It's My Birthday & I'll Disney if I Wanna! ~ A Dec 2015 PTR - COMPLETE!

Welcome home and happy belated birthday. Can't wait to hear all about the trip.

Welcome back!
Can't wait to read all about your adventures. I've missed my Billie dose of fun and magic.

I was happy to see you as we were being swept in opposite directions through the castle the other day, Billie! It was a blur of pink! :)

We've still got a few days left here, ourselves, but I'll be hunting for your TR when I get home. :)

Waiting patiently over here! I have friends there now who have been posting pics each day on Facebook. I would love to go again around the holidays and need to live vicariously through you all! No pressure though.... :laughing:

So, I know you have been sick so I will excuse the lack of a Trip Report link for a couple more days, but after that I might have to get nasty!!!!!!!!!! :)

You guys are HILARIOUS!!! :rotfl: But also very very kind. Thank you for all of the comments and for keeping me in your thoughts, despite me dropping off the boards for a bit. :grouphug:

@deedee2177 does indeed tell the truth... She follows me on Facebook, and can verify that I came back from Disney with some pretty nasty cooties that landed me in the doctor's office, followed by staying home from work while doped up on antibiotics, steroids, and Vicodin-laded cough syrup. :crazy2:

I'm back in the office as of yesterday, though, so it's time to get crackin' on that TR. I have big plans to at least get it started hopefully tomorrow, but if not, then definitely this weekend! I'm almost ready... There's not many photos from the first few days (my aunt was being camera-shy, I felt weird taking selfies in front of them, and I kept forgetting to take food pics), so initally it'll be a lot of writing and gif-hunting in order to get started. Not to mention the most difficult part... coming up with a clever TITLE! :scared:

Thank you all for your patience, I truly appreciate it! :blush:

Last edited:
@deedee2177 does indeed tell the truth... She follows me on Facebook, and can verify that I came back from Disney with some pretty nasty cooties that landed me in the doctor's office, followed by staying home from work while doped up on antibiotics, steroids, and Vicodin-laded cough syrup. :crazy2:

Sadness! I hope you're feeling a little better now!

Oh no, that sounds exactly like my last trip! I hope you feel better very soon! :)

Ick! I do hope you feel a lot better soon - you're back at work, so hopefully the meds worked :)

I have big plans to at least get it started hopefully tomorrow, but if not, then definitely this weekend! I'm almost ready...

Woo hoo! I can't wait - we just got back, and I'm already counting down to the next trip :P

Not to mention the most difficult part... coming up with a clever TITLE! :scared:

Your titles are great, and I'm sure this next report will be no exception :)

Bringing back cooties from vacay is no good...makes the re-entry even worse! Ugh. Really looking forward to your TR though when you can manage it lol Hey can I follow you on FB too?

You guys are HILARIOUS!!! :rotfl: But also very very kind. Thank you for all of the comments and for keeping me in your thoughts, despite me dropping off the boards for a bit. :grouphug:

I'm back in the office as of yesterday, though, so it's time to get crackin' on that TR. I have big plans to at least get it started hopefully tomorrow, but if not, then definitely this weekend! I'm almost ready... There's not many photos from the first few days (my aunt was being camera-shy, I felt weird taking selfies in front of them, and I kept forgetting to take food pics), so initally it'll be a lot of writing and gif-hunting in order to get started. Not to mention the most difficult part... coming up with a clever TITLE! :scared:

Thank you all for your patience, I truly appreciate it! :blush:

I hope you are feeling better. I wondered where you had gone. I was thinking, she disappeared! Where did she disappear to, the trip couldn't have been that bad!

I came back from Disney with some pretty nasty cooties that landed me in the doctor's office, followed by staying home from work while doped up on antibiotics, steroids, and Vicodin-laded cough syrup. :crazy2:

OH no! I'm so sorry you've been sick! :sick: I was wondering if you just had the post Disney blues and needed some time off from all us crazies.;) I hope you get to feeling better soon. Warm hugs! :hug:

I hope you feel better soon Billie, Lessa has developed a cold since we have returned from our trip last week, knock on wood I have not developed anything thing yet. It was so great meeting you on your departure day. I heard that ScottNY was at the hotel that morning as well, but missed him. Take care and feel well soon

Yuck on the cooties. I've been home for the last 3 days with a cootie laden child of my own. Hope you are feeling better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!