It's MARVEL-ous on the MAGIC! Oct 2017 Canada Coast Cruise COMPLETE! See Ya Real Soon!

We headed upstairs and I was bundled to the brim, I had to wrap my scarf around my head to keep my hat form fying off my head!

I know what you mean! I had to bundle up on the Alaskan Cruise, it gets cold up there!

It was a really great show and we were impressed!

I'm glad to hear that! My favorite show was on the Wonder when Mickey did the zipline.

Apparently superhero food at midnight means lots of sausage-like things. :rotfl:
And fruit.

That's pretty funny. But who is hungry for all that when you've had dinner?

Super excited about my Thor hammer glow cube!!

I would have been too. That is so cute!

Prior to cruising I had booked all of us on a private tour with Duncan Island Tours. I booked the Island Scenic Drive with Anne of Green Gables which lasted about 4.5 hours. They got very high ratings on Tripadvisor and having a private car seemed like the best way to see the island without the usual "tour bus" feel. It was also about the same price as paying for all of us to go on one of the Disney Cruise excursions so to me it seemed like a good value.

I love when you can do a private tour over the large bus tours. We can't do the bus tours, so I've booked a few private ones.

Apparently the tide was too low and the gangway/steps they had prepared were not going to work, so we all waited around for an extra half an hour before we could disembark.

Huh. I guess there are drawbacks to being on the first trip to a new port.

He said many of the towns people drove to port early this morning to watch it dock. I found that to be so endearing as it would be totally something I'd do (and I have, when the Magic docks in NYC).

I suppose it's a small town, but that's sweet that everyone wanted to come see it.

So Steve's parents and aunt do not know who Anne of Green Gables is and they have never heard of LM Montogmery or any of the books or movies.

Actually I don't know either. :rolleyes:

I look like I have a crown of branches in the picture above!!

I was thinking more like a "fro".

And I see this couple staring at me as we were walking around the house taking pictures...then the guy comes up to me and says in almost a whisper "...Loki??" Hahaha I was dying. I told them yes I was and they mentioned they liked my costume, and we had a good laugh, it was really sweet and funny.

Too funny! You never know how many people notice you without saying anything.

I went up to her and asked her for a picture and so I said can I take a selfie? And she goes, what's that? She was so totally in character I forgot we weren't at a Disney park, hahaha.

I love when they have characters who stay in character!

It is just sooo beautiful here. Everywhere you turn it looks like a postcard:

I can see that from your pictures.

I had a very unexpected Dismeet too...a lovely young lady came up to me and asked if I was Chunkymonkey! Who me?!?

It always cracks me up when that happens.

As we were heading back to the car I told Steve about my Dismeet and he's like, why are you so famous?!? :lmao: #obviouslynotonthedisboards

Fran has finally gotten used to people randomly approaching us in the parks. :lmao:

Our next stop was Cavendish Beach. We drove up and Don brought out a cooler of waters and a tupperware of homemade muffins which his wife makes each morning for his tour group. OMG these were awesome muffins!!!

That is such a sweet touch to bring to his tours! I love it!

Don giving us the overview of the lobster industry in PEI:

That must have been rather interesting. I like things like that because I would really have no idea about the industry. Especially the information about the licenses.

Oh, and in case no one else mentioned it, I can say at least the Wonder also has a Swarma station after it’s refurb

This is good to know! But I don't have a cruise planned for the Wonder any time soon. :sad2:

Oh my gosh, it's insanely beautiful there!!! I feel like such a bad Canadian - as much travelling as we do at the moment we have yet to make it to the maritime provinces!!! It's just so expensive to fly within Canada :( I can fly to Orlando from Vancouver for far cheaper than I can to PEI/Nova Scotia etc. Even fly to Europe cheaper!! I think one day we will just do an epic road trip across Canada instead.

Wow, seeing those photos, it's like stepping back in time and I'm remembering the love I had for the books....watching Anne of Green Gables every Sunday night on CBC.....Megan Follows will forever be the ONLY Anne Shirley in my eyes lol

I love that you were able to get a private tour; his wife made muffins, how flippin' adorable is that??? So Canadian :flower1:

Super jealous of all these spontaneous Dismeets too! Waaah.....so sad we will miss each other again by only 2 weeks for our Alaska cruises! I'll have to stalk you in Vancouver ;-)

What a great tour of PEI you all took. The island looks pretty darn close to perfect. Like you I was obsessed with the Anne of Green Gables mini-series too so I'm totally fangirling right there with you. Can't wait to see how lunch is!

I'm dying over the pictures you took of the Anne of Green Gables house! I would spend weekends watching the Megan Follows version on PBS whenever they had a telethon, I never wanted to leave my house! PEI looks like a dream, your report is making me want to do a Canadian Cruise sometime in the future.

PEI and the Anne of Green Gables site are my dream destinations! I'm so excited to read about them here!

I may be watching for a cruise to stop there in fall 2019. (My fall 2018 is occupied by Hawaii already, otherwise...)

Wow! What a beautiful visit! Thanks for sharing all your photos.

It really was just so beautiful there. I could have spent days there just taking in all the beauty. But alas we only had about 8 hours there.

OMG PEI in the Fall...I'd be excited, too! So pretty!

It was gorgeous!

This is soo sweet! And super small-town Canadian! There was a massive ship that came in to Halifax last summer and everyone had to go down to the waterfront to catch a glimpse, and everyone was talking about it, it made the news, etc.

It was such an adorable story. Loved their enthusiasm for the Disney Magic!

You are 100% right! Such a sweet little city.

Absolutely! I'd love to visit and really explore the area well!

Yeah, 2017 was a big deal here!! It was the 150th anniversary of Canadian Confederation—kinda like our birthday-ish, or at least the first big step toward the beginning of our lovely nation as we know it today—and there were a lot of things done to celebrate across the country throughout the whole year, and especially in the summer. Free national parks was definitely one of the coolest ones! We had some big events in the public gardens here, too, through the summer.

And I have to agree with you...Canada's pretty great. I'm a fan. :lovestruc

It sounds like a awesome celebration and so happy I got to partake in it a little bit :)
Canada is pretty awesome :)

:rotfl: Aww! Oops, maybe you should have given them a little more background. :P

Haha I probably should have but they really enjoyed themselves with very little backstory either way!

Yes!! Megan Follows is going to be doing meet and greets at one of the cons Nathan is working at this year and I'm super jealous and want to go.

Oooh that sounds so cool!!
You should totally go!

:eek::laughing: Cute!! That's awesome!! You made an impact! :goodvibes

Haha Loki certainly does have that effect on people...

:goodvibes Love this!!

When I was a kid they used to have actors playing Anne, Diana, Gilbert, at the Avonlea Village (which is kind of like a little made up village to represent the places in Avonlea in the books.) And I was IN AWE of them as a small child.

So cute!! I would have been too!!

How cool! An unexpected Dismeet! You're obviously famous. :goodvibes

Obviously. :) I'm sure it's Loki that's the celebrity.

Oh my gosh!! This is SOO PEI! :rotfl: That's really kind and adorable!

Such a sweet gesture!!! I want to move here!

The red coastline though... :lovestruc I still have a sandstone I brought back from the beach at PEI when I was little. You saw some really beautiful spots this day!

We sure did! Even though we were only out for about 4.5 hours we saw some amazing sights! Don was a great guide!

Right!?! Witchcraft!! :eek:

Indeed some sorcery was going on. It was like there was some magical instagram filter on the island.

The kid on the stairs behind you is not as thrilled about disembarking apparently LOL

Apparently PEI doesn't exactly float his boat! :boat:

ME, ME, ME!!!! I LOVED it. My Mom and I bought it on VHS and eventually now own it on DVD, too. I adore Anne of Green Gables. I also used to watch Anne of Avonlea...I think that was on the Disney channel?? Maybe not, but loved that, too. Now there is an old cartoon of Anne of Green Gables, too, that my son randomly found on Qubo. It's a cartoon channel that shows a lot of old cartoons, lots of Canadian ones I'm not familiar with.

My Mom had bought me the whole set of LM Montgomery books, and I loved reading them as a kid. When I was home on maternity leave with Jimmy, I stumbled across the tv show Emily of New Moon, and was totally hooked. It reminded me of Anne of Green Gables right off the bat, and after googling found out that this show was also based off of LM Montgomery's books about Emily.

OK, rambling over, but you've now made me want to go dig out my books and movies and get lost on PEI again!

I know the feeling! I loved the mini series!! I have it on DVD now and i totally want to watch it again, but I'll need a good chunk of time to dedicate to it....

I love that little detail!!

It's like meeting a Disney princess! :)

I want to try the Rainforest Room again after reading about your experience here! I was thinking maybe it wasn't for us after our trip... but I really loved the loungers! I could have spent awhile there, but I was struggling in the steam rooms? I grew up in the midwest, for goodness sake's! :rotfl: Zack liked the steam rooms but not the loungers... crazy!

Haha, well I guess there is something for everyone! I loved the loungers the most. I agree steam rooms get hot so quickly but they have a nice detoxifying effect. you feel so refreshed when you come out!

I should have let them use my camera... Their packages are pretty crazy pricewise. Are they only good for the people in your stateroom?

You know, technically it's per paying stateroom, but I know you can probably get away with combining rooms. I think it depends on the ship. Our first time on the Magic they asked for your stateroom key each time you took a picture. On the Fantasy they used facial recognition so the photos were automatically added to our room. Then on this trip they asked us for our room number, no key card or facial recog. I think on this trip if we all just told them the same room number even though we had two rooms it would have been ok. I wish I had known that as then the package would have been more worth it to get between two rooms but we just asked them to take pictures on our phones and they were more than happy to.

YUM.
Everything looks so good! This is top on my list for the family cruise. I really want to do it on a sea day too. They offered brunch on our Nassau day but it didn't work with our excursion, so we did dinner after Castaway Cay. So good...

100% recommend Palo brunch!!! Loved it all three times I've been!

Why didn't I use the app for the navigator? :confused3 D'oh!

It was much easier than carrying the paper navigator!

I wish I'd known this! We (really Zack) ended up getting popcorn for the theater show every night, plus for the movie theater once. I left our popcorn bucket behind at BLT because we didn't have room and it didn't make the cut...

It would have been perfect for the cruise! :)

Looks like heaven to me! I would have loved to do this, or could have easily commandeered a lounge chair in the adults only area and read, but we were always too busy exploring the ship! 3 nights is great to see if you'll have trouble with sea sickness if you've never cruised, but way too short if you're fine! :rotfl:

Yeah 3 nights sounds really short! I mean I've only done 5 nights and 7 nights and I think they are too short! I really want to do the 9 night Alaska but unfortunately we can't make those dates in 2019.

1. I am an Amazon clothes convert now, especially for dresses.
2. That necklace is amazing!

I love shopping on amazon. so easy and fast!
Thanks! Also from amazon!

Oh my god that looks good. I :love: love :love: bread!

Sigh, me too!

I love that they had raspberry cordial!

Yeah I love that touch! I wish they had some currant wine though!

Wow-looks like an amazing day so far! I loved Anne of Green Gables growing up, and I visited PEI in college (I went to McGill in Montreal) but didn’t get to see any of those sights since it was with a group of civil engineers! I loved that Don’s wife baked muffins for you!

Oh that's so cool! McGill is a really good school!
It was a really special day for me! I would be ok if our cruise only went to PEI and back. :)
Our tour was awesome! I loved the muffin touch!

I’m so jealous about Alaska! I’d love to go, but think I’ll save money to do an Asian Disney trip in 2020!

Asia will be insane! This is coming from someone who used to live in Japan...hahaha. You think that 4 hour waits in Pandora are long...people wait that long for Toy Story in TDL! Although I've always wanted to visit Disney Sea. It wasn't built yet when I lived there.
I think you'll really enjoy yourself though, Asia is really special, and the food is the best! If you can, swing by Singapore, I personally think it has the best food!

So glad your visit to PEI is off to such a wonderful start! I love it there, and Anne of Green Gables was a huge part of my childhood so I'm thrilled when I hear that others have a similar experience. Looks like you got some nice fall colours, blue sea, and blue sky - the perfect combination.

I can't imagine a more perfect day to visit the island. The misty morning combined with a warmer afternoon...just gorgeous! And that blue sky and coastline, with the fall colors, my gosh it's like I'm describing the perfect place but it was indeed so perfect looking!

Your tour guide sounds amazing - homemade muffins! How cute is that?

It was so cute!!! Loved that touch!

I am definitely not up on who belongs to who for the comics... but I would also probably look into that before picking my clothes because I'm OCD like that :)

Haha I'm sure you'd have done your research.

Every face character interaction I have.

Aww, that's cute.

Best hashtag ever!

Loki says thanks! :)

I love the roaming characters, that's so cool!

It was so much fun!

I bet they have lots of fun when someone dresses as them, vs all of the Elsas I mean Spidermans and Captain Americas.

I know! I think I was one of 3 Loki's I saw.

I think it works :) Again, I am not up on my comic knowledge... I've actually never heard of Loki *hangs head*

Loki says you need brush up on your comic book lore. Or else...
#naughtyloki

I love the characters being dressed up. And also this photo in general :)

Thanks! I loved the characters dressed up too! I honestly wasn't expecting that!

I love how Gamora is just leaned against the wall like she is so much cooler and those two are ridiculous :rotfl:

I loved how into character they were!

hat more could you ask for in cake? Sounds right up my alley!

You can certainly ask for more cake!

Fantastic update! PEI looks beautiful. I'm glad you were able to visit, and thankful that you're taking the rest of us along on your journey.

Thank you! It really wasn't hard to gush over such a beautiful place. I am really not doing it any justice. It really deserves like 5 more pages, LOL.

OMG YES!!!! I loved that mini series. So much so that I can't watch the new Anne stuff I have heard about. I saw it when it was showed for the first time on PBS and I have the DVDs now. Megan Follows & Coleen Dewhurst are Anne and Marilla to me. I've been waiting for this part and I wasn't even on the cruise!

LOL I was obsessed! I watched parts of it every day as a teen. I have the DVDs now too...I need a whole weekend to obsess over it again!

Haha! You're famous!

Loki lives!!

Of course. What else could you drink when you're at Green Gables.

Hmm, how about some currant wine? :rotfl:

This is a beautiful shot of you! :goodvibes

Aww thank you dear :hug:

:rotfl: Which reminds me of our Liberty Tree Tavern picture... where you had a pretty awesome set of Mickey ears made out of cast irons mounted on the fireplace :laughing:

I think I unconsciously seek out these shots. Hahaha. I'm actually gonna have to consciously seek them out from now on!! :laughing:

An Alaska cruise... I've always wanted to do one of those! :thumbsup2

Hint Hint...I think it would be a fun Dismeet cruise! :thumbsup2

This is so sweet! I love that! :goodvibes

Sounds like a wonderful start to the day, what a lovely place PEI is. I'd really like to go someday! ::yes::

It was a wonderful place with wonderful people. Everyone we met were sooooo super sweet, friendly, and kind. It was almost poetic. I can see how the island inspires great works for literature. You NEED to go there!

I'm enjoying your report very much. I loved reading Anne of Green Gables as a girl. I tried to get my daughter to read them, but she'd rather read Harry Potter. Go figure.

Thank you so much! AoGG was a big part of my childhood too :)
I think Harry Potter is pretty good too, but hey, times have changed I guess! :laughing:

Just joining now, coming over from my TR

Welcome!! Great to have you here!

Only on page 2 so will read the rest but just wanted to say your pictures of pulling out of port and passing the Freedom Tower and Statue of Liberty are really making me want to do a cruise out of NYC

It was a gorgeous day! We certainly lucked out. The views were spectacular, even for us locals. You can't get tired of that view.

Your itinerary looks amazing withan event or theme nearly every night!

It was packed! I guess that's what made it fun!

Oh, and in case no one else mentioned it, I can say at least the Wonder also has a Swarma station after it’s refurb

YAAAAASSSSSS!!!
We will be on it Sept 2019!

Love all your Marvel stuff

Thank you! I really took this cruise very seriously :cool2:

I love all your pics so far of PEI and the Anne of Green Gables sites, just beautiful, looking forwarded to reading and seeing more from PEI.

Thank you so much! It was great being there for the first time and fulfilling my childhood dream.

PEI and the Anne of Green Gables site are my dream destinations! I'm so excited to read about them here!

I may be watching for a cruise to stop there in fall 2019. (My fall 2018 is occupied by Hawaii already, otherwise...)

They were my dream destinations for a long time too! When this cruise finally opened up I was like the first one to book. It really was an amazing itinerary.
Haha, Hawaii is pretty darn great too. Hawaii and WDW are my favorite vacation destinations. Sadly we are not visiting Hawaii this year. Hopefully next year! It's been too long.

I know what you mean! I had to bundle up on the Alaskan Cruise, it gets cold up there!

Good to know! We'll be going on the Sept 2019 one so I'm sure we have to bundle up!

I'm glad to hear that! My favorite show was on the Wonder when Mickey did the zipline.

Was there a pirate night on Alaska? No fireworks though right?

That's pretty funny. But who is hungry for all that when you've had dinner?

Dunno, but I guess it's for people who didn't eat much at dinner, skipped dinner, or who can just eat a lot (of sausages)!

I would have been too. That is so cute!

It was so cute! I love all my Disney glow cubes!

I love when you can do a private tour over the large bus tours. We can't do the bus tours, so I've booked a few private ones.

The private tours I decided were a good way to do things!

Huh. I guess there are drawbacks to being on the first trip to a new port.

I guess so!

I suppose it's a small town, but that's sweet that everyone wanted to come see it.

It was so sweet to hear that.

Actually I don't know either. :rolleyes:

Haha it's ok, I read it a long time ago!

I was thinking more like a "fro".

Haha, very true. A branch-fro.

Too funny! You never know how many people notice you without saying anything.

Haha very true!

I love when they have characters who stay in character!

It felt very Disney!! :)

It always cracks me up when that happens.

Fran has finally gotten used to people randomly approaching us in the parks. :lmao:

Haha I'm sure you get it very often! I guess it happens more at DL than at WDW?

That is such a sweet touch to bring to his tours! I love it!

Soooo sweet!! Loved that touch!

That must have been rather interesting. I like things like that because I would really have no idea about the industry. Especially the information about the licenses.

It was really interesting to hear, and lobster is a big industry there! I have to come back in the summer when there are more lobster places open.

Oh my gosh, it's insanely beautiful there!!! I feel like such a bad Canadian - as much travelling as we do at the moment we have yet to make it to the maritime provinces!!! It's just so expensive to fly within Canada :( I can fly to Orlando from Vancouver for far cheaper than I can to PEI/Nova Scotia etc. Even fly to Europe cheaper!! I think one day we will just do an epic road trip across Canada instead.

It's insanely beautiful! And insane how it's more expensive to fly there than to Orlando! Crazy!!
Road trip sounds pretty epic and cool!!

Wow, seeing those photos, it's like stepping back in time and I'm remembering the love I had for the books....watching Anne of Green Gables every Sunday night on CBC.....Megan Follows will forever be the ONLY Anne Shirley in my eyes lol

It was surreal to be there. Megan Follows definitely is the only Anne Shirley to me. I think that's why I've been reluctant to watch any other version of AoGG movies/tv shows out there.
I love that you were able to get a private tour; his wife made muffins, how flippin' adorable is that??? So Canadian :flower1:

It was so sweet. I loved that touch. Now I'm expecting homemade muffins from every Canadian I meet...hahaha. :laughing:

Super jealous of all these spontaneous Dismeets too! Waaah.....so sad we will miss each other again by only 2 weeks for our Alaska cruises! I'll have to stalk you in Vancouver ;-)

Aww so sad. I hope we get to meet in Vancouver! We have to fly out that weekend before the cruise, and the cruise leaves on a Monday so I'm hoping we get to spend the weekend at least touring some of Vancouver!! :thumbsup2

Such beautiful pictures from PEI just stunning.

Thank you! It is hard to take a bad picture there. It's gorgeous everywhere you turn.

I love it you get recognized from Loki and the DIS in the same day :cool1:

Haha, kinda uncanny but really cool too!!

What a great tour of PEI you all took. The island looks pretty darn close to perfect. Like you I was obsessed with the Anne of Green Gables mini-series too so I'm totally fangirling right there with you. Can't wait to see how lunch is!

Thank you! I enjoyed every minute of it and spoiler: it was my favorite port!!
I think almost every girl I spoke to has seen the mini series. It was my favorite!
Lunch is coming up!

I'm dying over the pictures you took of the Anne of Green Gables house! I would spend weekends watching the Megan Follows version on PBS whenever they had a telethon, I never wanted to leave my house! PEI looks like a dream, your report is making me want to do a Canadian Cruise sometime in the future.

Me too!! I loved that series! I have it on DVD and am waiting for a free weekend to obsess over it again. Sadly I rarely have a free weekend now.
I would not hesitate to do a Canadian cruise especially if it stops at PEI. It was an amazing itinerary.

Hey!!!! I finally made it over here. I am very interested in how this was for you guys. I think Andy and the girls sound love this, and I remember that you got to go to Anne 0f Green Gables, which I loved growing up! I am going to slowly make my way through what you have already written.

I crossed off visiting Prince Edward Island from my bucket list as I've always wanted to see Green Gables Heritage Site and on this cruise I got to do that!
This I most def want to do one day! I just loved Anne of Green Gables!

0xBRjW-M992aPUklOoKOo5JNnFE_ez-jtyfxsHHCBiQbEUVowzRipWsC04lQ7S253zNhhUrkMIfT81buY6Tj7lfhRkVsJYgpI_HLSl_JNwQ7r9f9-eLFUrQ4UEXRMMOZKpm5HgC0u1VFHpxKKruaIsmUmYqlcJObIcJz5gLDBvVsnI9XolzE-zL8WecJSMhYFsIPyQbZ39lSzzyrgSwejwlUhr7IQFTZQZDPDpBM9qMIg2a4H7lnLhjIlnWyKwHXut_iL8FkiOU1xBagxBvC6gWxb7AjdaPLvKs9Xp8Xd-glLlN07lDAg-niDsXr-umenoi4SUdDHIiaKNkTe1y8QcoEiEYttScnlWNRTG6TicI10dDHnVExwllSMnz_66RifxbqpHauHuBp21K9LsaOg_YFrvwpAX1l8Rj8f1LLrg1qT6DvDd151pVRogb_Y679q972rge8WO_Xi8x3sVvZG0ZHzY4BO6bMkWvvkbE1_duyvUZRFyI2ZXeRYVuAtkmYkq6Ly_yy1jxwAA0JoztSJuFK7SBXUuZXNhrNiSXXt8kLAVJceFpZ5EQMFIF6lLWwLEXBw2STGeVRTlTVTP9P5fgnZUK7VpNeahC_5VozV3k=w800-h600-no
Love your captain america shirt!

Morgan would be in heaven with both of those food options!

Xhn3hj7gtVLIfDGYbOfTdTkdPVlRfatXJ6WG8Qez7iqqywDkM_FQE_SBGF-ylWMnsCdyMLgSFjH5ByQJPPAYGmuMFajlzd0iDZBDv54iT-LcjwwHM6oQzCKudZBhzmmNqsHGx-oj_MNIWLuOfyU6NZ16kBwQFWeG7ONQUqlKASWi2SqjOR6wJZEdpwldDEzAVpd1V2oWiEUt38M2nV2FJCtW82gsS0wB8udfYfjsnm-CKUbTgBxmOdWG5KwkWzgwKhtUyoZOGqFK42lu8Ko_TZkWX6K1TtOjWv1IMiJrGK5lipb3bTaBLdAZtIQx9zIbuSaEo_cNHv57FmLpFyYjQxTT71CVmNqsjvRDStTKsjp1Lx7vmiJZ4qPmFnyZ7gH1OEI6IHs3h449IA4iQAGys-COWyMi4uDFFU0BJob1Ifoss5axIC6wZ4o9_N5rWx62EprW8dizJ9yU3OVRGHrukvw-N2D3OE-RWFrxDoAzy_r46_ajPXVtufUG4eU5sPc3rvtMGtU_d_C5HRnGD6IqVg292BiEo28oJOQrR2VOMIH21xZn19UOUuixgmmljUp9PYG8bWiUBew38jm7p90ZdAIqrKcbJE_KPqP68u7TjKY=w800-h533-no

So Steve's dad rarely smiles. He doesn't talk much either. He is a man of few words and since having open-heart surgery and a mini-stroke a few years ago says even less. He has his moments though and everything that he says is quite hilarious, when he's talking. You'll have to stick to the end to see whether or not he enjoyed the cruise or not. :)
My grandparents don't smile much either. Especially for pictures. The best pictures I have of my mom's parents is at my wedding when the photographer snapped a picture when they weren't looking.

Love the pictures.

I made the decor by buying a Marvel poster that had the graphics, I cut them out and laminated each one then stuck magnet tape on the back. I am not that crafty so this is the most I could do.
They look great! And really this is my level of craftiness as well.

Day 4: Prince Edward Island Part 3

One of our last stops on the tour was the famous PEI Preserve Company which is basically on most tour itineraries (including Disney's port adventures) but I'm glad we got there ahead of the Disney Tour Bus as we had some precious moments to enjoy the beautiful scenery by ourselves and taste all the jams and jellies inside the store. There is also a cute little cafe attached but we did not dine there, although one day if I make it back here I definitely will!

0XI_PtalQg1rnFORx6QxyeYzdXXC2EF22nPIPcolum7SyWagQjpy8znOHx94el9dnlR1GMkfB4yoJY6NHJIXuKjLaFyC_UGzHvCFuJVdTkCxuPicR-DKoIqt5uYETEO17DBvcwn8BEmsy0g5TPDDO_-DH20cm4EUIgYTx_tmUwTB3XWVrRICFhlI9pXpjDfr3FZP1PyuGbwuT_8u_2yZGDq_T-os4uYMigdw5frWIPc-RpD2zPaT7xbxIQqJkxrlnG7XvRpEOimTsDlXNIYXlAkH7rghPyNu4-IzGCQ069oVn37GKlmYM092-TyPW7xceLwInArMxk2Zx5KGOIg0uKIBpiMTTM9VYzG03qyB0LXT9sN09uj2uQfQs_Kx2bcKK_osSE7_lEtTPkMTB-6R0loWr5T5wLcIlcN54jinzR3pZW5ASy18fgIbuou_yyOJ6RLcg9u2qPzQfnshoVMiA7cDmn9dQLv7e86JnWdJskimqWc3_kUxEm-raJV2lWDA_fSZ6TcWYbZhw2TmKaDwFhbWQILSCHYdRrcgC-Rk65vxFFXUvaT6XurbElFb2AZ9Jq9u01d7BqDaIszLXnwftjfYrsbzy121ndWv-tqGFGvJMR0S2ucOvMcZtbUma3cNmY8RUL8whKX8no01XEGq_XmipOaISoKqyg=w956-h637-no

There was a giant pumpkin outside the store...it was huge!

cjnkbn3iWqJFWN0OrCgNC76eq5yVhbdsCOsVIyOiPNOxNcJdfJW0o1nRXhfyac4UNvT984b6EJy3sndoZQzdx-odS6OgN50UGnWCgoSXN_QdWyqcWJDzNGHIku28XnUjpL3JBCdQBDsKPFa6KntVHEYI0ZNrzz-w-u8c9Q08rM5rrrRD1JCDnr193ijb6FUua2vmhBpUlMGfsM-063dZTu3CHPeJhQYAj6P8U13Gdwq0cuBhgc4LnGIH6EsPIZwAktc2LA1LQCbe2A28wKLoqkL0jAUW2PTEZMsJWHetNzQYtYF3bcuMqwZFjEnb5781duMYSmx15oFd4on3-ADJAZlaNqv4MYPaHqS8bWknJRxo1W15WNtbc4X_OrbscSIEBEudGgVrzDEDqHFJb-CaeVA_wK1OYWjMtI7bzyfgehiskZMjcFg7RF_8s4ssORp83HStfjvj2tzbeEd1b-C6CeKvcXVWbFyhQTBpiCcofD3mHv0mRkynlAtfH6AG0IrWbQ0Z6uQwo8a5Dw9GfOBS1KI7hlJ8FioRPtp5eSRZLo4YHLPmgbqTM9DbZ66tk_T5zadu6z9MIXekUpmx4MTii2u2U8BPw7qWwNB36Phae6oWypa12HMTzEkaI1ITdceI1TGrQ_vc-I9Rn-td8KPQA1d8GfgWD0zhPw=w956-h637-no

And gorgeous grounds. I think it's a given that every square inch of this island is pure beauty:

KWRDlxS9r2I-0THvqkucczIP2OqgtW6gw6pIE5G_OHalpZGWkpmWpb2is0OvULqAy5xLbmmnbd8yNUfE2ByO2haDxgtfZHUO30EeZjJE3MfZnOCsdcNK0FRJ4w5Sn_KwDCrr0NEP7SQx6hBS7rDvIOoDcV1lSwhfv95SB0ATbp9_KCo3va2pd98GZpR_IX33YxVrxY0O2v2pO6dw3u0cV1_SMkybt6Zs_YBsrNLxWV6lq3hHKmcw3JZDhdcFphOHyTDhciNP0MR_h-NUdGHY4zbnMqj5dikksNl0AzCQ2_ATuhABehHNBG3cu3KsxEzcqeJnmIAd-ynndfsSC5MkXI3FHUWTg4IAdvGuavYB-D42HSizL44oiKAAN3QCd9bjBNvuAQjeub0rWvzylu7DOA8qlRHYuXTv6inOzN2gQr8nVa-8rnVLzxMaM-R7vndSyRqahYSIKs4N7Q3hIfuraiT-nogah30v3TMJNHKdCyH_ghIlbBlhvRjFxExcC8EEojkktbW5jOcWKNxBfEKSwiUXnS_T048Rbrz8rXj0ish1HeUTb1q5GFQHR2T1eu_comvTS_bn6y08EWSj1lzUKq0z_v7vZSiI9EhAxK6AtYkvdbHdlTmrw5wUEpdWWhfXQIdlUgiUeOosnyKKWSXe7BSQv1N6ISXhYA=w956-h637-no

No-mimSFyTC6QoNRUmcQqvzQ3UKidpI2vhRNu27RzQ0tSv9ngIM8zCOzCBOXUvpEr_iyRdhz53MKn2Blb0ujXNrvKYq4ogKeESOChg7YxZghcRJ0wM7f0OkwGuD8AJlqTrI3oUCaEiKgHBxoDnmUxetb2g7sV50Fj97rcPAuJBF2G41GSxem2MfzJyA4OOwrCpxjixaSD1VN3dXcRs-FsBgXb-TmnBG0veEAXNmYt2jqB7C1qu9HSK923HMbgZqMwkCGO9ko4IddzG5ztX4U8I6rjO00L81w7c7VOSnOlCNOiSwDBa2Rwf7gs3ps7jGjes5voq3fYKN3OUjoE9vxGbJLKf6qMhET6gT2ol-M3UhNM5YnqS3XIZ4ceTR1i51dZa6HKzaMIV1YhFHMn04CZyRnMWkbUiNgNleL0uuL04CmKTHyDMp4OaVe77aIs6y6qI5ZpxdUrVzMoz_EB9eP_AqSCAsY_ybFkpmWwGYVKIwu2vvc9f5piBJFF2Rn46IGwsLWTaC71zGf4bUxDkKqGTfwzQ7izTGnfwNFyjZIP3HHNaoDav-EgFIV4oBZgNDjF3u8u415BpI-3E_uPRT51uPwpl24xx10O1fAMEGy4XcuP6bJesXHYsLV7lq4T2eViS5r74poUZ8OqG3FyR4GP90SC2jRluOnug=w956-h637-no

It's so picture-perfect here (and everywhere else) on PEI!

40FKwV7iq5M94jEatQVkl9v4-Ru5lK_6Alw_Hph6czmewcb3iO72MywaELMOK4Od72t5kCBU_imf5VqTDZZcjkYryT2qrinPIbOHv8lkCACP0_U67FeV4EIhq_vz6jjo6XnDVijwe_vcSExdlRhuIEc7tip7Yem2xVX52Gm66zJV9GMDwFdQ-N6HIgVGAYidSiow28NdoYmbaSw0vAeVE0rgGn-nV51YK_xVr2WltUqvcH2Qm_s_aRRUSilS3b2BnDtYEgIWmFlX14Rj5ezeq_TBWrIecZqnKsxCtnFoRvIUzqsF6TP-aCcdXKnjxN-Awixg5covgXO0AKL10GwwfgkFYWDsa5Gb3cc1Af_H-CJ09_l9q9G81Bswb_5fNBGwxVSGdPc6s0HuOyidQIkJngSEQL4gGmVQz9xbH2cMtNn_iwBSpJJ-fb2kHaOw6Po_SEXk7tR8rQY5sIg5gDdUS6y5ODm4S3xrSgeSr6geQsVXFzkUCtUvj-1YRPaK16p7kkEPRpNEFnCOvTAgickdMkg4B66Mqlca5nYb_ViTBMsIxZj2Z55L_eahkKECFjWLSmPsyo2hPF8NAURW_FRB-xtvQkM48-9_L9XcpMYe2YHcXyZDOiRqryRD8jRSNCDrXVpl1LXsMnIpHtNzDpKMEfa7BTuQdZ81Ug=w800-h533-no

iIWWxk1e1eMvGmQaiOU2762JEWyq-9mKMEcxgBlTnqt9e4T4fOJSEj8uLly0eEupz3L4IVOwhmbJvj4ZlEGPlWz5zqBpgGZcoIvFyTtnZNiv6xI4uqsSS1uio7bBzOIxdWv-oXnMqxrAZh66sW5zfVtZa9hcdjJ9P8qqyUHAptuh0MN_d4dh_xlD7Muwu1qZmN8baIvhqF4GVYuOwFVrmF2f0yt91zOSyg663qIgIik9izXQhF1zDHjvXEEOgU_mZ_RQf3Cvfyfo8zaVXQ3920frMm9xvbGoxfjRSfTH3Gex0h_2erMDkNazSAB9BCUV94FKr_DLY1XOBBJtd2sggvvRpUV7NI_FtSJdiQJlKsHpz7ArZrktOHWcD5fjJ9qIBTkzshldDsgRsw4HbYPHGflu62S4Fu-wN4azWri_Ozs37LeIWBjQlGHU8i0zE7vVt5jBXYSgvmNm57hTYjVZJLlKaUSFSCgngnOQtZRjbiTn_YVAFyaf4JBXh4gYqWoMyvheHQ3CmBfkzR2ukX_h65T9nyGd6kNGnT4qUv33eZX9bdSAXJnAlKyLRrfiD53ahRt0d8c2qYgYZbIq63LJ5Wr2wbsToBovlXdhNtdzSeAI5_hM3X-KN0bo4XFOWh1LaIpo6aEk1oF4w12YEQzrvUtpqzx6VbJfZA=w800-h533-no

Inside the store there were stacks of the jams and jellies, sauces, dressings, etc. Most of which are made right there. There are even tea blends as well!

mT-v5RiP1YSj9nGQ90FcpAXIcZ8QnsJoNrdCsjcVNVJWcTk_9UUxezYB9DvkgCb5Q6vKoPWWa54pHOncPYQU8eiLdXSZE55Quh_-dg5Pw7d-DERycav46GC0SIuZ65z1zmJ6FausssQKdf38EaHjljJnkiH-0GfaVKolAWM3OlKqhM9dAyHTnjXzV2E4CHMpZwscUGSkHkO8eJjU4rQ-RhKLOx5CBZEWI3COEk-ZPJeXJh18f7V6BGAR2WxClsm5g7nsi-aa09e8W3i7nuiMYM4Et2BhPPpMHliwOl83GZqsGUgD6hhVgiJaXWITt-0YPd06o5SfOEh_09YGpbMF9Sb_Ltyoo_TpjtTep-NA2VpaYfs1OC-MgcM3Q8ep5Fl7HWzT6ecZ9yis7YUgGiovWNCe_o_H8CW4y2L6BOu41FeIbN1APnC4JysiM0GBe971nryRjl8wSSyxR-BEjp0lhY72yeGdiij0Sc2aUmSDrx2myzj7m3I-n0l6DmfQcqtOmCkLJ1v-GgZMLgoh7d1geYa2h1gelgfz4Lguo5OAfl7U11emzzWM2tCAWf68tSY2m2CqerYZwLKUgq8nRcPoHDmx8fXI_0FbzInPcVGpTt3zYeyLDeyNPyGjs4SkLxdU_6LDAdBjei9bBY22NyicUiyxRcDSDXzeqA=w800-h600-no

lNmna4qGQAibe_FIQMKpFWGuAdFlmbZiouzJ_lEeq7kM6hd5ji6AzKZMPEnOui-XVuiMSow9x_AP2WPxdZHGniueRKWUZMk8RuE4PQe-_dmivrjXCaWJM8Hbuj1DQiayphinESWbaCH8KRKuvMYnfxdss4n2MWCgZb6ZkLxRjX6C84og1PwepW9jJpcQ1jll7_EfQ0sdO3jSa6oLuwp5QP7Kby-CnT4FFcLZAg_9lOopOSJ6ZtQpPy1HCAkYSTQkpy63u-1u_kGk6g5bErbdxwuxHJSXcqQ4bopqfaXo2Q7C5UCVlHHv9_fOgpF-01vHveI7AShrTto_MK1F91GNvCxgBytVXLSZ1tKCO6mwADMRETfdUKJpX3UspE2pTWA3KyVgZ9OvpEPgJ9o2tRzfghTLb1m9YqzM74Or1Mj1hqWL-TOuhsVGdYomSKPNsVRlWABsJE0ZdmEvmc4jUCFN8zZuvTJVmI2f6RheCmOOr6fuMMoVYg4u29wL3a6sDSXrdWQmGF6sEy-8ElhrCDXhxlph9aAhjflUO0EZTo0kgi152GG7UtP0_YgQMRz7CykyYpfsTbVDYcBj0R2876792UcHuJXPB8U7gYY3nkj2o1W5MeQb06GI2RVDUdFpJRCx2R7UuApnPOrVa1SL7B7cwWfOk6v1JMHL1A=w800-h600-no

I was quite taken with the red wine jelly which I had never had before so I bought some to take home. :)

Right when the Disney bus pulled in was when we left the PEI Preserve Co. Just in time! Don then took us to another one of his "secret" spots, a breathtaking hilltop location which sported the most gorgeous views of fields and rolling hills.

otFLes2D8txRxyr0Meneul8pc-o1X9CC-bQ9_w_5AfXhoA76oKJbg8B-SCr4lcWlm27VZcoA28XbkGit6MMogZrmG4TocOgb6Gr0PgO_McuG1R7KGGqeiOAOy10esudrw3YmSmnDsqzCxTeRrRLaguR8Pi_S-VZ97nxKGT3_gm_rO3ZPyfDqNFALDLdIyJm6CJXMjrexwMn2xaEcfYI0uOBJDqA1_9xklkc3xwn3btgDkdhmHvk7h_vfYJfjInw6R8RT2gz79X5GR7HgL0qr1VYcUA0XXf9v8JuYDej__6_fi7VH8jKlF2jmi-Z6gQPh7l3O3I0olw5tzHs_cp3fLM-l6Lrykd-IxkxUeCNB2iDDYgXNtJHdvcRrRBkPVq1Y6rJokxfgbmvRwEOIVYADfgtURIlNbu2OtQOUMWEqE58xS8sFYbXG57Kj9AAucGUtYgYJxykXIPEvo_2YnmebUgTFqFQAxmy0IGLPTHuA64-XKaHMoRVh7Dkf9_Jwk-fV70t3T0LKHrGf3T7slTodeU2SH1YjgsgWl3x7jxKnOowyVzPU2d97ghB34uuCHm-3xCAOSjwbqCf5YN2a_69bFijP4gTE6q91QPuFV2tEoFn8CKkslZDZEA5YAK4oTdd5pJof2JGoGdcE7sCi1RTycoE1qzW6BlIG7Q=w956-h637-no

EMGl4D7gcSA4htfzXt_hffHP_-4P9G5SoSUB4D21IaQOyyBUKhTzkplYpP2q7PnYHQdqCP5OG-CxDwxcU1oY2CEtgj2fM6xJBp-hqAWhQc2frWd8AY9Nj0sqhD4Z79eWv9CbUEpkF9yWkGI22qfYK0H1FnjUQaYKOIo-cvGR08pTsdN1KpLtsLTN2zXIPIjacCTT5v0os3ybuxC7nanmj7owzgOTzt-SjV2Gl3ln7cOAF634IPuCoVzZzI7fP8Zq0PfuOffEgzjnmQhWZLLmaDYI68grK639YafrAiFIKpuZHNv8Vdt0ayn4AViMRWwf5E1pL6zrAZzy6EjyozHcKtKmSxT9Cji4rgZNiLwlU8e9MgAr_BvZ4DkWVKwJWMtyUkB3ab44uJIMDKGWZOcbA59-4qgpDtjPFFcngIuYFrjGRh84BEr7XNXCcjqxva5WP2xNrcBmjVYUcn-cyXqLVkHgLUeueRVDCS7tCeT--tjS6xwp-QcPtj7P7ST32fyQeR-6hKxo0WCSHJ2YZcpL5HVTrChIqtnGbfwR6s0W_ranCka5-JCjEWBwglHuMBlgJ0NLjQLjtljo3S8yeLX4c2-2ssVY11JGyar8J8pQnNx52eZz4p3HZgGaLh3klD-xnhDwQoE33Y_jA1yp31CA_WioAhDVTykByA=w956-h637-no

XwBv7CpcSYDHitArSM_dCeG-zDNvCA3citoS54QQbdOWPU_hjuPcJpwqfP3XrXB_fGfFJvgiYEiZWSMjPa7G_Zqk4Qq5b6RotXRuhkPNbfcW3KNExuAIA6Q_lptgTmA7vHmacqsmNWEqBXq5RH7LmUEhkh-clfXBURuaSJTuEj93h2lv2RzOac5yrcYKay9cuTTgP1oF5sBP8qoa9Uh5DawjvAW_29bLKY1uWwKSWW4UKHMynJlaE1mM7iasfmujIwPXmePPYnz_7zORmOMMRAGnRzWdpb_SQXvp0OZwSyXRPKfLooGTRYCKVX3OqGn3_s0SHGjVtQdvkx4p3_KLq4c2Cul4dDrpHcE-vdTg8RmuvHaBJ4_xs1uVfVE2qRKOhjt102cbJUyt_vXaPjdgmQPcqb-HKHG1Q3nGnZThrvinwV7lB5LpZ1Pezpv9UkN8sDFtPj37ESHo1zYr0dC8ESN0_94bDNiAS1oUxeu79xZoymjGONsNIVsmowvIwYr6lBaCh78nLPYplsrGIhpEiYSMb-yd9d2YB7g5Y8dRT_fcn1xL82IEjaduPMsO0FaoZD2J2QOKDQ4snpBfc8FGDTx_1z6pP1nMPy2C8ElzgO5dVpbD-ivZHhdrEGJRgwjfzh6i5WQXU6MjPlCEj-elnnNCOG9O87EZAw=w956-h637-no

y-OUMkvqqNlC4E86nSph6mpBNHZAiCulQGlzxZj7nPDUtKp5IToZhUY9fBZ7l2QhLsMYTNjDlMXyYGLsHSZn-WE2d4pmusfYFo9IG0dsJ8Y4UN295-0o-55Ed-0PoePZXtCNsCFT-eigHtkzcsv1P5qxSfWnVv93x6OFW8hxelcKsBuvc8apMafSHJrFV8zW8Z-xJlBvTYlBAUgZxIy8Uo7xYf240UgBXMuTChq_ESBYtoAGZryT1Kg5lDAv9LnlX87fDB4tQkrGRo7SugyE0HlRhOxd9BW5aive7gQNuqqNtiiN3SFyPh3D3CM8gOKq2Z3LKMNOtqHo0T0P3xB-sFpe1kojtp1-fFjMtG49kZP8_Xh0KR-ns61sAOhh5bPcUfgnhrZDCACPQ9oFgrsvDtCloFVcovmXhaBNeZgmX5HAtj4H8APi3K047Y33w0rxZh3g-eo6aPXDJssUUfjaPfBEUbO1rvtqfMLemOFKNEvkc2i-4HP1mz8CM0EreXF7oKUwIpqwbn__KDhcxAHv9tISCqKaxhdUD134O2yrLKwdhlG1CIcG1m9TQBt6TwWN7rWv2tuJ877UhSfBm-_4iK-0UrV3kwVITr1doLx1QVlAu_2SPbSqswngwrwx0UczXFsQ93bwXwc92KKpPiuP5MuO53aYBIqM-Q=w800-h600-no

db8GxuJ2eezgHOvf9iDz2r1eQzRpI7HBVrfBoWmCT8di9YPUFrvD1tVkN0RcNBFWJshbzfMaFZudJmDwJMJaYtzuw611av490rDF_9-c0r_wq-e4dkKI3X2P1Ffk9bRt7pw_lHVNxLIoqdIqB2DlVSSVQxlT7ybEeT2pCPeycD5_MubmJWnFh35-y03jjk6IABgVB9Tz3L2EvgrHRAzu_xzVkThkRnJSY6C7dx9g8ZhhT-uICQqs-zqGpYvFhwuG0RqYeFKcWgB0ZJMkBm7UffarxDLLL6O6pC6DPkvSgl4AMgUEP1vCU3HhgWI_hQRlZcJP7xLdYIDFEM2MCCI15H54eXWrKi-Dk8CLsZ6wEucVZjSJsEUJyQlHk3E-4g18Zd3rhGinIAW7F5AbSvZHarOqnrH2MT-XW6pjUQsoUb5IHDy2_T21wmtvliXSc8YAeeGWg6i-SdCE299FTmLUnPvc9vcQjqeI6Pmb2l9E80ZzfZTiebvAZaM8JQCzLU-UTusSNVJ6gtqqwseT9tFk1sIFO9zslA7ALmWjlArnrVOUS_xj-ZXrrWF3obJhzwJTXfvsGPVrSstMoXXPoOFT0_e-FH7vUAF9RTHYDiFTfgTsuMbdCQiue6YyYTDh_FOB-aXFFYAFONYUsCrwF-zVnSuA6AG8e0Nb5A=w800-h600-no

Don brought out this Anne of Green Gables wig and hat for us to "don" (haha pun intended). Normally I don't partake in this sort of gimmicky thing but hey, when in Rome...

aKvgCmcK5RcOWC8fQNqIxRMNf5mfKF3DFqf02RizB9noOHFJA1P4bGqmT6ddrTlO1C1Znym4bP4kqd8Qo7ybMv7XA3jbxMDvy-w_lHf2QyEuU-ZaqckIF06YIceicR3ZpxNMQq4q0mVFviNjfsjeD9oskzx69D2eP61hxvJ064wvWdv4mZqJ2gWwMYgwnlVolfeEv_VrqwqnMq17u9zG9XZOZsfo_iMl6s_dbr-wOk1wg524P6KYUOq2Pt7w-Gu5yKhpOUrnPZyqkC44cIOEfetWORUMhYvWvnyXatMBHYm_vZXNvZmvew796vqu_nM2X2jdthbsQgdk2Fmp9LncwSvh4DYzOTq7cGCaquExO7C2dqXSY0jmyn4B7k8CVFvBrpkeNzJSis8tReOYEOxSBrppRYCXd_K9wOtM2QJHfsiz9PgOxN20n8CZO2PyXE0MWJqN6dHJjEzy_cdHTztV1Rj9fuJH6ScMOymePMMAjFJrUDFBLFuDASh-yX3jX__s_cr0lzopdyaYBVs1GGbS4XKzsoZsEKLPkpvb-5F1fS-a702FPsHdsQePXdprdeRcC0iw8LF72LeymjY49thIMhIXQbW3loZMuJLgOrC4MxSRUPQ7YlkKRaSartl4DH5YQkidWJ0aGWeOLAG-7IIOo2JFdSwz8Rk7ug=w956-h637-no

Even Don sported the look!

v9Y-a19I47oaKqMCAzsdx_9tifKV1wws_VxvyUupCAfgpiBySEV5-ZCbmkJWNuvTQFuisU3yg-HO2ZokWX0GhgoRQod2qRiDnzZrUYOcwF66UNxaMrRTRma1ihS4NGT5Lzb9KkFK-oCN38NqClFk2mP5SbMkJaab9IgnIB-IILBDOf5Zv1eCeUCsRVo1imJMAu0673q_svWvoljWh6EO4Yk8WkVTmTIhfoxFF2s7FZj07uvY0-H5YM2Hglty_MckaPPOcykcYjKQAAE4p4LdasEXfCz6kR6OG4IsNusyjsPStwEvCwcomMq0cr1xfStw8irc7l80OYTf1Pw28RYhuwgXM1MnExq25Go6n5BvHrJK3Ug6ao74hn5iKYzbN7ezbAyI-GwzBf1m9mhb0M-ySSiaJsHvg3hl0AEMoDCfCSGB4zEH7BVk7iB9uGtxMJkyPL7rfi19iuAsMrOSLdogFD16vJ9fOJ0jlpWHOwIxcWBcPfbbnzlnyXarBSrJ2Cdry_LWZJmWpPaTYcAbHCZSQJCQw-3zUnDC8CsnO1I0mHfmo40RjAxGQ-x4JLGpnm9mE78oupIEFDdXbBvQfmoJCnAVCUD0Mh1xR_8hkPEc601Zh7YUl714GT5GW9MfGLl4RqSo7LxOcRFf4cW0XMKKO7G6Zlncg_MM-g=w800-h600-no

This was one of those places you really have to see in person to appreciate, it's hard to capture to vastness and the depth of field the views afforded. And luckily we had amazing weather which just contributed to the beauty of the island.

Sadly our tour was over and we headed back to town. I really highly recommend Duncan Island Tours when in PEI. I look forward to touring with them again when we go back there one day.

Don took us back to town and on the way spotted some cows.

7pub1vkPGR2dfRs_F9al5Yo5mW9smUkqShFWGIphHiJ_r7oCg40dOP72CC1j9SmUJhd75VmwUuLyVNGoJiZfUdJVSQ4RJZCete_kBI6JK0UW-FfyO-2jW6UsOvNHRkcPBbMev0S_VhfppJq_XfFsQ6bW9TvPU9YIBS3T3Rl5DGGOdrayY3vPBR5QTuEcn7u0YDT75OAIAxmJkFEDdBBJ36CspVudRFVrXXAO3PEInyT18EJjqDfkHotecjWnLLg74lfgbCmA8i15nHDZV2FG6vVMwH90wPeWvri80tVgB-XzjiY6QbclRhixUWScuiuVKewXskEk8SAqcu6U0906mL4xObpgHME0vb5m6XbjlHduq6tXKpayvWyIUkaOyXYU5EHnVAkTl9obX9-ppixezLfLt1a6IvusGQ5iBs2tjRxt43G7aXoLceC9n-T_2X5h9lXGOJkWtbTqJ4vQQyCemaR866l73rWmK-GcxUbOc6GeK8CFnE-NnIYlFTnkuVHIt1qMt36h56d7eLo75EJnbzI4otzTnOkIUD3CAdMKrkb6JqcMmiBMaUEyzQxThgLzA11-4hRG4iac1R4cWGjBVvcwOfeZw7lxXJxH3RU6qWv6-HxIL0pPh_haYuakMdRW490J_04I70E5PTVtWxdjCYlwf1gK5SuD3w=w956-h637-no

We asked Don for his recommendation for a place to have lunch with good seafood, and he highly recommended the Water Prince Corner Shop, just a short stroll from the dock. In fact, he dropped us off there, headed inside to speak with people he knew, and before we knew it, we had a table for the five of us in a pretty packed restaurant! Now that is some customer service!

SKDrXgyGVp5JBiZka4UW0-T99fT9hpzQSWjRf8lXL7WWvy0QJpK-X25CyEloo4ST13BD6fEtfJjWGeZIsYizkqxBYtqrUA4arE4l7UVLh_JR9xlzmcmdyKLLfb810-cqcEqnpyxbzJe4e8M9w4jZU8oltAtXpjbBRk_lMw_QuId-LU_dQKCVXQlUUuXjgxEhVLHQ34tX-bzGI9WMQD6MOCQkMcYcte3efEPo8Gm4LKKZ7n617QWrpw6IDIQ_NanXuRWEMG4hBMSsOAYMsgigShBSixInLlfQVJfwdvjWWcE0kYATT7dYXQeTXC4107Rd8v3roT-Su6uceCIHQai4DIzJkzWtC9iE8GWSRWp_9VP5tc6UEdaLp9PORK3BnNXucrfZUPs6TUu6LF5HTOWVmcbvMmM7xKclFm6MQKopSgN_KZSughzJqqpFNJHGVX4A86OOGnjLKsM1XuTlmtUF9Ltxd7OIJKb_zWGtyLqSU7c7imjk-8YchhF7AkxQLAXVpT7kABONFlAaKJMWifnPj4YZOGBQ1E3c1iQrTe9SGYjQs4_wXMJQPToj98QV0RF_QFvs1NB-pnztL9x2kHITRozyk6hSshW-_Bv8B65xDsR4abeyC0GYUeGrCIoLocodhJT8WlPPO0m7N_4OFc6syT_ht7QFpxL3_w=w956-h637-no

We thanked Don profusely for a wonderful tour. The tour is cash only - around 325 CAD and we had gotten some Canadian dollars before the trip which proved very useful.

It was a busy lunchtime crowd inside the Water Prince. Everyone was warm and inviting and super friendly!

zWfzB9xQJWpyIVTh29weA8II83fx9--k-IBqz6PIHNjkjW0mQH59Lz7-dRNDZa_qpQnAUjFRYgI4c3Urs-OvEmdjM7qORqxKVAit64FYrU-ZgBkiBAlqVWbMna-IMe186EV3pXmXrvSHEd_UV9eSAWT95w5lqzJb-BPxGtU09sHvbWMRBfX9WFK36w2aYqUxGGQcCRu8c3DsVb4vKhmkv5_9AyMxMMwr9kP4D18NoZiEz57qCswiH0AqXJj2czzICflS74dV9zwqwDeBuVv_ZUQtX-wZoSecL0kw1PBDW5gaHJ4aomZn90hh3fMQnrzRIwVdH7YVSHw8kE7BFSaE15BKEz-rzBoDN57GGe2qh4WPnlJqUXtEUR3H1UhCSxfWJgdaS8SF5KrxbFKqJ3MrVIoyBQsoYGziOPrraAQPpADSEGpNDBCTxOd_KmxbhIQfaVQfqtHKXvi-VQ3O-NCkEAJzUT0ePnNRLlkg_IGWppTlVUKKz1Tfqv2rkzHL33FgQWQvpD-Ljr8wS5JKzkP6fgDaFg_3M-dSlLWwYVdxl1nEGDvNx0Vd4juZa6tIYi-RRksX1hl9aCQq_YoNDDXSbUYJG6rHiPEbNjby6o6AFAY7S1AK9VrNMrJF-A6Qduc2cvnk5BvdThWfgpbTfRkXzjDf4H9D5Ue2hg=w956-h637-no

We got some delicious seafood here!

Here's the seafood chowder:

c6zQaVGBD3X6N5-8cJBMYO1vZQazOR2pmqF_9a9ATQCPyiYHZl6fih-UBV_8q57stWZYS3L-nCWVxJWdh1kOKodZSTQF0F5DZ7r802GfwaPZYF-fLmS_UObBmuxW1thJD3U0zt-xW7X-UpSz_R1w8eCtPrZNESwopA4OGLzvxFg4BMvv9QovUaSmhf-kJiz3lEqmlhstKomHuOIlGamN1-yvJ1mVc1ZrNFzylMPypKsvlE11BYd7o1nplOqHmXDlM7X8akeoZarMAUlgipNf37kXVR4VngP4owIF3rB7qbiQnaO8qkL_sPxmFhQ9k9aJGbvcqoYB3geTOTbv10BZxsqPIlc0YGdjGUImiraKdgY0VjOacBUQ66VkO-oKnMndODAhKUlKtvEwSowPIsYUdvdHTXhC0D2guee_zUu4lIMgbeBZan6Aj_baERSf_lvORP_G7i6-lU3WElY292ohxBT-t3rcxNIMYvkk_l0RxPr5Kt3HYPbLwIAf2C-aG0DbyUGBtP1_G3XC2O9JNCAlvc2LBnqYBTZ0hGtWZnWVnWz_UpmQXqKfpy3LmB28QY4XV_Y7J8F_iYdsidN8ObY-xGyg5dxVttuNBHNe3T2A08BVm8SH6KIV-sd_nRp-ylpe8OFzaAWSk-W3A3fvmQ9jwFaTlc9-IN51xg=w800-h600-no

It was delicious, creamy and flavorful, packed with fish and clams and served with a buttery biscuit.

Steamed mussels:

Gytz2vrZxGdE8ba2vDds3YqLV9OXaMt1az8Ifyn05yvpMEG3nM2He0_CP_GF-kpT1OuRp5NOzwimfJWBlVE2DE28fAwAYFrF1bnidjLF5H2T34pjsCuWT7SPHwfXIoFnvQcIMnAlUDBVZIs47D1kznpSAuK_VRIPkJON62pHwYaDvUtVDbK1ju6VQKA4nNKvAMGxsSIablHdmToQZPgcTNcf7cq_C4PtUyckow7gNcb1HHHMDytD3vISR8TJ1ctQVffHA6EdABeJM3v5jtfG5DSNh76Qdqa0vBgZGxta8qmsU4puAhFsBUUYznBYg9NhsVSwhVpQyo0P2x6gagpwvrXIjp36I-uyPKUPu7_qK0lL3pcKebSkhmGGP1H0UPeFhLVvt-GbJ3GyUiheLN7-TJPDdcl6j6btzL71D4NHJ9LhScOdeB_z91X1ZwbPo2KwK7hOmILlm9X7OAKT5l-gQDK0CHuDg4SpdR1XpZMzejhpLB4BWRzdkvdP80ZZfwK34XIB8jkVErW8K5cLar45gTnxLUQGQnM3I2CLYMA2rG_BP_z59m31jeyoBWWXfkNipU6u-DAx7voYhRLvqI_LuTuy7gS9cum5sWSzDnEvaqWCALFvSIcmHTVAoUKDZi9YWTza4jdwoxnU2CoAUygNb0PqO34-5BQLuA=w800-h600-no

OK I've had a lot of mussels in my life but these seriously were the best mussels I've ever eaten. Of course it helps that it was probably harvested in a spot not to far from where we were eating, but these mussels were amazing! Simply steamed in broth with butter and lemon.

Oysters on the half shell:

d1HNM7EzvGBp77kfq_88aRlAIE1Z-VlcSqHcj9hOx-NKijIAXMy9yQJ3Q16Vbogd-1N9S957WSx5I3hd8WvQmUHZnaPkeAsfLM1i02XY3eltM9Ct6tVGcBOWeQ-xtKs9bgjcfncfP8APcO2eixuaBgXV7NSB2yCJxTrilaHAPBwqyerUChM9FdQWzKjA_3TcF4UcZraNF1XOmc1x9ku3hbZQHMBnB8M4JCGaZZLGj5uhKZlFfKHXzXQgAIaHXyerTBHq9i4HjXQkYe4skpyGxME_4tTCQh4YkjJs9NRisO08B_01DtRVls1fQJ_PLyzDNHyQX8mWb0nWriMkZQ9us64k4Yfvv5evY4FY8WGK-xuJU62Z18CkxssScI2CfJdy_qw-MZeG3NqSrKR1qtDJWnSMgV-pYbVw8XjByHy5STXDmsv75BO1Tf_LUxLcLu0tOtgO7dpvglzQjf9pGydixfZuWcEHHBerWNWtjauVsP57RNohw-4fU9_kPgmmq5HW5Bn2vUx5javl-qo8aTJDW2_w3Gjt9onwjbnjF5YDlj6aoJvnoxvFHb_5HHPi992JSx3pL89p1Lk8KUvi41sey35GLuz7cWq6vcOD15ay0OZkO_dsPuHGuaWGuSL5-uYqZIlRA6iHqEz_I54iDcxUT29fWcwOxUUciA=w800-h600-no

OMG so delicious. Also probably harvested that day too...amazingly fresh.

And of course we couldn't leave without some local lobster:

QGhviSukdjZjqiTmuWCtyP3THmp7dlezXph1pNTdDnmatAlUY6t5uC-0eq1Y_lPXXGTEaH_RuNDN36HTgYB_SW1_0vCRAdBL0MqzjfKcqTAMOrbwJhMuZ1ATjgjdrmVed7SAK3vOUT4fvNTJttpQnmkCviFkvp4979TjcUvxCHGkxKpUbtPzejbwEBdYBgy_Gq9jtYlCeTMY0_WGSkpabjxaBgSswN_ybnETrJ25jtrJSPAZ131ZrHtGcBUPiJ-0_n-kGm63LImWtyQuweukPiBHVVWUZRpO9mprWFQLQ_KxEdF5x_J44_GP6XA-QECzXgcpYnI5pUemQ12FR77ZQ0SaB-kN2oNsa2ihBAZGMrwuMF3PCK-sCdkIPISB7GFBxAK2oqAws8nkVeGav-4d08FPlde-Z0umzM7bOHi6Ys6N-mwa_2a3KH-ch1lHf61Nx28-3CUlu_OB1Sfz8vQldupFLDejBzKhvZaOO4jcsB9DHxKXebPbel4Hsdk3Kk_oF__gEOeG9cqL9Xz5Lkg8A3V2iEYsznZqzqv1dVvpWCrVnc9OcDHnCnP8dAzP5xwxxDUW2SiNrDRW-z-BN4CqVPZKGvrhlHe1zPNODzbtMEUqpN1ZcubFDwmIA8U3ziokFLFPI0J7_cKJ0_KHSUskQhMtHjpwfVDFIg=w800-h600-no

Some of the best lobster I've eaten, I kid you not. I mean I grew up eating all around New England during the summer, and have eaten my share of fresh seafood but the lobsters here have such a distinct sweetness and tenderness that I will never forget. YUM. Next time we go to PEI we want to do some of the famous Lobster Suppers - most of these places are seasonal and since our cruise was after the summer season most places were closed.

I was very excited about our lobster that I had to send pictures to my sister, Chunkysis as lobster is her favorite thing to eat. Yes I am a cruel older sister. :rotfl:

e3P0V5R0d4CLj2See3mNhcxmPIRwNw3kP9b7fn9KkI0PtUd0tQHHNbTWWgEWUB_We2IvRPo-06sn8qbKRaTog_xobvqxudm7b4bBVMHNNsM-Y69ZzR4CDzqvZomsN1FTTnP4ujo7LmjwRpWJ58qeh4vVMd-wvIchdZqRkyNsRa6n1Lh_hRNkOXC3-HjZpT3cKoI7JO7fABRyOj5dSO0XXbq2mpUTZjI0A9mUc79K0A7P53RkePr-0y_HU1zp_1DV0eaAhggyjPQIq4jQKYSue-0sGutJpUTzOvwjc9Y0LL0bB--tvS_olaF59tj3v9j7u-W_7ro-wOkGGpxDPmYzoOFUHD2EAzA37x-HTYzswdSnT7aq28wYVMby9FAfELEoi3m9tGPSINP6Gf0fVmNA7ObD11qdxr48SKXIOIU9ql42SPco85EkH5C8U8Md9cSt7kDt-EK2uH-vb4mZrK9ooyeM5VKMTV138e5px650quR6bUYBHi4E7qQP7vmVVcY9qY5DeFS8zCD3177KnX0a4BocXVopK0duVGbIEwaMOqqJvY82iEbz1R5e1k3XSHEGHC-6jeWYpqsFdkNvywiWj7xShfpB9GUHMtxsyf9_wAhHq9JN2O_2_5cARXO8HcFUzbP6TunrQOFcdn9SfbRpxNYphXOwvPHR8w=w478-h637-no
s_-TMogyaRYkO0PIctrK5410x5v-o9KiSl-41bGFFEtXWentRwo0AbNEJToirpfKXyDwhisNF9y8WIWv7LS6ObWJap5MLnapdeoNMY7vSWvDzWwYNftcBsHNq2E2_wpZqzOHDEpiUijQuEEAA5boXNdOSqHVL49JCCSAgqAZ6G0MOJ9SqRBS_Texm19TlXLFvetbblht6A-LBX7-HiuHVvyjYe3B3101xbqrvT8I_sId3zTrO041KX6TVlWnu1FAX7gf-ci3-gmhD4_TeCwSasZ2EMCm-Z5JsyOPPeuSEPRcgBOxuXVPxYCYVnwa5zzflP_RED-BliZXn3WRoXhWXvgSetbx2Ntx3S2daQNFkAn2YkWk28o1qET3ZD1uLZxIfZWsU9evwWoKbO3jRM21S0bLbkYIJzfr8eEsThWhBud0k02yMGC7nGAGwpQSrmJPLBWSzPBqFXJS4TmtdyOsJIbd2-OtvfQOCnQ3CPxaHhq6v91DRxdnIuz55qvzMH8sCou7rfPC3-iUSL1j9wISs09D0L6X-XYC5ml5QKl8p4-cnhkhPjH2G5Oc9pXI628xEH_4kCQNQB9l_uVPJN9qXDL2WvQqJ9OyK1T1Ohjo6XdzHd4jHV_gBzHRZQ9A4ZAt4dwbX9HLDImll6O-gq190GRB-jNgJLxXcg=w478-h637-no

XHmCJ3Suu3x1rIMadjsueM_kY1RnaSdWHa8VfU1Nsn1hvN1Ty3gWyS5VIxmJSgDJYJa3GRFO2uszxc9cMh0K2Au8-JYJ7UnM89ySmVZBbyqUNkC356WyTNVwBjAHY1Ji_sFvxU5vWe7NxSkUqFtu1aVrZ-HX7MrCjt9GM77soNqbESPstccSkCXeZPEF1AMuJW9eACzM4HV6UsM425HRnj5zzTytLxx39O_FIi6DWQMIcqGhfEvXLVwHcjf-Eq5Feh_-xoF0cz3J43vz-NFZ89PN6QSw7Dc_W4N72G-mmB9-d7k3PvFCko-BR7VhCouviGCEkPupQoS3G8KkzEhykoHK8W0OW-o4pX4LnuPA70XF5WWn8yZGuF78Rper_R9JfmZ60RtXjW-mA2bYQgLNWQ4g0mji-_YjinLvmm05FqL0UaxTe66iI18BJj6kmIaV_IpFLIPlG3uZMko3HkRdc7jeZ5NU0g57TC3g5HlhHOYeSU6eGDKQVWyrbPrGa5ShwOlD0552c8Are8mHmTeHPsBUjdSwaoFGFzGJmCCc6zvLsIRF44jxTxjCp0VUV7701pQ8gKm9PYRs7_UZj-Fls5aR0fveOTbkSanoHkd4chMre2LTqQAvlSnOM_1twJ9givBFsWxTsZcYzTNnKHEDxxry95HpgrxJtg=w800-h600-no

We also got some fried oysters, which were amazing.

VwHNy3ie0O1n0_V5x-zbxbjJl97_cKMC-ne0iVm_3xuaGenRtAPeJW82DhvxWkR61Bagx6jqRsyNkLfOBbjN98HoF-jqL-Y1HtZJE50HIvhd8Cbrz-KZtsPhBzpxY-gys2cQScfINcFBggnSTAlIyUDHihx7OV-MUI117hxfN89qR_hIE43ydPak2VIUhfOH9skJlpzMzEuEfjB3qxGkZ_8Tq3nkrpancBr6SDxRbGOkjJoiu3w3e_e6tySN2fw1IET-TI3JM7toELJcWlVo-GDfN8Rpm7DExdfEi1IUQdvpVy2Ym5j7RkMNIvDLDI9CYo6BGIwRMu1mUq8Dj9tLeJcnA3btFditYBXHMe8ixHNA9a0ycXqiaPu0XZYv16nQPXvSUv8tKQRBZ0o5B2oMBc2ojPvpYso15YpQXSUb2vcbvmX3c-ouo1MGJmvFjvlahumn85wu4yZndxNB_200lXTwyQt1u76Aen-m-BcyY-EDbeb6R_pELV18OHsCK9du9YqAPE66UlhW_BUtx99kcRcEH61Ki5zOocjwBzoeW4Bl2GJPMxzrQ51czhwAElioJ9W_yKs8B-hNUz1ROXGrUJCU85DFJ3qGkmolh35u4YLXxSDPEZf1jqsmbP7zNuaOmv5KDWhUOSQh_KQwwbSdPesPIUbt2ApFDg=w800-h600-no

Our meals were served with potato salad which you can see above and freshly fried french fries, which tasted so good with malt vinegar.

c7hrTxCuG94rfLq6IffuXOJRzHDNRD32pjUuD1O1rMuYaEjila-bXuHoVnsP2EOOAiuJ9UiN6EcTGvWgnZPOaLejJ5rASkC8s6vU_HrkY4FPfr2W02GFOVfa9_fwSt9sC3txePVE_aiGZC9sxqvxF6yvNllkYbzfNLkCKhEOuRjm2VW7CmimFSwmjIbWDrDKK3vo2MurELsM_ZNeyshTbif9g1FYKooBs4dh1ChoQlIoVoiFHrKCkIAiTqpyCvZRwN4HSIr2Q3kzEIfmJLsfUvRQTtZGqzkB15B6ZDC-pRiNeQoptWVaIZUGW8TbedJqMZjGxU0Xo3sA6gTyX7FaIrspxrXVZV-Msyn6Uu0tWuF50gNlUQFYkPYxYVAqDpwmt2emLmhF8fTBnx9OBC8iBm7mpXpxitxQZRPL4NW0a4Xt86aj2VnNv1RfMx3Zr3sKLERMjWbuNKPehiK1EaB-dRd_8BJArSu8S6V40IpBzJPclz8_JThIwz_zyGSHayhrqaR6GCLfwk308xhxITAcvLxtapO1_B1mgN85IfG51e84yq2ExGlv7a0Iundf1p-K7QFUsNf4MBye3kwmaEbh5c8EeaMqBwW0-wM1lMPGYNhCi8hSPZn0VSGkKRK9kyuq21GEcupcRp4jqAPTux03BQLYMpM-C1_CXA=w800-h600-no

Steve's dad really enjoys lobster too. He doesn't seem like it in the picture below but that's cos he doesn't smile, like ever, but he really really likes lobster too!

8kSiWGyM44CfZQKrBVkJCNQxsnyOU3d25Cw39lbfMAYjM0HZv73Kq_H_GRs6e66gbn_palLY9kUL-zDTmal96KrA-2uB5Yi1XZ-po7Erg2o8hERwFfpaHemC6bE6UK9Ikvg1I3JLXdnbQ-8efl0c0966ClA6eIxkIop2EnfDmtqKKI_CpNEqp4gfWtxR2x8TYqeyj96RmCPM92ndJuxUQawXpQQXpACD-Wh51rZlRDg5ygEyErdXdqmmxGsJV13YqGc4gVMd6ip9j6k4xBRK-IW3qok1mkhF8g9ZTb6qnXXbtykcSXsfQ1AghS-jOqvGDpfx3th112OPOsfCmpik4nE4iSACo2jFLCZvw-yibznFcjFVbdBEh8XsyxGM2w3XNW5ghy4HYvNGyP9w8HwRLWPYX_UuOyweZqpm9MHJesjKfWtQp38vIVnZV3sHnV2L0j3U_ZUG7fGr59VusNHJsom_bepnlf510Hc5r3lposEkv6MNWc6o6jzRyUSCK0VuiE5HCSFZ0GcGAkB2hbo7FbVl5ZU2aIImDRgEfLufnAxwvKfiwJzy-R4I9PJEcBMEfTADoDoJq94BMWvhVmh-pWirPTLY_SbII0G6tOvY5eaZOW_I6XNATSSF9DF_-FuFVkLtyZTvjfzaBw7FvUfgnVZmJz0zXhq8Dw=w800-h600-no

We all really loved the seafood at Water Prince Corner Shop, it was amazing and it's a place I'm definitely coming back to next time!

After lunch we all kinda split up with Steve's parents and aunt walking back to the ship and us wandering around the port. I knew where I was headed to next:

hwMjc9SHcTjTpQyWMSPyGFoCOhPXEHHZGC3cUDISfBGxm0ed3AC4MdbOk-fzBO9D_P_Qxxa6QTIhYC8VnxTNXyJmbMTH1U7A2zTuwQcmNLzLWRLphnAuT4DxVf97uOiMxylrXdWS9enI7Rj02Z372luqkQRpPg-t_DYKg0-IuuuZ5qcTGm0fB1xipMwSzNJRrtHrfgi7Plf182JvlguR92-S878imemPmObfq0_NJToAHCbZzadN5GTbZsKpu1kyiTq_-MfYj_wxFl2a-AQYDHovMhy0mrCpWbxY_ar_4nnAYh4geF78mmM164rPmcbbpzN3JwNRpg_CkSRYM0EG9GIIKcJTYYCpiSNCu9i0uqvGBkiip4VnzWgmjhI-yTsdpB6Dm9hemmF-mSRUrMpuwfCCW0fAJ6Py-hRpaN78IkOY5Ivkf-GPSK9528PPdPEl3DKCp7vL9PeeJJBiy6j-rpVzwiB1ue2bBqz0sS5PBlFglLr_yg45-BtodoqhTupJZbtEyBs_GXLpVvo8FaRYVasFYS3REtnkweOrb4T_jIZ_285n6JX9YWJfOetfPO72XWpUuyMboC3hE7WmOw0p4jKLj1dk4xy6bmLkBTfFUvbgjHsyeduE1aw3IrBJZvJNlHZvEWCTPOf1kxOFXTJ9lc0aZDVbnTdjXw=w800-h600-no

We found a Cow's Creamery closer to the dock so we headed to that location.

Cute t-shirts for sale inside:

SNZ8DZ0X3ERS47shnleiBl31IOnM-H4u4bPaNaWcZhw0IsME2yWVkqteFP-ePvF6vTF3yRcjW-Mfip9JsNkDObJuhOk_uU3omov5H1BBZbswUv3gvKEeuTP4zMGdNM06-EjzCYazBxCuH7JDE6X8RcTbnI45A_Zpd8omQOhh-P1T2pYfBlCXN38ZmfEoyDAdRCg7ThLcg2Sy9ZiPGlJt3N8IEk04ORsdX3mt3-w6X2O0lDOJubK9UcC0g5ZSo5xzNYSvchN7GbTpeb9PhWqOsajNkl3C_yWGsG-4NALIJi6AAewHe3b-Q0N46dm2j02eiy9C_sM43MDB3sVUPd0clnTXTcxaM1NBSg4UNnqeZ64f-AyhkT26Uh1v5CtMnQH-mA3bCigtL7oYdufs1Z3DAXgnZ94-2B1WsH3nwctheAEbfF9X_1UzNsOeG-JV0kw8F9PxPrzve5V1J-kPNi3_FY7VhsaTaXl7ekqrdM_1XtO8QE8Qq2C0p9RddabQrw-ZOWJxTRdc3bBb2N758dk2wBZW9KYCHKSwWwbFUlfZtysk4V_GFaVmu16YFPyq2rxN9DBZwL82NsgKibMw8Gz2Cube28uVuheM_4cThR1xihobhOWJk6ELvgCWu9fUTY1Y-SqrX3-kYGOhQCw9lzM1wWW8ZlcPAqIaMw=w800-h600-no

So what flavor did I end up getting? Well, first of all, I don't eat that much ice cream. I am borderline lactose intolerant and so I only save eating ice cream for special occasions or if I really want to try a flavor. But it just so happens that maple flavored ice cream is my absolutely favorite flavor.

ul8ss2jtSwmIdzbdhpDKuANec2WzPm2TJo52liyv8QmByxDUjBWwW_k4-0aeZi3CEjCXiVWhU2nXSuHngSRj8StlFe2oFTx-L-zE_VnmfzGvKtWEabNa79wDlbIdfj0U3V7_sxWGZrFpR0WAHJM3zTIaW6NEk9DM9NsIUISEVgntPt8cjIVkhjTi1xQxZFCC2Kn3aQbIfZaRc7YnsqdduuCkokSex8IwVRioSJyqVfuE-FPFVq0YgDgzmTZppQolUxgdOMv9SfOJdqdtdPlj62RJlSmUP20m2nhQ9zFdLGyxkzhBGhRvBMo6eswKARcZ5ivmeIQ-BIT0kcdTUy9Qm_SJqBzM8fGGYgJGO-hw4fXpyoI6o186MAKpknGeUbL-7uHW6kDM_feK-VbCL9IyOMdpMV0teeFx2svKAmey5cVgmw1xlW55d8RMI2wpVZtfM6Qydb1sRmB_8AEDEYGRFiCMGnTuiTtS7Pfe9FrQeYQZ-lFMn9h-b-9K7q-MHu6-pjba7TYdxRYshlG6SHf1VDBUfHNs3kSizSqaEnBmfJT7pdnaqWE-nuTPquWFxzvaOTyq00yMrkus_frykK8h7kFBg-p5QcBiZ1C6svpolXGI9VqZV-16x1hahPOhqU_GC1D8lIQPkAE7drbmLdK7UFVaaB30ICHsJg=w800-h600-no

So yes, COWNADIAN MAPLE won.

It was amazing.

I'm really sad there's no Cow's Ice Cream near me so I can binge eat Cownadian Maple whenever I feel like a lactose-infused treat. #worthit

It was the perfect day in Prince Edward Island:

Rnup14W6plrJI91ixuF66m_siChXbvILdsBQFJ1b5IQGmu21HwfIzUY8P51XbgnSOCrzW5yarGv6-NQEwmXJbkw__RwbMd7yuw4O7W7uNri4bNUkoKhbcTCyckaW_rNuDNC4PAXwaeufCr5CM9Gl3p1egpUKyto3w8OIHz_lIkx-HxEe9FESPLEOD3tbcpaq0sTCz9Ju0-CsDQ8XotOW5og6a31UZVZ_bUAoc2Xa7tQtQJV6IjwzxIa-75coEiXVYbUOuIppuSC8je23W0G_JWDSQUdZK4q5A4WgESUHs29-zKgqkdHD6e4iRxugBG88ct-uRHERQBOaN51JcNd6gpq7T4ATgYWtlwMd1Y4Z1ZI696liUJaficfN3HM7bjDTrN4iyPPtqT5ay8CAuVlQITuh-NH6uWLMaRdZ8MjqwKPhCX3dRftD6QWvR6p0Ev5Y06gZ5-R42TQdnVbntKjGpdBcwrJibVHhyLrjeIvYsXm2B7rkgmYUNQDAowkB93kPH7zIpsetj5k0rZ0HiuXczXN0M_FEvk6lEx2CkhkgzkXIYc3Q7ZgbgjonHfl9kz8ksgOC6an0B2pZXMefB56aRtICSHAuY_ouiyOQtwhOoCM-Y0-i_2kmwworetsJsefoim4r1AjRHb_IOZmNbByJ0w8bmd4aKlqUTg=w478-h637-no

I should have gotten a triple scoop because that ice cream was delicious!

We walked back to the ship and stopped in a few stores along the way, I got myself a PEI hoodie and some t-shirts for peeps back home, as well as a cheap pair of sunglasses (it came out to 2 USD lol) so that I didn't have to squint walking back to the ship.

Ahhh, the greatest view of all:

j67JZRTG2695mBvHwUMmcnNymitKc4JSDQiaTiylZg4fcPmCNJDmPQRsWHoVzKY1E65SKKyT6QwUeAFMlM513eJ5f4ziZLzlphew03Rskynx1LMWFm7QXboITaHvenFiEu87CAlCt2C5-4joOs-QjxzLF3uDBS2khJ5AyoH58mPPqcmPOt-IjLNNF3y8f5xR5nhcV7Zqy_PrzLQNio4mlnN4bJUu7FArjN1RAQ6EOsWb8r_wH0kyQ5s8aeKXPOggamwh-KqYl_dTszGXVjLr9dqQtl1aLkgReHY_L4fwRcrm0k-xBFgSxCbC0tuJlQhqNFckZi5w91zhuugl7AAuSeVKvypPW-VRHQNemzbipJCgY76H8UupZOw8e-YZgIziMntRRo_7erbMZ9nHpmLByt7ZwlBu_3ZWeLe-flXc6scpk53zwXUTOuwhwckbTno_NUhEd-q2v9VSts5ZLOaKYIHhGhBZl_UUJVbGe-zGMZsn61utALDC0x3DCysUCONftX86AEpnx4AcLGMaiQGNqpQNUsFOpbz3wIS9zCANbRzYlb4FKHCqTEF5mZgaXTXFTW-AEd3ZV2gtNKQXreMZNK7CwN2g355bo39ByNojCsXXbFvEfN9fo1Bx4j7t1CgkF8Id6PWHiJVhyy1cMQLtk57fMnroe6oeaw=w800-h600-no

PEI, it's been fantastic, we're coming back for sure!

tPPE0mHTBSaIWl6a-ANsTts-mtzAYKSbCWMlDxM5J6XspOgqMN-jhGegvsQ2Uw9sm3B7AcSvFWDiAg0lCz-_9LJJPLv5yYK3pzge-FfmZ-ut_xAEoZX_cUjKc61Z1eonGRy76bjhW5dSw7Y_S-RXNYflROcmoYegL7df3t9WgIn9vZARRbk7G1e9qnAdSqL3fdncxzJBXj2QVBCW-tJvRtY9AfHwJwDR38RjY9zXyW9GBT_qbmBY91rTnsqwHTOFN6RFjFdEu1thTgy_lgsTc47xzwbHiIg7e2n1YxLG20GKUX_H4jPc7Pd4vsaDeLpwRdhBXHdp9eKQuDrCXC94ZeM5OJPaZaeUASbWigLt-fOvtbzNyRQnYVvmiR5BKWSFZVpyEOlbbjYEDQQ2sotpkxgvvufiXmGHqtM6dEAOOfLt_WVcouzXQTJiK0e8ec3xZz4b2U808822fC4gUKAOY1OhichYt7B-GgX-pzfVvG7FfHQwP57ekbmzCfwnZxkSl5cUG7vezqLqi2mv8K3NqJ0g23FUpUHBKm2se3EesVIeRE1njataZCyw1gw3mlVs-xPz7__1w3jkBpjLQpHElxbv8xCLhROH5j7eaB6bfzJSM2jJqTx0wqrrMO6NYI4TR_5hR3YK6t13KWd2J4Sn_V9dauVs2qqoJA=w800-h600-no

Qb7Cu33YkBUWKay4UxFNMdRhbrUdbrI2_noKvj1CX1scFnXeELHcgPKtWQW45ya70M3ANA_Bq9mnhVjqQi8weioKGxDF_4Z6zIZ6NAUcujzRqHfPu37ayYvRITAT01Jc0E-r1udLpkdO70AQ0o62jUJ2_o4fFKBFWqUKzpQYViDT4vZC28IiRTLrFDRJVxLTFpE0jREoT0fKwpws49KaD_XqZEAPnjQA31ZIphtU2FoJoBEO9XeHHKqqp7gM7pDHQWps_rNLUgTAZQJwJhybWjc4WZvJGUlexPBZRL9S7nQSkGSG1HQZY_IyEVDWIwT3gzXk58I2nEdKn9IAwOOIVLwr8m03dwQ0tMctIHvYJhDsQHyMcWIRO3FsousmPeaxpO2Qz0julYJ0wvlqeUL6FaGB1qzrPVia4f1roRec3OPaHVOagi7EaM-XzWH4-If5FBJdlR0n0bcF_Q5RdFTUAV6sAiJciEfKJAls43Z4HjO7KVfUyXkthMEFNj4OR5mjvZ_zGzQgfX0dMAHZPUjl3DTxPT-DUUVk_a_YAJVFb116Hcdg0lNTRalDguQeVqFUeOipv468BIHGjKHdS-SIxegiHx7wQgodQxFzQD619jOYgC_iLg-uIgYAYYr6ARgQcv9JuGuK0i2jb8KEkTpnK0ClEtCJQ1CvBQ=w800-h600-no

Coming up...Halloween on the High Seas!!!

That tour sounds great and the luck you had just being ahead of the crowd ! And what a meal with the bonus ice cream !

Up to page 5!... Slowly but surely

It was funny that Steve's parents went through the 2nd entryway as we were boarding the ship so our family got announced twice, haha.
Double announcements! Yeah!

Here's a picture of our little "group"

ni9PrHu_BSb1xZmfm2rrjY7A_jOKgvYTAZYhfLFy2R07k1ESCXZJItWepMP0b7dHUUcuXvmMEUVJ2v4Q0RKq-ftg0V0Y6yc4bahyONdF8TaKeEM9q2x6xpK3Niusxww24k9Art8T9-YOiSXg7WojsaEN-i3wHimutmt2zswknKkqwZjMdnLdvC38lPhVBRzaExxpEtv2sCcWhdxFOxumYZAPMq6ZQYQRrKXZXTpzFt5xzU4WKSCIb8yoCgcNpetjKTOSuNOE6Q2l3I1Jl8lsKzSDvSNffqWxvMhnlSA-C0p2RQ2LxGn9aHjp2NCXlnaoJJnpwU1jTLibwcIMNif9vcS0C1Aclcd0p7r6b7_GbrRq3gliG-z9ezPwUZnDis-1NbqPyuQo6P1XHfkVtX3aRfMt_-87csw3R6S0l4YWwBcak5ev3QlLHBM_LdtBod5URabRmVC5oSjJZGixOp51Y8CeRfHE4Xrt1ErxBmqvC6DqdSKzZeMJdrF20BS5IIrfJNBqTbT571lfg8MMg8gqO8CIup5gFiOXE-FIlB5FmSiRV65IVLDAILzcvzXV3gFQzjCzvAhHk0J92GF6MuSz8YYS9Z1hagyK21eDaiQnIhk=w815-h637-no
So, nice to make some friends.

Let me tell ya, when you've had a few drinks, you think you're an expert at shuffleboard. #tipsygames
Seems like a great way to start the cruise, tipsy fast!

so we got some shwarma and french fries.
I love shwarma. Yum!

Great picture of your!

I turned into a mini Chunkysis!
He He..

Overall a very nice first dinner in my favorite rotational restaurant!
The dinning area looks fun!

During the movie, I sat towards the back so that I could make a quick exit once the movie ended, so immediately after the movie ended I ran out and was about the 3rd person in line. Yay!

68azitf_w9cJcZLg0p-AKFK_3Uhj5han1T8wRxudkiDnRmmUiT4otZHKsZaw1keKkxLcTcUtCZSdHQWFBx0prMMMVuzK1qGl6pjMsmAbpvk5A3e3wAO0XfNZc_fbSVT7EBwW9CriroLytrcEHOCaAAx1o-9A0RXyCU-s1zS44NJEKzcuuqHqeMtN0lPrMB2O3XZ59MUPMqiCK0DEt_-niXOFmgTOmdnuV9ZNKmHpgCfMamY7mlFd6RHI2Vt9uTpZWrmlmdjyjjHGR0YVFveyKUvlVe5DucAM4cVJdXh7PqkjZ3gBzpqrdaPnyzUStyZE8yELTLw8alE7lKLtjyrvVxdoo0SpRRjNaTkyanpwQWPpjKeluj-YyLAB7Gj1nCjTuZLlRq-HBcXLOAJPqWpa2MlTtoLCy5AV14tSCI5Oy4Xh8NKKbA6KEnNsy6wcNp9oJAgs5WXT0JARa8zPcKgW1zZhIl-v5vQgQJpwdikIPghU8m7Z2tb-bXOpZU9AByKWg7p3ZpElTXxfE7olVtjKSExStErIOr6FmWsnjXkkU5f6NvKS2qY38fU-4_ShdESMzStku6h99WwhGk8l4hFh_UqD2X0Rr0NsOcTx8xfv9rA=w468-h624-no
Man, people wait a long time for them at MHSSHP's!!!

I'm pretty sure Steve's parents think I'm the lush of the family because no one else drinks, not even Steve's two brothers. Oh my sister in law Sandy likes a bit of wine. It's so funny because I'm not really a big drinker to begin with! #amateurlush
Ha! Andy's dad used to buy a 6 pack of beer just for me when we came to visit, so I guess I am in the same catagory. Also, that's how they started to suspect that I was pregnant both times.

ALL of the Palo good pics look soooo good. Makes me want to book cruise just so I can do that.

Don then took us to another one of his "secret" spots, a breathtaking hilltop location which sported the most gorgeous views of fields and rolling hills.
You're right - I think ALL views of PEI are breathtaking!

In fact, he dropped us off there, headed inside to speak with people he knew, and before we knew it, we had a table for the five of us in a pretty packed restaurant!
Pays to have connections! Wow, you won the lotto with Don as your guide in general, sounds like he was just fabulous and made your stay on PEI all the better :goodvibes

PEI, it's been fantastic, we're coming back for sure!
I need to get there myself! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter