It's My Birthday and I'll Go Back If I Wanna! PTR: 12-17 Oct 16 Updated 7 Oct

Well... how things change in a heartbeat.

My friend who was to come with me for the 14-17th can't. Another friend can't. The friend who is to spend the 12-14th with me... can't.

So the whole thing is on my wallet. This means NO Napa Rose for dinner. But, I did get a Patina coupon, so I'll have a nice dinner at Catal or Naples or Tortilla Jo's or Uva. Depends on my mood and what I want to eat at the time I guess.

I would have canceled the whole thing except for the two Halloween parties I have tickets for so I'm going. I just wish I had one other person to help defray the hotel cost with, but if not, that's okay, I'll have enough money for hotel and $25/day to eat with. With luck I'll have enough for my Jack ornament and a pair of earrings too.

Ugh, so frustrating when plans fall apart. If I can sell a dress between now and Tuesday (I have a basement full of sample gowns from my old store), then I'll have a bit more to spend. The exchange rate is killing me though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!