It's going to be a very late night...

katypop

DIS Veteran
hi all,

My computer had it's first virus:( :( :( everything slowed right down to a crawl and error messages kept coming up so i took it in to the "shop" , thinking i would get it back the next day, and finally got it back just tonight, 6 days later!!!:( i've been going crazy, you can take away my cable anytime but not my computer;) so...it will be a late night, i have so much catching up to do, think of all the disney stuff i've probabaly missed in a whole week:)

kathe:rolleyes:

Yikes Kathe, I know what you're going through....those "withdrawl" symptoms are awful aren't they? LOL;)

Good to see you back with us and make sure you have a good anti virus program running!:)

My deepest sympathies;)

Glad to see you back up and running.

AACK!! the virus was still lurking in here:mad: i just captured, quarantined, and deleted my first virus. that's the most excitement i've had for a while LOL:D good thing i have a new anti-virus program installed!

kathe:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter