It's official!

jasmine206

Mouseketeer
We signed the closing papers and I put them in the UPS dropbox yesterday - 210 points at OKW!! Just wanted to say thanks for all the help I've received on these boards - I wouldn't have done it without your help!!:bounce:

"Welcome Home" I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as our family has.

Congratulations, I'm looking at making an offer next week and hope to soon follow. And like you, couldn't have done it with out the help of these boards

Congratulations and welcome home, new neighbor!

From an oldtimer (1993) to a newtimer (2001), Welcome to our family, and Welcome Home.

WE just closed on OKW this week also. We're so excited that we wanted to book something this week (although we originally intended to go to OKW in October. Good luck with your purchase. Maybe we'll see each other at OKW.

Its so great to get such a warm welcome from everybody out there - it just makes me want to go home now!! Thanks again for all the help and the good wishes -

Jasmine:jester:

Congratulations and welcome home. I was so hesitant to purchase into DVC, but since I have signed I have felt wonderful about the decision. The only problem I am faced with now is that all my friends and family who thought it was a bad idea, all want to rent the points. And, I do not have enough points for everybody.

Take care.

Doris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter