It's been asked, but I can't do a search....How's American Airlines?

idontknow

DIS Veteran
I tried to do a search, but it seems it's been disabled. (thought I read that it was going to be down)

Is there anything wrong with flying American Airlines? Any good or bad things to know? Cattle call seating? Don't order the fish? Uncomfy seats? Rude help? Great help?

We just got back from FL flying from Boston on AA. There is more legroom in coach, everyone was very nice, and we were thanked by the flight crew very sincerely for flying with them. They are suffering from all the negative publicity from 9/11.

We liked the non-stop flight so much we have already booked the same flights for our April-May trip at $156 round trip including tax!

Thanks Linda! I really don't hold them personally responsible for what happened, it could have happened on any airline. We have vouchers for Delta, but AA is cheaper in the long run, so I think that we may go with them.

American is one of the three airlines we typically fly to Orlando (it's always ATA, American, or United, depending on price). On the downside, they lost our luggage a couple of times. On the upside, we missed our flight once (a long story...we were at the airport but still missed it through our own fault), and they were super about getting us on the next flight, since we were heading for a cruise ship and time was critical. As the previous poster mentioned, they have more legroom in coach, too. I wouldn't hesitate to fly them...as a matter of fact, we are on them in Jan. and Feb., and then we switch to ATA for March and April (still waiting for a good price for May).
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter