It's MARVEL-ous on the MAGIC! Oct 2017 Canada Coast Cruise COMPLETE! See Ya Real Soon!

It's MARVEL-ous on the Magic!
October 21-28 2017
Canada Coast Cruise with MARVEL Day at Sea, and Halloween on the High Seas

with Chunkymonkey and Chubbyhubby

LGe4tg1j1q0cy8hRTW_KKHtFw6vhEDeynZ_ooXxwXy_SyLUrDqamXbGjYT1r4rniWi8j9iEqdVyGpy8F30fH2eEkV_cny9hlJrhp0V2BpjHGwgFt9pVVaKcqGKKv0loVdwptOBAaHzcVoGzVlaNgtKW3PjO-rgTINjrEmvFrNSthi0Ba1fVY3SMjSNUXusvXoyLR9Lf9-7e-bQvZs-XORi-J1NIn3bl3fj_E4LIzsCBVpHU4S4T3JW5vQxA6G8SZu1QU_9W62SEEMLQ7gQPytio5DG9YzpgoWixF1bUOXmwHjXJjGVsyyxKWHTrhbIyrCTWXC88ChVOdDDhtrdhmtZOGx5UgRBVuYV9wWLHqM1Nln6OEYKYSGK_f7bAYQrxqsxSCiAt8QUhC8cELxPWmEq_BD1dxfHQSaOBktLq-G3MCfX1MzvR6ZSMFa6inaCa3cUi9E14Xf2xpo6ZC2KTDSBStOWEUQYiWzNpi7zIEydQlVY4j4m7K4YO0FMwC1Mq9fVB1tbO4Gxwku2DBjg0Cj8TAys9mDKG-xAUjM3VU6rOlo5UJFTZ24PtjkBunT4ZofLzftRMsFdOAMCEiN-Yx-oXFJ8fOW4Q0Xns5DtyLopg=w800-h600-no

Hi everyone! I'm Su-Lynn (aka Chunkymonkey), the one wearing the Captain America shirt on the right. This is my third Disney Cruise TR! I hope to be writing them for many years to come as DCL is one of our favorite ways to vacation, and with this cruise it only gets better and better! On the left is my husband of 9 years, Steve (Chubbyhubby). We hail from the NY/NJ region so this cruise pretty much left from our backyard. It was awesome!

This is our 2nd time on the Magic, our first time was in 2015 for our first Disney Cruise ever. We also went on the Fantasy last year for Star Wars Day at Sea. We love both of these ships but there is something special about the Magic - smaller and perhaps more intimate. We booked a placeholder for 2 rooms last year and I booked this cruise on the first day it was released. It was only later that it became a Marvel Day at Sea and I couldn't be happier!! In addition, there were also Halloween and Pirate Night festivities which made it one big costume party!!

_bSlhCAOwDyFs8qICM8eJA6TTkKl5yBZWtdQHl10w7c2sqzHwP54C1K-v582wAueS2ddeqJ3GvDuSpObq3tqVY_AFlXMARMYVxngYeEKoPv2UempuJqfH-dLYq3IH9b3pUHtQN0UquSfJMoeOXhf0NghQnPf5vd-YmH-jpUQocDH6kWc8B03UBDSPfiyOm2PGrchwAIvZLaIBuNvrKO_Lgs_eE0fQx__qiTp6-fFjgsU47TIqV7sFq_sWuoWj9gr0vofshJRi4bLYkVB_f6qvHDBXoZXymOqWlvzKXkWyelq0z0VLSqa3ixuBTuBbCz1G86iWhES3-IgT3uhtU8ScGFfHRkw7cmiE2BF_B5Vxh9VwvCLbtRO7BDDxO4jX-4dMpiW6EyWfAg9wo_qR94FlowLYLlcoxHREYi1S0gmjU2UMwI4fp6Wu8KPYJNiuLvSXr76qzzwMrBJ3fKmZrxf1_dCuotE3Ly_yIuccyvClPeKVF6725TMyXUXNqxuGFqDkUkgd1EaBLUhH1HqDzB0yOnrNoIb6s_Z38eOQiXVEZBEmHOVYSiE6Q12lvMxfWBCFjDqvcqlzgEzoCpiWf3feJSFmAgd8TuVgJxHp_h7fbY=w800-h600-no

Yo ho yo ho a pirates life for us! pirate:

Here was our itinerary for the week:

Saturday Oct 21- Depart from NYC
Sunday Oct 22 - At Sea (Formal Night)
Monday Oct 23 - At Sea (Marvel Day at Sea)
Tuesday Oct 24 - Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Halloween on the High Seas night)
Wednesday Oct 25 - Sydney, Nova Scotia
Thursday Oct 26 - Halifax, Nova Scotia (Pirate Night)
Friday Oct 27- At Sea
Saturday Oct 28 - Arrive back in NYC

It is an amazing itinerary. If you ever get a chance to visit these ports, please do as they are beautiful. I crossed off visiting Prince Edward Island from my bucket list as I've always wanted to see Green Gables Heritage Site and on this cruise I got to do that!

Oh and two days after we got home, we flew down to Walt Disney World for the week! But that will be a separate trip report!

Since we had a second stateroom, Steve's parents decided to join us from California. It's their second Disney Cruise and I think I got them to really get into the spirit of watching all the shows and taking character pictures. In addition Steve's aunt joined us from Taiwan, but she did her own thing most of the time and we just saw her at meals.

9n4z7d6Dxg53dWVqy_JBpiq9-zt6OjtpqRiHsKOtzGsgcvPzKHWm_tML60l6SFfoQwobwyL8LR2jhIw94KMrVWmiJEHV7JqmKhntRg0RwiaqacC1YQa13-MgTHRThYVhndyQnRah_Tr_u5bzPiO9YaiZhQNBDRvVXPKsLY_THgMtdP9dV47RkCHsx4-o0i8dBlxchFNZiQeSJF7ZxqFAOCtBHvfSJI-X4b-sJH97WsuikKrkR9T9dojPY88XLIJPBHkZSa0h8wjmDDWiLfuNmu5N69hHvEITtFyS7A0D3zKDRh5xpgF7foQr3gSCK9l0SQF0MB4ZhdyIPA9U0b0nsbDLkX0omWWSrampbpDqQwU03P9LzodQykKeHYy2J7NjMPtnwXZYEsPh3vqwX3HVPJmaJnLz5Q_W5fHyiGH9yPsZUg_RMWAuaqlIbVV3uX5KpNptOVkOiS1hwwTeOOnDqg1FN0lJuUXh7zYxZK8D1JAp-sx9mFHmVBaytl142k9WPkg2IFnmX-AxhRd0lWn79Vfp8URK27QQ0-9YJ1Pp9nWxT0MOScqNP8GJk9jQlu_liBNwRo8cybm0tmtmWOkVOBvtUHjdfgoL8sDihmtMbYs=w800-h600-no

That's Steve, his parents and his aunt during embarkation.

Hope you're in for our MARVEL-ous cruise on the Disney Magic!!
**breaks into the Running Man**

Whoo hoo! I really enjoy reading your TRs, they are always fun, full of detail and informative. Full speed ahead!:surfweb:

I spent the last two days reading your report (on my breaks at work 'cause you know that I'd never ever Dis on company time:teeth:). I am so enjoying following along on your adventures!

What a fun day at sea!! Looks really busy but all good!! So much to see and do. Love everyone's costumes and how they got so into it all!! The characters too!!

Really want to try this cruise sometime. Am loving your trip report! Your father in law reminds me of my dad. Finally got him to try a cruise and he scowled the whole time but said he had a great time!

Another case of reading from the phone and forgetting to comment.

The characters are so cute in their Marvel costumes. Thats great that they bad Marvel paper for the QS items and that they even had the condiments all dressed up! I just love all the Disney touches that they do!

Sorry for the lack of updates! I have been really busy since I got back from our 2 week trip to Singapore, plus the jetlag...yawn. Hoping to get back to regular posting soon!

Love it! I think this is the biggest thing missing from SWDAS. I would have loved to see them dressed as star wars characters.

They did that for SW Weekends at DHS but I heard there was some sort of licensing issue...dunno how since Disney now owns Lucasfilm...it's strange!

The Marvel Super Hero Day at Sea looks awesome! I could see how that is something they could just do a few things and call it good, but they really seemed to go above and behind to make everything great! I mean the bed runner is awesome and even changing up the food, those are all nice touches. Can't wait to hear the next installment!

It was an awesome day! I knew some of the events would be similar to SWDAS but it was so much fun to see the MArvel characters come to life, really had a great time that day and the nightime show was awesome! (Coming up soon!)

Chip and Dale, so cute! What a fun day.

They were soooo cute!

That looks like so much fun!!! Again, I'm not into superheroes much (at all!) but this looks like a really fun day at sea! Love your Elsa-Loki pose :)

Haha Elsa may have found her match with Loki. It was a really fun day and there was lots more to come!

I want to come back as you in my next life! I love the way you travel!

Aww thanks, I love to travel so I make it a priority!

You look like you were made for each other!

He had a really cool costume!!

Good for you for going to the gym! That's where I should be right now, but instead I sit here reading trip reports!:laughing: You guys look great!

I felt like I had to since all we had been doing was eating buffets! Thanks!

This is so cool and creative! I like it!

REally cool costume! Must have taken up an entire suitcase though!

Bahah! They're kinda of similar though I think, so that's fair. Elsa's pretty secretive and kinda tricky.

I feel like they have met their match with each other...:)

Just got completely caught up on your TR. What an amazing trip so far! Loved your costumes and love all the great pics you include in your reporting. I'm going to jump over to read your trippie from your SWDAS on the Fantasy as we're cruising on her for the first time next month-and for Star Wars Day at Sea!:banana:Can't wait to hear more about this one too and thanks so much for taking the time to write these!

-Kelly

Hi Kelly, thank you!! I hope you enjoy SWDAS!! We had so much fun, because we love Star Wars! It was a really great cruise and I'd love to do either SWDAS or MDAS again!

That's amazing!

It was so cool to keep the bed runner!! I don't remember getting anything like this for SWDAS.

OMG-its too much!

Chip and Dale were soooo cute!!

LOKI DALE IS THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

He really is!!!! He was so adorable.

The characters used to dress up in Star Wars characters during Star Wars Weekends, but they stopped doing that once the new movies started coming out! :(

Yeah I dont' know why they stopped!! So sad.

Also Su-Lynn, I saw you at Galactic Nights but was too shy/sick to say hello. I was sitting next to you doing the fireworks. :rotfl2:

OMG!!! You should have totally said hi!! It would have been so awesome to meet you! I've had people come up to me randomly asking if I was Chunkymonkey, it's so sweet! It even happened on this cruise! :)

HA! I love Stan Lee! That guy wins

AHHH they're so cute! I love Loki Dale

The Stan Lee costume was very cool!
And Loki Dale was the best!!!

I had to do a double-take... that looked like celery to me at first glance! :laughing:

Haha me too!! So funny!

How cool! Hope you're having a wonderful time :goodvibes

Thank you we sure did! Although we had crazy travel days as you probably saw on instagram or facebook!

Hello again! I stumbled upon this because I'm having DCL blues (even though I'm cruising to Alaska in June, but not on DCL) so I needed a pick-me-up and I've always read your reports. Photobucket nonsense ruined mine so I never finished it from March! Love this so far!

Hi again!!! Oooh Alaska! That's on my bucket list. I really hope to do DCL, but it's so expensive! We'd have to go during one of the less peak times like September but I heard the weather is not soo good then. Oh well. Someday! Thank you so much for reading!

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship: What else can I say?

Thank you!!!

Wow! Looks like a lot of guests really got into it - so fun! I wouldn’t have been able to guess half the superheroes Mickey & the gang were dressed as so thanks for describing. So cool that they did that! I am very impressed you went to the gym!! You are good!! The various kid areas look so fun!!

It was a really fun day! We had a great time and we loved that it wasn't so crowded that you can actually meet all the characters in a day!

I'm glad they called you up on stage your costume was EPIC!
Glad you got a pic with Loki Dale lol
I love how themed everything is and your Marvel bed runner :thumbsup2

Thank you!!
Loki Dale was the best!!
The bed runner was so cool! I'm glad we got to keep it!

So many cool costumes!

The cold never bothered Loki anyway...:rotfl2::rotfl2:

It was such a fun day, I loved seeing all the costumes!
Loki + Elsa = a match made in Valhalla!!

**breaks into the Running Man**

Whoo hoo! I really enjoy reading your TRs, they are always fun, full of detail and informative. Full speed ahead!:surfweb:

Aww thank you so much! Thanks for reading!!

That Captain America and Thor magnet...ADORBS!!!:cheer2::jumping1:

Thank you!! They were really cute!

I spent the last two days reading your report (on my breaks at work 'cause you know that I'd never ever Dis on company time:teeth:). I am so enjoying following along on your adventures!

Thank you for reading!!! :)

What a fun day at sea!! Looks really busy but all good!! So much to see and do. Love everyone's costumes and how they got so into it all!! The characters too!!

Yeah these themed days seemed like there was a lot going on...and there was! So much fun though!!

Really want to try this cruise sometime. Am loving your trip report! Your father in law reminds me of my dad. Finally got him to try a cruise and he scowled the whole time but said he had a great time!

Thank you so much! Haha, yeah my FIL is very stoic most of the time, so you can never tell what he is thinking...

The characters are so cute in their Marvel costumes. Thats great that they bad Marvel paper for the QS items and that they even had the condiments all dressed up! I just love all the Disney touches that they do!

The themed days are so much fun! There wasn't too much themed food, mainly in the desserts but all the labels had the superhero theme. It was great to see all the little things which make these cruises so special!

Thank you for sharing your Marvel-ous adventure! We are taking our 8yo on the Marvel Cruise out of Miami. it will be our first Disney Cruise. Looking at the beautiful pictures you posted as you left NY made me want to book a cruise out of NY. As a newbie I really appreciate all the details you have included. I loved your door decorations and your costume was amazing. I can see I had better get busy planning for our cruise.
As for why some people dress as DC superheroes on a Marvel cruise i can only speak for my family. My daughter has dressed as Batman for Halloween for several years now. When she was three and four she dressed as Batman everyday. When people asked her if she was Batgirl she told them "No! I am Batman!" In her mind the superheroes are all friends. We went to a Cinderella Tea and Ballet dressed as Batman and Robin (her idea, she announced in the morning that we were going as Batman and Robin) when all the other girls were dressed as princesses. My guess is she will be dressed as Batman if she decides to dress up. If not she has several Marvel and DC T shirts to wear. I will be showing her your post so who knows your Loki might inspire her.
Thank you so much for posting about your experiences on the Marvel cruise it was so much fun to read!

Sorry for the lack of updates! I have been really busy since I got back from our 2 week trip to Singapore, plus the jetlag...yawn. Hoping to get back to regular posting soon!

I'm appreciating the break! For whatever reason I've been having a hard time keeping up with everyone's updates! Im almost caught up to the point that i may be able to post an update!

They did that for SW Weekends at DHS but I heard there was some sort of licensing issue...dunno how since Disney now owns Lucasfilm...it's strange!

Actually it was a conscious decision on the part of Disney not to dilute the Star Wars brand. It happened shortly after they acquired Lucasfilm. They used to have figures at SWW with Disney characters playing SW characters and those were the first thing they discontinued. Fran wouldnt upgrade her phone for the longest time as she had a case with Mickey as a Jedi on it. When they stopped doing Disney characters as SW characters all that merchandise disappeared.

Thank you for sharing your Marvel-ous adventure! We are taking our 8yo on the Marvel Cruise out of Miami. it will be our first Disney Cruise. Looking at the beautiful pictures you posted as you left NY made me want to book a cruise out of NY. As a newbie I really appreciate all the details you have included. I loved your door decorations and your costume was amazing. I can see I had better get busy planning for our cruise.
As for why some people dress as DC superheroes on a Marvel cruise i can only speak for my family. My daughter has dressed as Batman for Halloween for several years now. When she was three and four she dressed as Batman everyday. When people asked her if she was Batgirl she told them "No! I am Batman!" In her mind the superheroes are all friends. We went to a Cinderella Tea and Ballet dressed as Batman and Robin (her idea, she announced in the morning that we were going as Batman and Robin) when all the other girls were dressed as princesses. My guess is she will be dressed as Batman if she decides to dress up. If not she has several Marvel and DC T shirts to wear. I will be showing her your post so who knows your Loki might inspire her.
Thank you so much for posting about your experiences on the Marvel cruise it was so much fun to read!

That is so awesome you have a Marvel Cruise coming up!! We had such a fantastic time, and your family will too!! Thanks for reading about our adventures! Sailing out of NYC was like a dream...my city looks so much better from the ship, hehe.

Ah I can see that. I think most kids don't really know the different really, a super hero is a super hero and they all fight the bad guys :) That is really quite adorable.
Thank you for reading! I hope you have a magical cruise!

I'm appreciating the break! For whatever reason I've been having a hard time keeping up with everyone's updates! Im almost caught up to the point that i may be able to post an update!

It's mostly just catching up with everyone else, plus my dad has not been doing well since we arrived back in NJ. But he's better nowm but still not at home yet.
I am sooooo wanting to post an update though so I'm going to do so tonight!

Actually it was a conscious decision on the part of Disney not to dilute the Star Wars brand. It happened shortly after they acquired Lucasfilm. They used to have figures at SWW with Disney characters playing SW characters and those were the first thing they discontinued. Fran wouldnt upgrade her phone for the longest time as she had a case with Mickey as a Jedi on it. When they stopped doing Disney characters as SW characters all that merchandise disappeared.

Oh ok. I guess they want to keep Star Wars untainted! They should at least have them on the cruises. I think even the non-Star Wars guests would think it's pretty cool. :)

Hi everyone! sorry for the lack of posts. I posted this on one of my other TRs but the story is: We went on a two-week trip to Singapore in January for my cousin's wedding which was fantastic but when we got home my dad was rushed to the hospital with kidney failure. He has prostate cancer and it was a result of the tumor that his kidneys were failing. We spent the past 3 weeks in and out of the hospital and my dad had surgery to put tubes in his kidneys to drain all the fluids. He's in a rehab facility now getting all the care he needs and is doing much better but still has a way to go. But he is once again feeling more like himself and eager to get home. Thanks to all the warm messages on the DISboards, you guys have been so sweet, and I hope to post more as it really is a nice escape getting to write about happy things like Disney Cruises!

Day 3: Marvel Day at Sea Part 4

After we checked out all the teen and kids clubs with envy, I remember returning to the stateroom for a bit while Steve went to the last showing of the Dr. Strange Magic show in the Walt Disney theater. This is MDAS's version of Jedi Training and kids participate in conjuring portals and magic and stuff. I was going to watch it but in the end decided to just rest a bit but Steve and his mom went, and Steve was actually called to participate! Haha, how funny! Too bad I missed it.

That evening, we headed back to deck 9 where a superhero show was happening. It got really cold once the sun set so we had to bundle up with hats, scarves and coats. We managed to get a good seat right at the front but I don't think as many people showed up for this show as they did the fireworks. Maybe because it got so cold out? I actually kinda liked it. There were plenty of blankets and we got cups of hot chocolate, it definitely felt like a complete 180 from our departure day. It finally felt like fall!

iYdDPrOKIZK05Z2-F_O86SKRKKCmylO_LEDy4DhClsDIOOpL5cr7f-HF1xWqPrlOONaAe6Jp-oq4tTwuhMe_H_7DIWTSt9ItT8SuFnaz80k7m2AlKf7d3i3aVV-9TswCuBoHCocvycJwCT6ILsB2bl4LZ6cvvahWMqBFEMKqwbOsg8V3jAjT2v_PU4OE9iyLi9mVYzEvTZbjjOXDj4_o6541-30ykdmL0_BTY96o5e2lhHq6rURzyRUJDDQvHzsGUdb9B42FLo9AIl4RWxy8_4Wt_IODEimU5seTQ1xv19p5o5L7VkJGg9khYGNgvQ_SCxOAspN1wVELEecdgtgVH-796hp12_Cri5NbLfa7lkqwpVlUUMO9PWAip6x6FaWSLCVnYQ2aODbVaCz9YwK2QuOETNYuG8ev8hcRxKNGo4NPts7RsXcogcf5YYs49Z1KS6boHlDz9J6VexS0XZN23sbZ215lIXNhYwrb5uaqW15UZ3pfer5vg17Mfbn5hy6Dc2okoEiJGWbwCG15DPXytLND3aXHONgiKhXfdSkGEuJ3cbh5jkXnFt4QfA5_F0dNi7g3bnbEmxucEShTxTVJGCKPMyBpp33EtjdET0e9=w800-h533-no

7eaacBN5sShdCcRqCcvOLIVhlobhzH4izwgj6KDUAiGa99sXLsvmnccb-Xakwnlo1HkV0WvVKdPoMDZu3D4G3JXq_fuG5CfkmonNU05m8hB_BxKT7I4-C9k80aN4Y6I24feoykA7Mkvu2UGrFRzF-HzjkxO0WbPeQGGBycegYBXiozUE5s2VFsbwlIXmNch9fj1HYepj2XoJyL0y4j7iPki0_HEDTHy8d8jnqYTyoYSlLGOg3YdwqDciL7rLM-3SQOAZpu8rFwUoSy6zqcz5m0zXit75xNz32b0WVSyrvQXG88m2kPSC3FjlheKZEdAa-k0O01RCzDOfF8BQmgETwbtFoJihvW27NjKAVfVrIC5jw37uURte9EDQU_bR5NYKondrBTtVEMR4YsUdT5pPSviwKpnirKe6WLXzFrTHgXAsz-hWejh9oMX6pCz4tz-GvWlC69Fkn78jrl5QtD7RDvcuNzle75fshktBYHa7FsVuILAkPFvl2JiRdNI_rsWPhKVDf_h_fG5Ape56nFNdIAQCGMSVO8UEXqy1DHv3me2O5lGGWyTvu3t3asMRfx9REqiQHfCfh9fA0R6z_I8itxUKeKi53bgyY6ofA9Fy=w800-h533-no

The show was actually quite cute and great for kids as it showcased all the characters in their super hero gear. They each had a move that corresponded to their power, and they did a little dance as well.

eWN2NYvZpeSHuvpK917Li11O_d4YA6hf9Rz7Fr662EU2S6d17G86Cmp-9UyaBf9-kat6GSl4dn2uGxgnSHL6l4o6QBR_VqAifqOFSzIYs0YYEaHjXBXFeB0joi8pXYQCC-retW05iPqPX19K9GRr9tx-OcEpr-hFYW7X8OePZjf_FnXkd5J_DEUo0BCP92vZetUfY4gut0bNFHGultsXbfcYWzAyKSXtYhSJJ-jh-aUvfu6XjP1ZhC09noJmY3pypWxaYBRb_94OIGm5-06CI938oT1dsFj_Vf3jMlY4GkCZyG9jRs83Wg2rPSn7OoSlLXRgbiki3UiqZcmC2wrnJ6tyLp83wMl2QjnOEsk7z1uZ6jajYXm7JeZ4-qKGbyWmjWj_nxAcQ1RsHmK33lWKGj7oGGC7LfNmURqZyXMEgAZyVfvDc1wEnaeNIz50m1cBXXhJ_UgOCMUFNU2Ykkb3eA8dIIJ7ZowjRoC_CLvrXx34pdKYebi3cEtRSVkA1LIKph0AEWzbX7nA2plXDUic5XTO_i27_BXqr0gSE5b8JTbXWPiaMrDo_PiZ5w9fYDB04rLBeqZuPOPyDJrKNjMpw6VW004IJIr_zVOW6r1KsdWUgmp0LSVBUI5FTZWcq6XMRDeznwHjxUYKHRLN0WkYX8km3CqaiH7LUQ=w800-h533-no

RLxInQpZNeghoL2Gk-rWScAK0FbSDFSojlv3rM6XxGHFfI0R-wCEgXkrMUHZzhMCQNn831YD-MxwVhHFtZ1ez2Fbm1uNvP9dtByF0wGnQEw1NA9Ij10J8GPFB80nE6z2AC2iEuYq56XqhnYS4QGBIHuo61nGdwNGKeLRk2rISNGqaJM5nnEXE19UDcn5IfJpXLH1YRVm-grQMKf9Z01HbUpKggmltLiBwEp8jJHX7jvtRXpvdpdjWop-TWRARGT_R2AeUoWCpY6lQHAWshWo8Ab2hQIJMz2Kue3V3Pws01a6WX9KDDVIcqbbIIzLWb5tTibJl1vJscVHoO9OyBDK7jgclbMqptltBN7E5uiQduhP6eqvhvqrrL9Vd3LQUjq7qa47-3EcF5bCL20hTC2o50Xkq8bXjCgfWiMpGawDNyH3LJC4ogZcaSOl_4VMnGMIJarPjPrMbTTGWCE2ZXROJwzM5D0TlHxfP2C76JFnQkD4EYKXlQVyVxCpqvjY-gT44wOEBrVQ_gqmFz07190CjNoWtGIiNG_65yVxUq3tfpcI0Uo_tngH5D8ccok9IFaBeUUXU-W0gKQXUufyBPh4lQjtu_ICvZHT_AU_Bx-RnVwN-0cwUlj44GGtz5b47-OZSIpnWSF0AO9gA7RRVEu8V6bbUMoGGmlCTQ=w800-h533-no

S79h3AvIT5gkZuYI6-a4lfg7eaaCc7TCaR2WsrR9Sd4DhhmtX_I9yt-g58XzTQ-BCc5bYy3ZEEo4LyY1pzcU5shsj9CnvRnBwozoeX3ATQyrBuC16vQsOR15Uhf0O9lqIZrmSiVh-4RVMCtKV2lmXbgn6mNsYEhbXxF5ex5R8EJml2r7KgR4Vz_Gua1OKIl2Z_CFXT6sSDlht4VatdcXPTB3YcdngEGNI1kWSnJOtUCkeqkOkZOosDfXCYcjHmdyuUPBphT-dNtUPihF0Y6UYvwLfCiftFI5r4qR-NFPN5cPpE1VDTMi9pv8ZUu2pjdTSuP1-K5RDLZP25FbpmidgOYBHSJiHJlT-jK07EE0ylBCsdCRFVKzY31qJIVpAAYwDlWUf1hBheiM5_SwPmhF7fnmIKSySoCLHKlVw8ycTGSv4q5Metr0UFW1Mok5sKf6lS_bcbBk4u9XGXkSR7wycgdMcUUlMSc4sv3txfsMkEAK6xBHyi7eAVXt5BXqMDlHikPXWCOJHuYiYjRk4I18YHqkBBx3Ovvfk8Jt-7YiYOORM836xHTGepWNd5gH095Sl96xYb9JL7laM6ZhfHZTOPJHrUvd3OVFXv0A41XyJA9kycJAAnC0aTCtnRswujkYh0qShCjE5Y22-Bohe08lADYY-hXOuu6D0w=w800-h533-no

aaPwdzJkUm8ZKVRMoDnapejIizj8scFn_5NKH-olCp17fwZTb0BJ3C5eEiYaRIOkkapctGMHio0tJ61dGqy2mQvtAv9UVKPL2YnnZTZ1i1m0fdPs3cV4Jrzf8fMizChR9HhohbmDQJAlDb-2GQoXo4ldf2YIrVNqBYdObhO5E9D4buNgSMQtUZZOh6EUUdvDPesvkM7XD2M8i-dsvPHjayp8oCHIXcR8WzCJwGNtxfS_gegJxkfHn_rPYIQQ-VXAl85OKa4BCtEtjv0c7hQ20t-6MVG5LP-Vh4yeTkCCBFmLOyLFTCQv-ZhYWYTBRCoBQVqTfGVDZupoqA7-gJGPo4haGZQx-d32s9YhuGUVw7RD4r23UYu3_I9JJTXq98bdOwNUGyn08UD3qx2sH5WfSBhYMxhdtA70y2Izr4KRdIM8jeqMNyeREVdHgYvS8F0-sx8u-8mI5_ExIDSJazImwW4GHd0K3Dq7o2NSa-FZkS190qxFzfHtoLyysjmkVyOsPTbttIl_URFF0j0WuX120Q-eteTzf0pUFCwhquLO3wbr6YuolvEszvZ_HPajDOe47d9pxlqhDoIdtKw_Bt3fTsm-HjtYI0HfHQ8B32wmIxY8reXWaGs--UX2DRbjN5zlWy-TWVubO4quaJJT0wCOuwk_8M9Ot2lGGg=w800-h533-no

1rDyxuvD7z2LCsjzSUzrqmaJfxMmd2Ad6bUXvt8Qbay0Y-m8azawYi274JnwWQP8MFahP7ng68P27bjflfXRCezlDZ_tvJeA9Q7bIXdZFo3f8hYRHxxoAHiYBuMYKtkf5Z8YDFa6jqTjildInw6QI5Ru3Wer6UT-NdeXCDRufcddjgy9TYEhlDHATNxV9ZcQXepgWTkQW7b02WvTn8H6xYi5GSzEoZJUW35bINsmd3OqFoWsuvZPuGuEZiw3yA-PGuE1MJpJZiIZmlufHIhLfj1oKW9TBQ1PBm9GhZuRyVhzIgmHo9LIP6G0TugVWPlq831J6Kbpmn1gR50lQKrUSz7ImK54Y_4IB1V86ZKdFQj9IB2dNiYD2ctBkEsHWVzvrtkDX1drqYLIRaxFs-Wqi-z6tLKD86NIO6EWUhB_roprah3k8g_ZBLI43I1uEAF5kcPVjGdxqg52D9wVZQ60pldYccWyViDFyyAdZdnlDe5T9qaBt7XbPVb6IRO_lTMbcG5m0JtacvhynE_ONKohiYd57PhVNvLUxi9Ed1QeStlWD6i3PY3vYJAqGGsuAhMz8BaIfir5wzpnYFSsKpiiY7Jwn1lmjKzp1f7fCfuDyQI_Xgm10EEmJdN7_4KuKMP7yY-PT1bpBZP4tA388JmB3qlu713fTntf1Q=w800-h533-no

Really awesome to see all the characters again in their Marvel gear. I think it's worth checking this show out on Marvel Day at Sea. We headed back downstairs and we had some time to kill before our dinner. We hung out in the atrium and oh a bunch of Guardians decided to do a little dancing:

GGB7JNfzEuzhiVVmrbFrQDhw-EjLXb4vMqzC4bVqlbYGvi80TQB7i8C0ZhElvYhhRt2XzMFvp7n4IYMK5AgA34lxRReV7-xME7gMBoX0aH7D1cZLGUmHN9eYwF1gLMkq8gguc8wpqL6V4vWtCTVrXdMbQr5hh7hv10TrHEN7bObLvoVFW8Eec_Wj6VmpborzN8q11VvTNz3tdtjSDDfLONKZxLw_1_FFgXNEAprxDq4r51rXLSbYcUEdVu6yxhdYKH58B0USODwVU-2J2a6HhALlb2gGSh7JSJaWXqYT9TRCCSpyvGArlXcBKHjSiTZLu4z-JYEVYxJu3gm8wMdPGrjRnEA2xAcSJ1-k2PPRxevdmAPTx2IR9Brktsze2hs2TO2f-lJQqnYwMKBWabPxG-8hbi8lqYO8XFA6IGJNj2tCwG_tfvG9SAltNVEiMlZebCOUBeJf2IlHCuMNi28DaRDjOBn-X_ybixiwfx9B6hmM6XwtUbnJe4x3P6sPVb9SJI8E3949L-0hkLjcBl9Q7p5VyxwSflrq4n6jhKeRmlBIWLdGIJqXvzBcIHpN4kc335kMOzZTwwJqrqQhVWJgesc0wa37rYsytjNPdG-hvtQo1dkOG96z4_iLkcmao6CCnBENSXY-85P4DULQMtESZHyWYgObiD-JJg=w800-h533-no

And in the Promenade Lounge, a couple of performers with a more vintage vibe:

I really loved all these little touches! It really made it special for Marvel Dat at Sea! :)

Now it was time for our highly anticipated Marvel Day at Sea dinner! Our rotation tonight was in Lumiere's. Everyone had the same menu tonight:

OyZLEDFUPZZo_0Uj7pYCshfCLNTxFdRjczTdID-XqyjC_bmSkXrRi4atfvmNJEYHIfaOUE6ujT9AsiXsbrLcjEikpewf9IFsFTfb_IaUk9osKrvF1sb47FbtrPHxismCcfatH5rY_PnqllXQz0uu6aYDwSEbWBTk_43Posp7iu_PCvvepjePR-vyRHccFoYB7G7pX3NHpP9Fr4kJqMa6_vvytM-QaBjcO8wYY5y_NgMyHaGPSsLxS5aAwj671IcIQMuycNWTie0BG3wT5d2hdkQVxMUe1aJLmX5JTe9zAIUiYUuY70V7U2OO1ccMPF3wn3QavFgTbU4qRToKjcu6ftHcZJuCxeBaClqEAKO_UH3awj-sVkuSBPhNTTTXxqKHALB_VGnR_CLceKYv71mShNBcxIC2m4HEnA3Rxw3uTxMMvV-nv1YkrA8r2A4pN-vMngzTdI7oSuK4Q4zJKiuzV2_TRde01dGYYUTEnRKQRyrnwyBybEzcQ_zpr2m9QWXIyabfPnluc0TqN4DGaGR7-5FEAfCRNrKthKUkmVuqXcX8AmplNKG8wtsoMLqAvi-_bdvafhGlHZ2WscIj0dvD9aU4IvCnnBJg7qLLXSXiVoCOPyRo9Inof8nWdOAaxa-OgRNgCALYseae7EvSN9gqhrGC1JdmdABOJg=w478-h637-no
mGD_DvM99s-WtZ4SXkdjiwybmvpREjBNljYRKmFNXAD00UpuBt2XNycQ3QIJHU4epJ1J5xTDdwK4XYiUjzk5e_-Ca4JUCHwBx7MwGR0s242xLDl2aQnXq0RHIlyEBwT15JkSJ4hYB6HeuF0YlnpIQqReHDdfZBVwLLcMFAZZ4Nq1HgvqYTosvB9f6PCD7R7zIWyySAJFEz6eHi71lEKvhLzDM4WvKklmixoow07qVUf7pdd4cnQU_luX5dGGn2tKzdxqf5X4xsM0HCVWFdMC0XXYnqLiLaO3qUSZL0Fieg0TF_xiKhAx6aWBpOSuBmv8uRFgX71bbDU9WSv5lnm0sHhknYfzlD7Ca6V6Z_fDhUNdyABi3-MHcFj12TUP3kV2h1ZwA-udOyZ4N2uu_65Was8J0uF91onGGuI5CcZiosr8LYpwbktobeBxld28RpMlD5OHXxNQW44oEkfCB9o7xN1JjvWH9KBe8n70rrLklG9q2AXIChtm2oTXFEJdeln2nGV3Uuo35w7s30dX9ZCaZGDP29zCj2f0DaI7IMW-Sq0caiC8h8vRdKdF-EFjcyX6v5CYLzw6a7xKwBN-TK-U6sAaq--Q2QMyGD9Q3h6DuJktTprwIoMHepgR051-uqN_k5YgK-dLBMp2vcouFObzxhdPBG1KPrfKJg=w425-h637-no

Kh2Z-HOhsgXSUt6j8iWnRYiH7DZw6Dn3O2f7n9mxwB9-xiOrGxLbS1d_9hsQ97MSKNi1PO6kYC4KXuBSwjgk-JA2Kbk7shEVv0E6WprlLC3tmTc4qYQXnXsMKQyju5-dPUnWD0oZc20sz8l8c_xWhsRIOO6lhnhn1fzNhUHBqJAsqaI_1y3nr3k0fzq7fDaW6FVmTKynevub-VVXzdwK3h8hkYAnmflhEn0tFfsC7p47HW37raGBUbwDPuLCMuXEtkMaHTVoVPRJ6JvBP_zp5wKIpFvV1-qdfZbLDce2gUTbHwgBYylt0mEAm8VKVfDQ-FzbDGbVjmbT5v1bU_Rbz9_L6fJyJKr-HkRVAY6F3d6gqqdGdlAk45xcb9DEg4u92Sc9WGlU2rIx-z4nqcvcr1STH48DqChwim522-kurPnOg5al-PwCw3vAn5K2FSqE6RUSPjqDemVizVS3i1RcXtWjctbWu2s9j8bcYKUsGehqOwFNWsoCR22dVBhF8Hp9mfYFA5t95XTK8YdY7gmvZbTukACUjP2IiIRegn7ECw7k9j_RV41YdmxLf3sZ9_Ih-8sQ-V_VwU7PxmsKB9AYLVWMP7_VDCG71qb4jd36sd0qDXijvSyGbS5b_wdHM2FNWWGV1AxwRO6QONb4Mjle7BPmQaNzcgvl-w=w425-h637-no
j1X_UtHC7GsugO-mur5zCh76NtpvD2xA6KE_ogXrX9EGOqfe5fVxH_Cqlef6OX1ENT_Fs4-Vuz2ezPWQ9fX7HDMLUkivgyV5duw8u_QFMGdcUkE5IlKBuUAtG6qxDVSxYlhlRFKN9YBt2GrvAV1wnh3XHAwSVm5MscT93X-xQ9JANZt7RNCT9dIL1I_t0o5830C9CzRozIS8lJFT-HeTfijiIy3Iy0zjQZoOU7D03LgfWe1XqcYwqJpk-4PoWUS0R_U9499MEkk7Tz2Y2X4-ehbnun_Nl6VeHrWRLRf6lUeHEi1_gotVSUhb-Rmx6kxAluJ4Ehcbx9MZSAIzThQY4OKHwe5iDpONv6kLf_12xN-g6gDFb80KoQqd-YY0aTevpXp9v1VeC6t54s5erWCJTDsrZsF-gao5B4TyO_ZkZusUCe61Ix04Ktuhu0A3Et9lEjHqEUk1Ap5jALJWHNXdIYW3az5lh8OM-OfiIjX1wTZstDcy7B5LEhIKAheUUWZqxTGUMyRFfWapfKJLNFxig0ERO2AbFD5L3ge0ZFCZ7Qc34_kA6xJF4y5x07pc9uqEvkfqIgbeWf0-AKgXEhvShWmwBXFKZSuN9XpSDRLiuI0ff-5Ua2XBm7NNzEPsrurTe29GDf5SwjprtBVQTzox3qZKMiBJl2oGMA=w425-h637-no

aSrGR7oYSKnz60XGzrWOA34aZtau9o3PMNxglkWg_fZT38emKKzSJpeMIfPArGd9uxV1JWiK5upEWyXa-HQbPOzsUoOk-WZFzAV1F7cQ3dDPYOwyTF-QZLbE34Ark9D82t4oajlqpOc4yC-BQi9hUF9Pnb1cFspgPFIFjivNPTymqAV2gaH1i_3RZGrQEF-GPZiZWwG-HSOMptZTL_gECSvB5jWeKFsYrk5pFuQwKB7PVmquxA1iHYwX2sPtHnRRLz7qbfTpR-dYKJL_mBKkGc7FBRcXpN3XJLpOf4dIC933aqDsSeC7QGk6HgSyVYX_OTbgFVWJeAWhuUQ5lEtLhiUS6QCVc0zoIo4IgNKj78AwX7XbCFSNezW9PPeKfE12gnGLeklu6JkcjJlws7cF3g-uHbUE8nSWA6avPgpdV5Wq3pqlkZKe9XcHgpudBUnAvz2glSaNq-fm12ca26W4JzEUxQOEXXKy6fd1m1WjhX2CqUTea65baYNlyZYyq7NHoN_YJn200z6n6nuxt2JuJ7SwQMcsdUTilN8HEr0Cxxz4_1Yn-gGBioL53_IZaUO4BXTYAaJvp8y1Mwp0bICHteqn2-xZ8aXy803B7m3wkUDwzHKrceMJem6v7RMz0poK3GtwX4yX0d79nuZqhdn3WBmoWHjS1uKiaQ=w425-h637-no
ygeGJJzC_aRXNAKuxIKnLuDeOxTlSEIgZi5Dc-ztuL7EAYVGYwOG42b40nAU7Vm3J7L2x0cUvVxl2a9d2Ag0w3PaeFkvzYThba_EbHNBT8PZsBEDuHKIz4Zolm3FNs6aCpUjX9to6kDRuZuola6iRyoHZXld7N0EtSIPJXpPVyP7kwGTqvAT1ZBoYSKiv8f1UG_v0MkEiP0V1DJB7ELcdS6y4TKGizHDhg60-OfEm1ZaqLCKoiYWQPsNmWMI1HN66qJv5HoWo5qxYC3oWdjOh5AYjwCp91bZumW6sP1q2UJLk_4i1d6Ca9g31FsI7eSPETFa-Yf9tJbJzF6mc_EPpILl8XS71e5Noq8HW3-0j_ItLk9Z834J0sFr5ySOElPlnIy4Z7bI_vWBCkV84IUf47THAHwAXB1cEJ95LL-lDt5XECixy9skVqyZACD6XIejsqW98x24NPQp2iTYtxNhG64MY1axXTuMIQ3tnysrxVoncnD4H-ET8csYz2f595IiES3xnIoQLOpu0fUKjjF9OujyVVpXhpI6kneivMjrF-e4t6f4-CdY39sM1hvXar7OaBQT4crS8ts0nURX9EV9O-gMnH61oB3Mp52-kZnzNxbdML02dVZ2omCv-j9ORi-QieZ_CNxtjgF0tnP03WNxiGk7XX2ui0r-ug=w425-h637-no

gCo4fiW5PVmda0t7CTrwabcVpDI63pmSKaoVu-EnNQSBx1oR9kxWnqQhg3V0BLfHuYbglnHkblIpB043oauz-muBnN5QGoqNh8GKjjt2u8SWuWgyLcDkFa-miU0hdHl5pGxBy_CYBM7DSXcwjDy_0a1ApMLqEOi4hyQHmRLVWIYNqbcfSBIi_Oee8vi8XjDwRn_BYPJKXidAdk88kap86e3aEah9MRbEosA8FpZyBZj7diaCsZ2OxEPf0_Gkp5_0tVwut3H-CqVZEeTM8hWfbISM3i2jWFAaov7jTcOepbX1cDTenTgm1CCkdaEjn-BoH5jU-H6PxaLi2GRQlqZWRsgy66zvmAoaeDidNXjKNDjKrWQmCt8qwNR2AgfXdceZ-nfJ5V7BDPzWyficWvRblwESNUKfUZJlU7_w_k-k6QT6HD7JsNX5mjUoC744hD0E4xjiT1xa3i2zkxtUIDOoosyNvq41Ms0xodWrYEvJccCxUgdX6i3bx3INRR_HMMPbTO9AZ99bdRgIzN56i2YvO_t-XqCCn7zNT8PTUoQSbDCienEg6M89XkWrCbKIlCGyzDTpccjMGkqSiLH_40idVwP8regdf0hoAd-0zDvd6y3Qi9Mq3yjmN8pmKBcboyG9ZKKZhJKbQSV-T2An1wEGzrvls6YsBBmmSA=w425-h637-no
8XChUo5D8S2IR2zNQReBO8KV1L7Lj9XOJg_Hl0-JGKqXComI9QARwOe_q5Mh78E5I5EF-d4YhMj7MaXzEt76uMcpKLo5UvVSG1F6pnSAl47PPF3jTOEslWHJ-5HyQCQa_jA1yhsmZtSI52HXiTMzEyeLK-uWUbLSG8AHl1qxCR4FxJ8OHJ5XGJDNCF1nt_Amx0k2ODWkmE2E3ehDpDzA9Vrms6OgWuWD9RXqDnghPQ6g_yaagtpSe3GHGAeg7_LmwuhE-X8T9gk2r4BJBWzvIAoxDZZbnfAjBljwS0iZxN8w7YR4u53-s07cEItAF7zC7GKnbq6wWGbEukAmxadpxaBfuraHsnvOOozPMGZDZXo52wCCnrqLju2akAHqLSTH6PhpEE3BBm9b8e0F9hoI6uIWQCe_RlPSv6v8gFr2kn52Tw6u_BqkqfibgbuXpFrBwpzHmnuO8AoT-YmZC_k9Spe61U_4BpyvfWXL5fcL2ha8q4n9SZiWwJ6vKb8bXi6nOyFYlp-QNg5hEy-TEog2G9f8amQZK9uiG8z1HQzt5SHF--YaiuvwYICcglzpuPp99LeYcGQv-RqK8OIx6vjF2Q_u331P-rd4YvmWfYtjUye8QHMW_TV8DQz3GML49o-n3wHW89t8z8u7iG-R7sliiQLZMJZ-UbatYQ=w425-h637-no

Such a fun looking menu!

We started with some bread, which looked very similar to the one we had for SWDAS, which is some sort of green swirl bread. Must be hulk-inspired! This one looked a little more appetizing than the SWDAS version.

WF72XUcruWBwbw112Br2EICxOwcDN6oowdFF7N35phxszF4vNGN025quLlJNq1zwDP8aflKNfpJ45JhdJYCoj-SfuiOt1Wbtf2J72sIU5iBrhRU_MWeAW0b-c72CFQA5WDaqQYU9hWjA4sGpEN5tOXs-pIMJp50BTmFrfbRtRJmZJezdNNcDb-XjHipWqgu7mXDWgctKhsUa7yELHFhhip_9FmqJPJlvMdANOiIC2qJbSiLt-V1kY603HqXFRkhGEWlz-5vvqU41Xu1KemmAg0VHNkVpi9PJMAbfXyPWnRNRogHZMFY3UUGu8aY8uIh0W73jMSU59TWr_HD_Wv_w4Kj_MP8W4iet5RmQ6YbppEw2wDGaTkTn06QUnEnIv4i1l5Hc7DXsrHOOJ_1ad9tjJTZD9uz_BNM1scNRS3f8YMKxpOfH-A5tLH16NK2gTnNqyhdoNyw-iPkU05x-zLMXv-DvUlZ3CWZ-jOl7wGFXskborq3FqnPWpY8h-gvJcV_m1z9Kxy_bkZWi0Bp_dp_yVkVogNYsb7J_w0qm_iVYC6rEhwj8wpFHxRDqaguCgsvIVemM_4o5Em0v6uUVm2Tj8syEUGxQhGFMYdXUq1n0ceKpXgT9wt-odiiP-hRdfjMtIKDVbEP_lAMSy_6fx_zKFa_1LZuODjZqRg=w800-h533-no

I also got one of the special drinks of the evening, a non-alcoholic frozen fruity thing which in all honesty was quite awful, but it was served in this Avengers cup with a spidey light so that's really why I got the drink! At least it wasn't alcoholic so I wasn't the lush of the day. :rotfl:

2slou00mogcJgaA5EbfWRki8d9k-VD1Op6yFtqEB7U2qx00FaXN7-KH9-jWvZRt178Hf2AhaIesPbCUoxjviTr3vUdsIQ2i_VzS9YdaZxEfFUVhi0A2QXSb81kQaryPCFjf2PNp4fBLYziVJuRc8ntoee3b-WjEpyY4ZMi890UHM_s8IDReSsuusFdRdcYaJ38MPTDZN6iux2SpcoV2b6KFZ8qW17aK2H98WlOusoZ81AuGIHSyUV_mE2jFuh9ru532rxVXgr4spkkISRbXBDXvzM2ll5HRo3MAc2F6FAnOn-3-zhce40fBWcQSKYKiEAvQHVZUlkFqkX8pbXIxVRl5L90Nx-7sJTDK3ql9DgiXn4xV6b3xZXwejBAT9HAvRXYiwBPaqc5sxGFPwvK5-YGr7dhsgxFPi6Sab-gKyj-Z26Rou_62jQkDmtJIzmaU2ccm0HqPu4QTKECxwO-e5V_sz-uAiJHzo7Imf-gI7ZczRL3v_qTi66ghHm22LknTydCGehdl0IGwByPXwNkA6OtnvC7Eklxnb8RMWzruN-4wbsqKquUSdcQ_Ojgm88QCvs0VqVuLZKBM6LnkZ89jcZOvWmwRSq7I2xq3M_2M5XzYCCflCGEQUgSSujwXw7cMFwwdX2I3zoEu8EKM3dg9tJr-BVTPmBVbErw=w425-h637-no
95se2sCPMrnwd1vHSiA-YehmTQBu7co9mhL10aQIqufTCsMh6zno6WAZXXfLxUJJlu7u8hMyJcEHoZtHe9NuKHFvqkYganocNXNivh51CJQ1oiEFFiDKm5PEP2k5vkf9VIztDQrucTmik2EtGXN5CUDcxGB7yejCmkqezpuaGrGFc8PDGZIb1l-cKzScTnlKo9rfKShRrmSQo1ZJ0hZ54MWdo0X4T5SvWfGYTcm202g0zEQXlc8KsaHC8lXJma8_NCBm9BMazWiqULZHXyhSEkCa5T1cIA04hOFaraJmIFMTjcSG4mbvSYH3Dovn7mYA-bCUuQfQgUkibx7cRpeABE1Tc2Xhkz6iz6t0qOV1Gs9r62MY8kCXR7aBq7uQ0TCZD-bA578sGSGo6N5rHMOlKVQC7-qBfhcif2N1C1GiDLii56lHJLB65S6TVXQOJ67kl_0CBUXo12gLx6DfeXAhZPgt8FkreP9DoSARz94N34T92AXV_-3-tQlqXYVD_oYEPU9qd72V9s_xjYso1xcO1RZRRt8hbFNbe-DSGifVhvSKVB-lRjPr7lw0Y8Qfs2f_RtmKz0NOoovq7dMf2lM6UQ1DukC_C6PRqIPHUO6VPKIy8WiwLc-3_RW8aKF8m5bhofI5Y0ce3iRR96jhK6uWGUy-MyW_YQuHcA=w425-h637-no

Steve's mom also ordered one so she could take it home for Steve's brother as a souvenir from the cruise LOL. She didn't like the drink either. It was way too sweet and syrupy. There definitely wasn't enough ice in the blend.

I started with a salad, and steve got a mushroom soup.

CHln5EeuXo2cet5TviiHfdE1Zqvn3P9QFAoBrI_qFyVBn52c42eBpwZq7D9UFS4XgNHtcme1TlJBvHI8X5D2hw_xlh_TbD2FUVJRIJ8KW-f5SxuBAW8Ag_yJyVSs9XCKbVS167vl4LE2m0Qq-Yd4aRafKMfpR2-91T6VLueP7cfWzQ45du3Hzt18r9IpLpuSXhBFkRGGsIfYxQhvqRUcBrIJrx1HJW5xQr_vNnWKqAJFAKjWgmEE9RCVbk0cBOED-mZCZ3f_8kZTHj7VZ1CyO18yPpuP0POJPvuL5Xo6LJ-jo06UVAcsfp6QvRMjf9IrXHZ5cmF8mmuwsBrXUCIcra93WqUtWIeLwm196rqqrDdCYjtuDkHfIAelAmCP0Cd9fJeiFsQyMItCSEri9ZMRsnqhC0On4iHq05b8dd5wx59mqId7QpuP-46yl5qgo43VnGr2zirnDTQqrLKI7S9grnA7_UNNQRM3iK0Iwp6U6BQkuzkFKzJNxZd8znBeAoYXn3e6Hlb2oVWENgl6RmeoLFxPSbBcnmikCNMbUmsBFHo-o5BykWNk1eY-vDuNEwNICmK6V17mfaBIG8-hQw5slJegoSmXMGRSoACq9pGAxumGziKc2ccCGWSnAcfSRA_Sp98MUUT1dcBKc7XNMJ7dCUKBkGp_0k4jAw=w800-h533-no

Californian Cherry and Walnut salad with Goat Cheese - pretty standard goat cheese salad.

O76YKNxdGd00avk-IGRr3-Q1JGS-La-iJKPk7ylDMPC56TcDFJgObnmxllaAWdhDMLPA96Rv9hDbH_iEMD4Hba2xYPyAjOx0-FVTKeUQVfqZhc9ZWCrIyjNqqRtypIdKRjHpIIUClsntIAxmj3IYhuWG_bIfdnuJor70tZZFtmSp4QC9an5qdbqpwV31nEKqU-aUjTHXunRl8D_GiwMNWcPdyyufjPhazeFNLbNEqxRj7gOibth1Qqqu9zrivmdMF6tBEZO7D3pUH3P0HIxPiZbeHQlFTtb1LJM-0rmCgrNXeihSvAM0c_qm97D9xMEaUkaz_WhZgpjb_tOK5yqutLTdvXqCjOwfW6PvfuF1WMPPpepUlZV_S1tJJdZw1LW-XULrvQQSfzLPWLDX2Ug4WIMUqgCB1KuVhSlW0W5_P2vUywrX8mdNocutG-yKiiGcVGWoJEnpwUMDw4R8UIG-9gPZBQCkQ8nwkLvzN_siGTw8xW552MqreeBtoZVRA-qrwYN6wsqRL_Eufro2CIcsL3H9lSMGO6f2j-czght7ToP2VbI_jRnlBnxHO9IkKrdij7s2FmffyjreI7y6drAYj127GGybNeqEgER8C2yST6AoNEyr6C65cHjDLPiq5NEAPqZCmtsRcGXNycKP1-krP5GjhS_UF6Rb1w=w800-h533-no

Cream of Porcini mushroom soup - this was very good!

For a second appetizer I got the Chilled Californian Avocado Soup. This was interesting, at first I wasn't into it but the more I ate it the more I liked it and I ended up finishing the whole thing. I think some of the spices just kind of caught me off guard as I expected it to taste like just avocado but there was something like cumin or curry in it that was surprising.

pbTvHIwtvt8PaWi1kIYvbDRrF4D8GyKSjsBmhYcHIptPYPV3sEn6qC2kNfb9QXuZeQGVosTq8DXKaH9_28zpsmSeMCm4fl-AD1ScpYwGKA8mpL5-rQVBAF3JrielMLCVJvcgT8UE_bjqsWQUTAxsnfzBPiOsM9RSqRIIGG1pSIlAwh_8qPGp-uc65K6dLf__jrww4hB1P4DUsW-wVvkRAFmwdvrQHK61Wp8B4Nm6mOtwoHjSg_8Umj8A49i0dE7L8gxPsfBlkRSzbJfR1DtHMoJk26ubpdC-T24ILVSI_CczCTh1O31va2om6JDyCBmHgekSW7mWVo-7u0J7mfujGb35i-_Lw_kDkMmJhVzuQ9W9-KBXCkSKEEPE-RoM6LhHvKOik9-wKtRPUIK7KTHGCGcK6BCOH5bEkycNhnwlBUWdZe1OZsguMr92IPno5lf26M5C9LBZ186OrWacrK5SaVEir0AGRSJUF53pNlpLKqXZJB8Oz9CqGFkvVvg2iXPFwSmFVGzre6MbQyg0ncPFOVwxkpw5mfMp5XpB8hCHfvmwz94IwYrOKLfruUf6jbXbAl2_FJXbrzaNMJQ9Hstgd_9pcIxUHAKjoRiE9CBasyDg17wmE1laOJlqTfQSsZVMOi61cFIwXO2I8I9hQ7hO4PwkU99rN_zluA=w800-h533-no

Chilled Californian Avocado Soup with coconut and mint

Steve also got the smoked salmon appetizer:

MFMUZm3BvHTJ1S_BSqaK08skdPEMSNq0vwESNZ7HDa3iLjqE-ic34KXAUbe-GZnTeD5uR9NHLj7_T_cBFpywiOPy3foaeLDE859VOannIIrN7-MfB5-ymC64RMKSb2yWgTrxKCRsBy5sZKPSV0EjEHZsUSWQfsZQH5iFF-E6CaUjP-oBJv-uCYQAkRN0a4ygPZEbUF1bq2VVCm64f-kmhZZyP0d4k-vEPhCd7hBc-OAYDk0BBDfdIyiQccPfIo5MV_ncGsmtNoDanIeN5G8OnD385VeG3150W7_d2vujLhhfuYpgr8h8eHPEdBD85TXFeufnbYwFpVSCcn73zxY4CDQsuceL7uKYSEAoflqdpN0vqclfrA6OzVbZ9MHjqC9ctU78p882kVqg1LEMovcCqlw0rfiJvoNrxkKKjnU4ac5ZNqoRNODoP9jUJxYwQTZpoSMX9hJYMs1WbdYrqcasn7XWL1jP4_mRJBnxwjjrRzfTeY9ytpcV94DwLkkfYXo0aCNOJqjWPotpUWHbCn8LjbbPY1oV0sepjTxTzpTaNqWG2nLtzJ4l52-jHG6czlQVFpkg1FxSiMHIw1mQ8I_fg49SONZh2pFc-_Qpu_OWFkU61psAIAdWZ7CBvFh3Av1SQt4rqG3YS4eGXBLzni9T_B7A25zzNjXjQA=w800-h533-no

Sliced smoked salmon on pumpernickel with cream cheese, dill, capers, and caviar! I might have stolen some caviar from his dish. :oops:

And for entrees, I got the steak:

855TRKTHgUGWf5494yfRfKQhokQUiv8Qh3mSrh-EQVZcEzknt088q1eciQdZZ2dzYcrCubtFpoFUTFa8kvN19QU-is7PRkWl35oKbbOTxHSDQae0o1nvOrGneB-Dq7-JGAQ4Nw895x1wEp9bDslyUlsCuNuldPQyuQxGqNQUgoUg9m0vLsda8JUOjLAgTbmQ3VT73FTCURKRTtUjY0JbEhTuKmX3pKjHawDVxTb0kNZtn2OYChyYstbvnSCYs7LyDz5pXkk_tr7XEqQsIWFKVIeZDjk7i5rZ7uwwaX-LxJ-mhmq0HsrhN1d3fICmWufupaR5vgycPcxBc92qD9XrPXssAZTXM-OStGcgKOeHkh91ht13Q7AHK_vMQH85GRmc9SEv4VfM9yiiY5FSjk95ugufQ64XsNLqAC9oEEiY9gVVERR4YZhVl-WcQGBb9gQozulqL6orfsdv90YO0oCV3GN5dVlyKmcEZwK6Hs2NKWqySp60ZsPPXUG61dq22igTari4OGpTPbgVK-14k9s_4SBSK5J2Lm6sKzrPvzd372Gxd6d2ECcAIJBv3LgEtOmkhhJMBB2lPFyalzsX4qswTdv67KJ_7jnc4TEra1x29XTSJ9rlfqDT7Zd6NfrvvcAuWv_rfkJ6GpsTQd4QYgKc6Bbc7FNEW9_wTA=w800-h533-no

Grilled Delmonico Ribeye with Black Truffle Butter

This was a pretty good steak and iI was very happy with it. Mosty because you can spread truffle butter on a shoe and I'd still eat it.

Steve decided to go light for dinner and he got the chilled lobster salad as an entree. He liked it and since it was so healthy, he got another one after he finished the first salad!

jgeToVLO2KuHOFbHpY29ghBXCZ2javVnUyonLdNiTyIbxiXBJDbB6BNwi8DU9VEctHyy2bFJVFZ6tS0PDxKXbuSeL4tPFrngPtPIxrNkb9SFLkHYQSIMkdkTjdQGI4xNgVN9GfmkIK-cGZ9LHvit8dw3wXUPVj3mgTUX_2v3S9PO_3Yofz5DhDlsS9NNP18booT2w-VvgKaOzjPZB8lGsguKOW7o4vUJ2ujLc8KVJoOTIOiTYxStK-5xryIfdr_Ex9eIZ9jKKWLL2M8WvgIY5um9pYLjcXSQUrftkjc6W1_4lkqJrW8XMit9zsA_Nv-fA96FbggQIR4mC1XmBaxY9LFMsHi0RWU_kgOH040OXYlwjPe3uqHIsNBUtyM3gSTy6tXzciLPAk-bZbQaPoWODDXmqfyF0TVrZy-PiDG1cpEzBr2HVr2n5ygDwZCE4ACqlF8TcZPq2w5pBcXD3T3ECbktGRFWQOOReShdpGJTUoP-6b7UAuAhCGV1OopZ7nnufECuR_CVG0sFYo-NEQF8b6QR-WGPW4YTFU5kJcpD3_TKNCeOdtaz10XpInGN78WzgvNbBNJpfqiOXSIgsx2TghGM8Tn9lzAaPp1cNfcPv5hsBqvTCq_OstMgID_sfsM9TW-pxiBLQZrCLhyduESwkYm3QSFABn9M0w=w800-h533-no

Dr. Banner's Greens and Lobster Salad

My father in law got a crab cake appetizer which looked pretty tasty too:

ItBgmJ4Usty5UL6GYk-k8tZoPDIZaFzPQIGeAMHXKgmCILkq1kwRTosKifMPzHgy4N4_DqcVrQYKTg_RIrk55Uc0J4hgf3j3iAx8utiumHQVI0pL76d-1xVAAs8lC7V9sUScK_lC9_OullOvFHicVJpcrwAntz6uJqLISxkm0RDR7N5-uI33mEkS3XgKU09n1HAJdyZDSFxuvmB7RgGJuy-FHt3iKgDdJUDnpvGsLw5SVWScNNyEpanKtvDBAzCdRuwxIVir9L83S9rdKO8B9Bm_QLpGfDsEFNTFATIB7_iw4D1Dc0RYR6dbI4LXUfiNDUufHCVoVICQIAbS0trxES8AAfRLtxRtbVs_zLDGS_RRxkytdlULCS_6Jv-NmsV2K_0Kexchb-JQlmSkqSZNaCmSQR4xDwx_6zYstfJt-dN9p5eQhW90Zp9RlV7AyXtnwPBI8Qc1S_oDq5ImKOn6GCtX2Mmf5IWi8UMBfN-GznAINYabOFwOVpRP-7WfWQ77fMlbUzWp-FcKmQYBgnneYD3uI0TcofueeZjKsAxk8pkqjr-XRyyCsFuMgc8Yuq_E2W5Qgqrur6FlZJSxBbG42dt6zbqjt_bkMiAfPnyQQZ_yUR0gXK4RrSnRs1Z1Ri4g2op2VxvEJhFlHpHzZLgWvv9RwRr-LTRcvA=w800-h533-no

Fried Maryland Crab Cake

And as his entree he got the Soba noodles. He said it was just ok.

Yxpy8ZBhRL97eQO3TQFJVfpFraAKhDdcTyYenWZIATSL3rmh-vdQtPsphgf-clw8HlMVn9bCCwKnb2jgUyraUvCLRnKRqWRKiigQu8V7vuQzFJPDTFUpfo_OxmrfMI5UESKax3YVUWgKtd-TWGftdEYNBwS5JiOhRqhfxi_nKTuEFYtKpEP4JLirmg0AX7zQwvjs8XwBEcHdK_PtHwRvh62vIx6SI8xeD3qMyEoUAft2u1tor1eXEvjPvPJuiUxcFeRC76ZYMNPCWwTAY5gJBtdYBpJGqxVUcar-ev3aqHQU0-MF2zrxrS-aFV4cxsF0g6r0KLeMwDAzc8ahLd7ZXKfyh7mfNLIhlIx3h_8ahhzDZCK_v14n1PRlKKc9b1DEcWd91NUE-JNKFA0XLnIuM4QLOabsgaI4ZuohMLDDnvC_9hUPMVgk9AWueAyMe9Z_tEq2_mHFJaIHmTEZv590yky4uwEH5a94kdNasxb3EBcx6quAdFvuv1bWP1_0b55TB-dGvkfoDmI4t3NJf8W_6Lg7zZP7WtvaAKOaVM2Go9nl113TkFv69vL6dNqCx0gZJSQi-VJBmGTbQaqCt_LUivdpEBL0Ug-Q5zSr4ccHvFnE693-G7sB6IahfunFAHQpuNnRe-IWJk7xmn2Nbhh6f3rUaPpeKl29GQ=w800-h533-no

Gingered Soba Noodles with portobello mushroom, baby bok choy and a miso broth.

I managed to capture this picture of Steve since we sat at the wall in Lumiere's. I love it! Spidey, Mrs. Potts and Cogsworth!

uCGb6O0b6-9TFuk-d68EoWEES_rK8_PXVE33-D4Mne01Bn0h_sCFCfVEy-OVysYBBNtC4yVrx0If7iABz2Yu08azPVVokmKc2y5XR_HoRUNeSxwTDeiPquogxK2qrlsHukAjiYUofdyz62NyTdkbdtkoNvx_xpZfkqbsKCWW54ggQ8CW5gHBoZVWKwZp6WKT8tWVPlD-ThyZHoTHMlj2ro8dTHySQgLWXrKfGyrHZbFLgPlOGwpULo0lhw6eqZUOmA-jxytI548hkMrJaayGsouRnQr8TnC3jdBsu7K83J4apZFYG0X-czG6MKNXXIEpcCah2j-3j2iQ5bsrrS0TUbhVpElZFk8jFmj2Fcchbq-ev8LND_VK5NqRLHeNjWl1LbFGPs1WrqgQjcioub4vSJjLlWnXWOFgvE0_ogAlWOcG0iPUBM2fka9LxL9sDba61TmksNirgW0Z_GO4h7387wi2VQLH7QtyHXY3sCrHcolsXkYpq0D1zQVqYaG5gufEEM3aD-YDsmmwq6EEWEfpAyTbk0KgSCtorjkbGhlptA1LZphmsHw8hgra3midBr5v7naAco1_P7yfMf1QRYjYrCpumogBZsScgJUgQGy1MdhY7wTptMqTE4LPk2QmCJRiNddVLcnxwgdYZK25e4IbSVDTz6cKpXGQGQ=w800-h533-no

For dessert we I got the chocolate cake, and Steve got the ice cream sundae:

-HIKaWNfFehamSq848lv8TXnh3bxDQYn7_-lVqZOtuPGRCmaH_4XfX1Fb-KThl8E_l1V37BnYtDxvq7Guq1bBp-0v5l66s8w-w2-NfQJpFgxmE5Km8CandkbXSJLHTjl26tDen9RUTMuFis39ohz_pKS6GsDms_vTS_B0tWEUHhkN7pDnnjy2qnH47879leA6yMIiFV6e8Jzb10NN1L8pVDY2BCbETglEKI66T4AX5Y4wzLwbC8kNV45q-Ank5WFU8nmVSNyENx0oA7OUr_vk_0vxH4QiZ1lkHoPFoLjVZOVq1HZgiMh6bOb0rbfWTWqV-SUYdWx1ro6ECuy-aopPDgUyHuljtSwmyYlNDAD51kMUVDtGSSQGofdXsalqaBL5E3tbYDp-gXPKRqF7qyyJ_pkQ1WX8F70rkN8uPeVyLVa324mvIUJdU7gO6e7NDjPVGWDfIBTsWocsJNt_jM76NMVVJpPGyBsTzybsxZlxOZ0KK8xEZUvMLbH9NSRXwLMoNXdB_W0WIFO0Q8FLX2E7XXpfExaS8JZzx_kw6VhCqndaIeoxYS58zqVWDdOfTGfOymPiXYMV0u9DBZDbGiz8XFbkwbFrWMu4i9QtalmlIP-zl_ubUokYt-Ru10lmtPoCRPSHBZqOBGZ5cfQKvZUa0nq_7aVbKvmvw=w800-h533-no

Ravager's Devils Food Cake - I think it was pretty good, nice and chocolate-y.

M0ze4YYaiY7lHMSghjK_FULEbDkhogBvKsM-tTv-ppk2Ca-IxCBOzUHOeN8GOA2EdHDSinOSY4TONmy2NGui1pVuqQBJ-XCJqrQp4paDWA27aj_wHLUtuQ7uPTXa28jqa6xN873DSH-4JafMaxVIaoG1n0teCdHPaZaGnIG5HUkuT427U1VWZGjZwWtUmWeOTHKmSxtWjSv6vEGZaMnSfybqRBWowkwO_IBDOpkuLS8SieenGIAB1WiUGZ25EOtvVMwDfiHmJZR0z2fZ6vWIwGFuEgXqgsxCFZ9BtubstYyfqvvZVySZceU8WI3bO2Pa230P87SNkSv32YT6zMdjp6cUeJuYfBArVSVwyIyX0n07iEL1KprnOvh_6bfa_G-vf7lZrSWgXx9n-rotqTj48CCYA5C1SBtXbeV5gCffhN7VmWaavLKqHrRbLypF4VqqEEj9bFdb40sr54ftMr7CcKtc_o-RPB2MlFDvMj7KHblla-lg6GDERd25I-B7wxRdd0WkuDTPtBKA6ShSWiBPYF8kghYKycVNKjBRH-MuSudrQBdoGZL0nXbT8rOIyvu6aRwsOhyuPiS7xXjECp5PYmrxX1v65PHR5rtnXVg1qXoPrbtHuMK83lMq6xyvAwgPmiAtpWJEFh9Lymx4Ek5ewZ1DRIm-omMDTg=w800-h533-no

Awesome Mixed Sundae, with Rocket Road ice cream and Red Velvet meteors

We were quite ful by the end of our meal, but we thought it was a pretty good MDAS dinner!

Here we have our server, Desmond, wearing the MDAS uniform:

onEn8JIeywNZbNy6SE-wBalyHGpSxdx8srzs4eaUbN7JLwCFwvH8a5QarhHl7h990BLxlepte9SZ8M73HVpW29UcaSGXHmfRP9Gus2yXRuHk4ZapN_6QNpltG8WTQBPSllO7Jl90__PKI9uNNTdnu-lz0_7X6BgEKWs-8g-3PFxCTuFJ9nIGEl_Dv1WpVjibX0AUyl1CVBjeBPtu1U974BGYhlMNFTqw0S8s0OW2-skY0fUx4525SjC61l8Qo75d5U5SIRTOZQxjXRFWWc9gDMv9U3AKyjL-6zkHbr5VbX4G7dbo5f-RHgGWcPDbwDSzytZImw7tsXkgIfjeKqzjpIm3-8nE8bum-HaNFtGrcJELxVltSnmgR9C4no7gfTBToZ77EJnC_PahkItqrkOOdL-fIyjdsMnYIGrSWRl35fOLA9BUfpl3jkeO1lkp-bxgyWFSaZt5TfDz3Yr5uvg69NrsnC3clMEB7jqig6eHtY-69Ar9e8RXegC8ksXgOAa2cdpMxiTAKYNzXgI-96XJimJ51Gq99Pb5pswUer22LIqRr1YaNYsGRbrvHSx-xOszhfUsQrS41FyPEsRTRJNdhG5m8tr-UZucW13KP5QMHLsI5KPrgITgNw9kw_eD0hkVDwHkmVAoZRlTZJauiEebq1WSLChame1nWw=w425-h637-no

It was a really great meal! Now we had a bit of time before we had to head upstairs to get a spot for the special Marvel Day at Sea Fireworks show!!

Stay tuned!

Last edited:
We went on a two-week trip to Singapore in January for my cousin's wedding which was fantastic but when we got home my dad was rushed to the hospital with kidney failure.
I am so sorry to hear this. I hope your whole family is able to rest and relax soon.

Now it was time for our highly anticipated Marvel Day at Sea dinner! Our rotation tonight was in Lumiere's. Everyone had the same menu tonight:
What cool menus! Thanks for all the photos. We booked the 3/22 sailing on the Magic. Unfortunately it isn't a Marvel cruise, but I guess I can always hope Disney decides to add it.

Steve went to the last showing of the Dr. Strange Magic show in the Walt Disney theater. This is MDAS's version of Jedi Training and kids participate in conjuring portals and magic and stuff.

This is so cute!! I could see that working well.

Maybe because it got so cold out? I actually kinda liked it. There were plenty of blankets and we got cups of hot chocolate, it definitely felt like a complete 180 from our departure day. It finally felt like fall!

:goodvibes:lovestruc I love how it feels when that fall feeling is finally creeping in to the weather. I wish it were fall now. :(

Bahaha Avenge Your Thirst!! :laughing:

pbTvHIwtvt8PaWi1kIYvbDRrF4D8GyKSjsBmhYcHIptPYPV3sEn6qC2kNfb9QXuZeQGVosTq8DXKaH9_28zpsmSeMCm4fl-AD1ScpYwGKA8mpL5-rQVBAF3JrielMLCVJvcgT8UE_bjqsWQUTAxsnfzBPiOsM9RSqRIIGG1pSIlAwh_8qPGp-uc65K6dLf__jrww4hB1P4DUsW-wVvkRAFmwdvrQHK61Wp8B4Nm6mOtwoHjSg_8Umj8A49i0dE7L8gxPsfBlkRSzbJfR1DtHMoJk26ubpdC-T24ILVSI_CczCTh1O31va2om6JDyCBmHgekSW7mWVo-7u0J7mfujGb35i-_Lw_kDkMmJhVzuQ9W9-KBXCkSKEEPE-RoM6LhHvKOik9-wKtRPUIK7KTHGCGcK6BCOH5bEkycNhnwlBUWdZe1OZsguMr92IPno5lf26M5C9LBZ186OrWacrK5SaVEir0AGRSJUF53pNlpLKqXZJB8Oz9CqGFkvVvg2iXPFwSmFVGzre6MbQyg0ncPFOVwxkpw5mfMp5XpB8hCHfvmwz94IwYrOKLfruUf6jbXbAl2_FJXbrzaNMJQ9Hstgd_9pcIxUHAKjoRiE9CBasyDg17wmE1laOJlqTfQSsZVMOi61cFIwXO2I8I9hQ7hO4PwkU99rN_zluA=w800-h533-no

Chilled Californian Avocado Soup with coconut and mint

Interesting! This probably isn't what I would have expected at all, but it sounds pretty good once you got used to the flavours.

Mosty because you can spread truffle butter on a shoe and I'd still eat it.

:lmao:

I love it! Spidey, Mrs. Potts and Lumiere!

uCGb6O0b6-9TFuk-d68EoWEES_rK8_PXVE33-D4Mne01Bn0h_sCFCfVEy-OVysYBBNtC4yVrx0If7iABz2Yu08azPVVokmKc2y5XR_HoRUNeSxwTDeiPquogxK2qrlsHukAjiYUofdyz62NyTdkbdtkoNvx_xpZfkqbsKCWW54ggQ8CW5gHBoZVWKwZp6WKT8tWVPlD-ThyZHoTHMlj2ro8dTHySQgLWXrKfGyrHZbFLgPlOGwpULo0lhw6eqZUOmA-jxytI548hkMrJaayGsouRnQr8TnC3jdBsu7K83J4apZFYG0X-czG6MKNXXIEpcCah2j-3j2iQ5bsrrS0TUbhVpElZFk8jFmj2Fcchbq-ev8LND_VK5NqRLHeNjWl1LbFGPs1WrqgQjcioub4vSJjLlWnXWOFgvE0_ogAlWOcG0iPUBM2fka9LxL9sDba61TmksNirgW0Z_GO4h7387wi2VQLH7QtyHXY3sCrHcolsXkYpq0D1zQVqYaG5gufEEM3aD-YDsmmwq6EEWEfpAyTbk0KgSCtorjkbGhlptA1LZphmsHw8hgra3midBr5v7naAco1_P7yfMf1QRYjYrCpumogBZsScgJUgQGy1MdhY7wTptMqTE4LPk2QmCJRiNddVLcnxwgdYZK25e4IbSVDTz6cKpXGQGQ=w800-h533-no

A most unlikely trio!

Rocket Road ice cream

:laughing:

We started with some bread, which looked very similar to the one we had for SWDAS, which is some sort of green swirl bread. Must be hulk-inspired! This one looked a little more appetizing than the SWDAS version.

WF72XUcruWBwbw112Br2EICxOwcDN6oowdFF7N35phxszF4vNGN025quLlJNq1zwDP8aflKNfpJ45JhdJYCoj-SfuiOt1Wbtf2J72sIU5iBrhRU_MWeAW0b-c72CFQA5WDaqQYU9hWjA4sGpEN5tOXs-pIMJp50BTmFrfbRtRJmZJezdNNcDb-XjHipWqgu7mXDWgctKhsUa7yELHFhhip_9FmqJPJlvMdANOiIC2qJbSiLt-V1kY603HqXFRkhGEWlz-5vvqU41Xu1KemmAg0VHNkVpi9PJMAbfXyPWnRNRogHZMFY3UUGu8aY8uIh0W73jMSU59TWr_HD_Wv_w4Kj_MP8W4iet5RmQ6YbppEw2wDGaTkTn06QUnEnIv4i1l5Hc7DXsrHOOJ_1ad9tjJTZD9uz_BNM1scNRS3f8YMKxpOfH-A5tLH16NK2gTnNqyhdoNyw-iPkU05x-zLMXv-DvUlZ3CWZ-jOl7wGFXskborq3FqnPWpY8h-gvJcV_m1z9Kxy_bkZWi0Bp_dp_yVkVogNYsb7J_w0qm_iVYC6rEhwj8wpFHxRDqaguCgsvIVemM_4o5Em0v6uUVm2Tj8syEUGxQhGFMYdXUq1n0ceKpXgT9wt-odiiP-hRdfjMtIKDVbEP_lAMSy_6fx_zKFa_1LZuODjZqRg=w800-h533-no

How fun!

I also got one of the special drinks of the evening, a non-alcoholic frozen fruity thing which in all honesty was quite awful, but it was served in this Avengers cup with a spidey light so that's really why I got the drink! At least it wasn't alcoholic so I wasn't the lush of the day. :rotfl:

2slou00mogcJgaA5EbfWRki8d9k-VD1Op6yFtqEB7U2qx00FaXN7-KH9-jWvZRt178Hf2AhaIesPbCUoxjviTr3vUdsIQ2i_VzS9YdaZxEfFUVhi0A2QXSb81kQaryPCFjf2PNp4fBLYziVJuRc8ntoee3b-WjEpyY4ZMi890UHM_s8IDReSsuusFdRdcYaJ38MPTDZN6iux2SpcoV2b6KFZ8qW17aK2H98WlOusoZ81AuGIHSyUV_mE2jFuh9ru532rxVXgr4spkkISRbXBDXvzM2ll5HRo3MAc2F6FAnOn-3-zhce40fBWcQSKYKiEAvQHVZUlkFqkX8pbXIxVRl5L90Nx-7sJTDK3ql9DgiXn4xV6b3xZXwejBAT9HAvRXYiwBPaqc5sxGFPwvK5-YGr7dhsgxFPi6Sab-gKyj-Z26Rou_62jQkDmtJIzmaU2ccm0HqPu4QTKECxwO-e5V_sz-uAiJHzo7Imf-gI7ZczRL3v_qTi66ghHm22LknTydCGehdl0IGwByPXwNkA6OtnvC7Eklxnb8RMWzruN-4wbsqKquUSdcQ_Ojgm88QCvs0VqVuLZKBM6LnkZ89jcZOvWmwRSq7I2xq3M_2M5XzYCCflCGEQUgSSujwXw7cMFwwdX2I3zoEu8EKM3dg9tJr-BVTPmBVbErw=w425-h637-no

Mike would love this! I might have to book this cruise now, just for the cup!

Steve decided to go light for dinner and he got the chilled lobster salad as an entree. He liked it and since it was so healthy, he got another one after he finished the first salad!

jgeToVLO2KuHOFbHpY29ghBXCZ2javVnUyonLdNiTyIbxiXBJDbB6BNwi8DU9VEctHyy2bFJVFZ6tS0PDxKXbuSeL4tPFrngPtPIxrNkb9SFLkHYQSIMkdkTjdQGI4xNgVN9GfmkIK-cGZ9LHvit8dw3wXUPVj3mgTUX_2v3S9PO_3Yofz5DhDlsS9NNP18booT2w-VvgKaOzjPZB8lGsguKOW7o4vUJ2ujLc8KVJoOTIOiTYxStK-5xryIfdr_Ex9eIZ9jKKWLL2M8WvgIY5um9pYLjcXSQUrftkjc6W1_4lkqJrW8XMit9zsA_Nv-fA96FbggQIR4mC1XmBaxY9LFMsHi0RWU_kgOH040OXYlwjPe3uqHIsNBUtyM3gSTy6tXzciLPAk-bZbQaPoWODDXmqfyF0TVrZy-PiDG1cpEzBr2HVr2n5ygDwZCE4ACqlF8TcZPq2w5pBcXD3T3ECbktGRFWQOOReShdpGJTUoP-6b7UAuAhCGV1OopZ7nnufECuR_CVG0sFYo-NEQF8b6QR-WGPW4YTFU5kJcpD3_TKNCeOdtaz10XpInGN78WzgvNbBNJpfqiOXSIgsx2TghGM8Tn9lzAaPp1cNfcPv5hsBqvTCq_OstMgID_sfsM9TW-pxiBLQZrCLhyduESwkYm3QSFABn9M0w=w800-h533-no

Dr. Banner's Greens and Lobster Salad

Awesome! I did not fully take advantage of ordering a second appetizer/entree/whatever on our past cruises, but I fully intend to next time!

I managed to capture this picture of Steve since we sat at the wall in Lumiere's. I love it! Spidey, Mrs. Potts and Lumiere!

I love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!