Its Dan Murphy's fault!!

Beauty

DIS Veteran
I'm in love with this wallpaper and John is going to kill me!!

Here is the actual wallpaper,

wallpapers_1701_556133401

Here is the boarder,

wallpapers_1696_171671271

Now imagine some of those gorgeous pictures from the Disney Gallery in Downtown Disney that are like $20 - $40 dollars framed on the wall and then my Disney Snowglobes!!

John is going to kill me but I love this!!

Beth, I do like that wall paper a lot! I wish I could convince my DH to let me do a Disney room like that :teeth:

WOW that is so cool!!!I would love that for Ciarons room when he swqaps with his sister next year!!!Only problem is he wants his room black with orange stripes,could it be he's a Tigger fan too???!!!!

I really like the border. Now what you do is pick out the uglist thing you can find(something John will hate) and tell him its between these two. He'll think it was all his idea and you get what you want.

What room are you thinking about using this?

Please don't ruin the wall paper and disney theme with Simba's picture.

Okay, I'll blame Dan too ;) :p ........now where-oh-where do I find this for MYSELF? :bounce: I have to have this for our master bedroom! Yes, our master bedroom! :bounce: :)

Well yeah you would. I did print his picture out and I hung it in my basement, no mice this past winter!:rolleyes:

LOL!! Tia I'm with you...my MASTER BEDROOM....LOL!!!!

kejoda I love your thinking!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter