It's Fast Pass Day!!!!

Nancyg56

DIS Veteran
YAY!!! I have farmed out this task to my daughter, but you know that after I told her I did not care, I sure did give her feedback last night. LOL!!!

Wish her luck! Our park plans are nto as fluid as I had thought they were, and I know MDE has been acting up on my account, so hopefully everything works out this morning. I hope she gets SDD and FOP.

Good luck!!! If you are booking the hard to get ones, start working your way backwards.

Good luck!!! If you are booking the hard to get ones, start working your way backwards.

She said she would. I have an open day on friday, which is the day before we leave. She is going to try to get SDD that day if it does not pop up on our planned DHS day. I told her it was not going to be available, becasue it is day 2.

I hope she works backwards and starts at teh back, but since I did nto want to do this I cannot be critical.

Good luck! And keep checking back if you don't get those coveted and popular FPs. My wife set up our FPs for our trip, and even though we are focusing on F&W, she couldn't get certain ones. I just thought I would pop on the app last night after we got back to the room, and now we have 7DMT, Slinky Dog, and Frozen on our plans. Refresh, refresh, refresh!

Outsourcing your FP booking to family. Good luck with that!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

LOL!!! I was growling to my DH about it this morning! I am a control freak, this is the first time I asked her to take care of it.

Oh geez, I could never do that! LOL Zero control in a situation where every day needs planning? Nope.
Me too usually! I book the trip, resort, meals. And usually FP, but I hate that job.

She did awesome!!! She got all we wanted, and at times that work well for us. We were not interested in Mine Train or Frozen, so that took some pressure off. She was able to get SDD, FOP, Navi River as the ones I had asked for. She also got all of our favorites at times that work for us. Haunted Mansion, Pirates, Jingle Cruise, Thunder mountain, Buzz, Monsters, TSM, RnR, TOT, Muppets, EE, Lion King, KS, Soarin, TT, and I forget.

A lot of the attractions we don't care if we FP or not, and the way we tour we usually don't even need one, however she has them JIC.

Thanks for all the Pixie Dust you sent me!

I did my DSIL's this morning for an offsite stay. Obviously couldn't get FOP, but got good times for Everest, Safari and Dinosaur. Tomorrow I have to plan her MK day. :jumping1:

Now that you say that booking FP+ can be a pain. I like doing it but it does irritate me.

Thankfully you got everything you wanted!!! Only 60 more days!

When I travel with DH, I do all the planning, etc etc. Hubbt just says, Tell me where and when.

For our trip next week, I was working when my FP window opened up. I was lucky one of my sons was off and with little instructions, he was able to get everything I wanted.

When we travel with my other son, I let him do most of the ADRs and FPs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter