It's my husband's 40th Birthday & I need your help!

qv09vvp

Disney or Bust
Sorry -- I just didn't know where to post this. Here I am stuck at work on my husband's 40th birthday. That's the bad news. The good news is we are heading to Disney on July 17 & I've been in contact with Gifts of a Lifetime to do an event for him! He is always giving so much to us, I'm hoping to return a little to him.

I need help. What "gift" should I give him at the end of his event? Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I want something Disney related of course, but nothing flighty or too cheap. The event will be in the Magic Kingdom so something refelcting that would be great!

Also, has anyone ever had Gifts of a Lifetime do an experience for them? How did they do? Did they do photos for you too?

Please help!!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc

My DH loved a dress watch he received for one of our special events (an anniversary) - they have a ton of niceonesat the shops on Main Street, especially the one on the left side as you are walking towards the castle about 1/2 way up...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter