• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's Official... We just closed at BWV

Mickey_Maniac

I'm a Maniac, so what???
Just heard from our agent, we officially closed a couple of days ago on BWV. Just waiting for our membership number so we can book our first trip home!!!

Can anyone tell me how long they had to wait before they could get the number from MS? My agent said to wait about 10 days for the paperwork to make it's way through the different departments at MS. Is this accurate, or do you think I could call earlier?

We just came back from a week at WDW last Sunday. It was kinda quiet, but we had a good trip overall. Took a ride over to get a look at the accomodations at BWV. Originally thought we would do two trips a year in a studio. When we saw the 1iately changed our minds to 1 longer trip per year. We thought it was beautiful.

If anyone has any questions about our trip, let me know. Saw the new Share a dream parade on Friday. It was wonderful, you have to see it!

Well, Gotta go for now. See you all at home very soon!

We closed on a Friday (last July), started calling every day on Tuesday, and were on the computer on Friday. I've heard that it might take longer now because of less staff but I don't know this for sure. Oh, and by the way...
Congratulations!!!

Can't answer your question as we bought directly from Disney, but did want to say CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME HOME!

I just got my letter that my deed was recorded a few days, but I gave a deposit over the phone about 5 weeks ago, and in a few days I got my papers and a "temporary" membership card with # on it. I went ahead and called and made ressies for 2002 at that time.

BTW, Congratulations!!!:D

Welcome Home neighbor! we own at bwv too. the location is what makes us love this place.

We closed on August 30 on a BWV. Called everyday from Sept 5. We were not in the computer until September 11th. (well at least something good happened that day) Got the book about a week later and the cards a few more days after that. Waiting for my first VM and for the "new" guidebook still.
Welcome Home.
Paul

We closed on a resale recently. Once Disney receivesd the transfer fee and a copy of the deed from the Closing company via fax, it took about 5 business days to have our info/contract in the system. We paid the $45.00 priority service with the closing company, which overnighted the fees to Disney.

Congrats and Welcome Home!

Congratulations and Welcome home. We closed on the resale with the broker on 6-Sep-01, we were told Disney officially closed it on 11-Sep-01 and our membership and points were in the system on 19-Sep-01. As someone stated in an earlier post, I think things have slowed down a bit since the staff reductions at Disney. We received our Member Guidebook on 22-Sep-01.
CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME HOME ! !

<center><applet archive="fireworks.jar" codebase="http://www.whereitcounts.com/applets/fireworks" code="org.gjt.mln.fireworks.Fireworks.class" width=400 height=325>
<param name=image value="http://www.whereitcounts.com/applets/fireworks/bwinn.jpg">
<param name=scroll value="http://www.whereitcounts.com/applets/fireworks/congrattext.data">
<param name=plainurl value="true">
<param name=bounds value="0,0,400,80">
</applet></center>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter