It's coming folks! - Disney Online 30 Day Pass

Well, not sure how reliable this is... it came from my mother (so glad she doesn't read the DIS boards! :teeth: )

BUT she told me yesterday that she received her VMK code for POTCO sometime earlier this week. She can't use it. Apparently, it's for new characters only, and she has no desire to start all over again on Pirates. It can't be applied to an existing character (or so she says.... need to add that disclaimer) ;)

Really stinks if that's true. :(

Well, not sure how reliable this is... it came from my mother (so glad she doesn't read the DIS boards! :teeth: )

BUT she told me yesterday that she received her VMK code for POTCO sometime earlier this week. She can't use it. Apparently, it's for new characters only, and she has no desire to start all over again on Pirates. It can't be applied to an existing character (or so she says.... need to add that disclaimer) ;)

Really stinks if that's true. :(

If the existing character is already paying I think you would have to wait for your subscription time to expire. When I got a Toontown game card (Toontown and PotCO use the same site to redeem codes) it said it applied to basic and new accounts only, so I don't think you can add the 30 days until you go back to basic.

If the existing character is already paying I think you would have to wait for your subscription time to expire. When I got a Toontown game card (Toontown and PotCO use the same site to redeem codes) it said it applied to basic and new accounts only, so I don't think you can add the 30 days until you go back to basic.

Oh, okay. I'll pass that info onto her. Hopefully, she hasn't thrown away the code!!! :scared:

She is playing on a 14-day free code right now, so that is probably going to expire in a few days...

The Downloads & Offers Page has been updated with this:
This offer is available until July 15, 2008. 30-day Game Passes will be sent to Guests via the email they have provided by end August 2008.​

Ev

I haven't received mine yet and I'm not holding my breathe. :mad: I have been waiting for this since the day vmk closed and i don't think any of us are going to get it. Want my advise go to best buy or target and buy a 30 day of unlimited access for $9.95. They also have a 90 day for $24.95

That was the word, "Should be end of August"

However, I did receive an invite to partake in the test server!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!