparent to everyone in the house that they are a duo at that point. Very, very risky move.

I don't know. Tommy made it sound like he took her down because she was the 3rd nominee and didn't want 3, that he would have done that for anyone that was in that 3rd spot. Whether the houseguests bought that or not, who knows, but that is how Tommy presented it.

I agree. Tommy and Christie are playing it way too risky. The fact that Kat was going to make up rumors that Tommy and Christie already knew each other would have blown up their game since crybaby Christie can't hold anything in.

And Tommy would have to chose between Sis and Christie. And then Nick would be replacement. Nick is saying he will use the veto. But same for him, he'd have to chose and then Tommy would go up. Such dilemas for them. HA!

Do you guys think Jackson would put up Tommy or Nick? I don't think he will unfortunately. I think if the veto is used Cliff may go up. For whatever reason Jackson doesn't feel betrayed by Nick or Tommy. He put all the blame on Christie and I guess on Jack too.

Do you guys think Jackson would put up Tommy or Nick? I don't think he will unfortunately. I think if the veto is used Cliff may go up. For whatever reason Jackson doesn't feel betrayed by Nick or Tommy. He put all the blame on Christie and I guess on Jack too.

It's very tough to predict what a bunch of low IQ people will do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter