It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like...

I know exactly that circus train. Nice. I almost bough one years ago. I have like 80 or so lionel and marx sets, various ages.

You got a fire truck hidden back there!

Oh, I have a lot of fire trucks hidden around here. All kinds of Code 3 fire trucks. NYFD Rescue set, NYFD Super Pumper Set. The one in the back of the picture is Skywalker Ranch and is the largest one. I have Christmas fire trucks, all different colors. Used to collect them until Code 3 went to move production to China and went out of business.

We have everything inside up. We HAD to buy a new tree this year since the new house living room has a 15 foot ceiling.

I'm a bit of a grinch when it comes to Christmas decorations, but I try to be as festive as possible. This about sums up my interactions with DW:
giphy.gif

I have no big ones, lol. Door openings and ot wouldn't go in the window. Oh well. 7.5 foot old tree for me. I did look for new fake trees, but there mostly gone now. Besides my 9 yo is atually sentimentaly attached to the old one. Thats a first where she dosen't want something new.

Ok, non breakable decorations again. And keep the old tree for another year. Its dropping more needles then a real one at this point. The cats are enjoying it! Ugggg. And my only disney orniments. The train is flanked by my home made raindeer and solders. My fav. Bought some plastic balls last year on clearance. The old ones never got opened. 20201129_143958.jpg20201129_144009.jpg

The outside looks awesome though I am short a few lights to finish the bushes.

We have two of three trees up, and rooms decorated. Last one to go up is the one most visible from the street. That shall be remedied by end of the week. With today's rain once my work day is done we will likely work on getting the candlelights in the windows and get last tree up. The girls come home today and that's when we start to decorate all the trees. It was requested we waited for them.

More picutres to come as we finish up both inside and out. The girls really want to put out the inflatables and I have a disney christmas projector they want to use too.

Looks great, Jack. 15 ft ceilings?

Based off a few reactions and comments, want to clarify...only the living/great room has a 15ft ceiling. We didn't buy a James River Plantation home out here in rural KS! I wouldn't dump that much dough into a sticks and bricks anyway. I need that over-customized HDT first.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter