It's My Birthday & I'll Disney if I Wanna! ~ A Dec 2015 PTR - COMPLETE!

Woah, I can't believe your trip is already happening! Hope you're having a great time. Looking forward to your TR!!!!

Just stopped by to say hi! :wave2: Hope your having a marvelous trip and that your Aunt and Uncle are keeping up! ;)

Hope you're having a great time. Could you kindly check to see what the wait time is for RnR at 8 am please? We don't have a FP for it, but just wanted to get an idea if we're able to get through first thing before our FP for ToT. Also, any news about the Canteen opening date? TIA :)

Hey, ya'll! :grouphug:

Sorry that I'm not up to doing replies right now, but I WILL come back soon to thank you each for thinking of me while I was away! I had a good trip. It had it's ups and downs, and it certainly confirmed how very much I am suited to being a WDW soloist. I also had a very surprise DisMeet, which was fun! I'll get to work on the TR sometime this week... I need a little time to gather my thoughts up a bit. Not to mention I've identified at least three photos that should be on my Memory Maker and aren't, so I need to get that resolved also. But in the meanwhile, I thought I would check-in and let you all know that I'm home safely tonight.

I'm looking forward to October 2016 now in a BIG way. Please do join me on that PTR! Link: Adulting is Hard, So I'm Running Away!

Sorry that I'm not up to doing replies right now, but I WILL come back soon to thank you each for thinking of me while I was away! I had a good trip. It had it's ups and downs, and it certainly confirmed how very much I am suited to being a WDW soloist. I also had a very surprise DisMeet, which was fun! I'll get to work on the TR sometime this week... I need a little time to gather my thoughts up a bit. Not to mention I've identified at least three photos that should be on my Memory Maker and aren't, so I need to get that resolved also. But in the meanwhile, I thought I would check-in and let you all know that I'm home safely tonight.

I'm looking forward to October 2016 now in a BIG way. Please do join me on that PTR! Link: Adulting is Hard, So I'm Running Away!

Welcome home, Billie. I can't wait to hear about your trip. :)

Glad you made it home safe, and I'm glad the trip was good! I know it can be difficult traveling with other people (I'm going to get a taste of that in May myself), but it sounds like it worked at least mostly well :)

Can't wait to read your report and look forward to October 2016 with you!

it certainly confirmed how very much I am suited to being a WDW soloist

I am highly intrigued to hear ALL about that! I have a sneaking feeling that while I"m going to LOVE having my kids along for Oct, '16, I think I'm going to recall how much I loved going solo even more. We'll see. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

I thought I would check-in and let you all know that I'm home safely tonight

Glad to have you back with us!

I'm looking forward to October 2016 now in a BIG way.

Oh, Sister! So. AM. I!! I so hope we can meet up and have a drink or do a ride together at least. Let's be in touch, K?

Can't wait to hear about your trip! I'm still thinking that the next time I go, it'll be a solo trip! I think it would be so nice to do whatever I want whenever I want!

Can't wait to hear about your trip. The good,bad, and ugly, whatever it only teachs us all. Hope though it was more good to great

Welcome back!
I'm glad to hear you made it back okay, and I'm looking forward to reading about the ups and downs of the trip once you get the TR started.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!