It's official! We're closed on HH!!!

Tomskatt

<font color=olive>Why can't a 42 yr old man put hi
Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited !!! Now we need to plan our 1st trip!! Gosh, I love this board, I get new ideas and information everyday!!! Thanks all!!!!
:bounce: :bounce:
Kathy:
bounce: :bounce:
:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy:

CONGRATS! I am thinking of adding on at HHI, and own at Boardwalk, maybe we will be "neighbors" @ HHI!!!!
WELCOME HOME!!!!!
deerh
bwv member since 1999:)

Great news, hope that you enjoy your new home away from home. Hilton Head is beautiful! Take Care, Tammy

Welcome Home!

Please post a trip report after you have returned from your first trip. Since I'm interested in going to HH in the future, I'd love to hear about DVC at HH!

June

Congratulations and welcome home! I will be trying your home out in less than 4 months. It looks beautiful!

WELCOME HOME.................FROM .........NORTHERN IRELAND...................DVC'ers........................

jj..............:smooth: :p

Welcome Home!! HH was our add-on in '98 and we just love it there. Disney without the rush of the parks! Best wishes for many Disney Days :)

<APPLET CODEBASE="http://www.whereitcounts.com/applets" CODE="SpaceFlight.class" WIDTH=350 HEIGHT=125>
<PARAM NAME=fps VALUE=12>
<PARAM NAME=numstars VALUE=100>
<PARAM NAME=text VALUE="Congratulations|Welcome Home!!">
<PARAM NAME=textcolor VALUE="#33ccff|#ff0033">
<PARAM NAME=fontname VALUE="Helvetica">
<PARAM NAME=fontstyle VALUE=3>
</APPLET>

Congrats & Welcome Home!

Hilton Head is our home resort and we've never regretted it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter