It's Official!! Going to Disney in AUGUST. Who will be joining us?

mommykds

All Disney all the time! Hang on little Dole Whip,
Yippee! We are going to Disney August 20-August 30.
Staying at the Beach Club (1st time there ..so excited about that!)

Join me in the happy-dance! :banana:
Whose going & where are you staying?

:banana: We are doing the happy dance here too!! We are going the 3rd week in August!! :cool1: Cannot Wait!!! :cool1: We will be at the POFQ. Have a Magical time!!! :wizard: I know we will!! :wizard: :wizard: ::MickeyMo

:banana: just re-read your post!!! we will be there at the same time!!!! August 22-29!!! Whoohoo!!! :cool1:

Our family of 4, plus my BIL and my dd's friend are coming too. We will be there from 8/18 through 8/26 at BWV's. Can't wait!

We will be at the BCV August 20-25. Bringing the grandparents this trip :cool1: and hoping to escape one night for a highchair/chicken fingers free dinner. Here is hoping for no rain, manageable crowds, and no heat waves! :flower:

Well I'm planning for Aug 26 - Sept 2, only with my DH. This will be our first vacation traveling solos. :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :dancer:

Congrats to you! Doing the dance for you. Not going in August though :)
:flower:

I hope you all have a great time. I won't be joining you in August, since my son has high school soccer practice which starts two weeks before school starts. BUT - I am renting DVC points from a friend for T'giving week. I can't believe I have to wait that long. Plus, I am so spoiled from the low late August crowds.

Have Fun!

Max is my favorite cat! :paw:

Yeah -- just booked August 5-13. We are going with another family that hasn't been there in many a year, so I get to drive them insane for the next six months with my planning! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter