It's official! We're going to DL in July!

lablady

Mouseketeer
Last year, I planned a surprise trip for my DD's 10th birthday, but wasn't able to decide where to stay with the money available to me, so I cancelled the trip without her ever knowing about it. Don't feel too bad for us though, we went to Aulani in December to make up for it! ;)

This year, I'm planning far enough ahead, and the trip is back on!!!! :cool1:

She turns 11 on July 22nd, and we'll fly down on the 26th. I'm keeping it a surprise until her birthday party! Don't know how I'll tell her, but I've got awhile to decide.

We fly in nice and early (7:30am) and back out on the 30th at about 7:45pm. That should give us plenty of time to enjoy both parks and our resort.....the DISNEYLAND HOTEL!!! :thumbsup2 I'm super jazzed to be staying there, as it is where I wanted to stay all along, but I couldn't swing it last year.

We're WDW pros but complete DL newbies, so I'm looking forward to not knowing what I'm doing, and what is around every corner! Well, the not knowing what I'm doing stresses me out a little, but I'm trying to let go of that! :rotfl:

I'll be on here asking a bunch of questions again, so thanks for all the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter