it's been a while... Help me out

LifeWithLouie

Mouseketeer
We are trying to make plans for our next trip to Disney. It's been awhile since we've worked with the Disney Dining Plan and... Well things are up in the air as to where people are staying as well.

If you were going to be staying on property and you wanted to book a reservation for a character meal (Let's say you are a family of two adults and two toddlers) Can you make the reservation in advance for three adults and two toddlers if that third adult is not someone who has a current reservation on Disney property?

This third person may stay on property or may end up not staying on property, but they seem to be dragging their feet on their stay reservation and the decision that if they stay on Disney property that they will have the dining plan as well. I'm just wondering what is the likelihood of making and advanced dining reservation for one extra person with your party. This seems to be a lynchpin in everybody's plans and..... I just want to get this going!!!!

I swear... relatives!! I tell ya!

I agree, you can make the reservation. It does not matter where everyone is staying when you book the ADR. Not sure how the dining plan works with pre-paid meals, that might be the only time it matters if you are on the dining plan or not.

When you make the reservation, Disney doesn't care how you are paying - so dining plan or not, it won't affect your reservation. Make your plans for your family plus one and then if the pokey planner decides not to go, just call and change the number of people in your party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter