It's MARVEL-ous on the MAGIC! Oct 2017 Canada Coast Cruise COMPLETE! See Ya Real Soon!

loved reading your trip report. we are going on our first Disney cruise in October. a short 3 day Halloween on the high seas from port Canaveral. I can't wait to see all the awesome decorations. :)

Wow! I just spent all day reading your review. We are planning on going on Magic out of Miami in January 2020 for my daughter's fifth birthday. That as the compromise, we love cruising, but my DH didn't want to go to WDW. I was flip flopping between this or Dream but Magic is one more day and has Marvel in their Oceaneers club. We know Marvel and not SW as much. So here's hoping it turns into a Marvel at Sea!
Thanks for all the great information you posted. I can't wait to read your other reviews. :)

loved reading your trip report. we are going on our first Disney cruise in October. a short 3 day Halloween on the high seas from port Canaveral. I can't wait to see all the awesome decorations. :)
Wow! I just spent all day reading your review. We are planning on going on Magic out of Miami in January 2020 for my daughter's fifth birthday. That as the compromise, we love cruising, but my DH didn't want to go to WDW. I was flip flopping between this or Dream but Magic is one more day and has Marvel in their Oceaneers club. We know Marvel and not SW as much. So here's hoping it turns into a Marvel at Sea!
Thanks for all the great information you posted. I can't wait to read your other reviews. :)

Sorry I missed your replies...it's been a while since I've been on the cruise line forum! I hope you all had (or will have) magical sailings! I've since been on the Dream (back in May) for a 4 night cruise, and it was so fun, but nothing beats our cruises on the Magic, it's my favorite ship so far! In fact...

I just booked another Magic cruise leaving from NYC...in 3 weeks! It's another Halloween on the High Seas cruise and now I have to figure out an outfit and re-pack for another trip! (literally got back from a Disneyland trip a week and a half ago). Sooo excited though!

Sorry I missed your replies...it's been a while since I've been on the cruise line forum! I hope you all had (or will have) magical sailings! I've since been on the Dream (back in May) for a 4 night cruise, and it was so fun, but nothing beats our cruises on the Magic, it's my favorite ship so far! In fact...

I just booked another Magic cruise leaving from NYC...in 3 weeks! It's another Halloween on the High Seas cruise and now I have to figure out an outfit and re-pack for another trip! (literally got back from a Disneyland trip a week and a half ago). Sooo excited though!

We're doing a Halloween on the High Seas cruise out of NYC next October. I'm pretty excited. We love the original ships and have never done a cruise out of New York. Reading your TRs has helped me bide the time and give me some great ideas for our costumes, decorations, etc.

Thanks so much for sharing your adventures!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!