It's my birthday and I'm going to MVMCP if I want to

caribbeandream

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone!

This is not my first trip to DW but it's my first trip report. Not sure I can get all fancy like everyone else does but I'm looking forward to jotting down my thoughts, and my plans, as they come along.

Here's the short story:

WHO: Me, Myself and I (age 50). My sister (age 48) may, or may not, meet me at Disney. Her husband is starting a new job so her schedule is up in the air right now.

That's my sister on the left and me in the pink polo. (I think y'all recognize the guy in the middle.) This was our first trip ever in July of 1983. (ECPOT had just opened the previous fall.) I fell in love with Disney back then and my feelings have only grown stronger.

enhance

And here's us this past January enjoying some beer and champagne at the Grand Floridian Royal Palm Club Level.

enhance

WHAT: This trip is all about my DW Christmas bucket list. And the cherry on top of my bucket list is spending my birthday at MVMCP!

WHEN: December 8 - 12; MVMCP on December 11

WHERE: Port Orleans - French Quarter

My first choice was really the Grand Floridian, but I'm trying to save for my son's 8th grade graduation trip to D.C., a mother's day trip with my mom to the F&G Festival; and my nephews' and son's combined 13th and 16yh Star Wars-centric bdays at DW (followed by a Disney Cruise with a Star Wars Day at Sea), and my sister's 50th bday, which she wants to spend in southern Spain and Morocco, and my mom's bucket list trip to New Orleans during Mardi Gras, etc., etc., etc. Basically, I work so I can save money for my next vacation.

WHY: Why not?! Life is short and there are no laws against going to Disney World twice in one year.

That's it for now! (There is much more to tell but the dirty dishes are calling my name.)

Ruth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter