Its Rivalry weekend in college football

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
Who ya got, and who is your rival ?

Im rooting for Thee Ohio St Buckeyes and we get to beat Michigan again (it never gets old)
e0d6c64a1a966a0bbe6111c04bb3d4d5.jpg

everybody sing with me

Already beat our real rivals. Texas a&m is the rival for this week. Don’t expect a problem especially in Tiger Stadium unless of course the refs get involved like last yr.

When I was growing up, our family doctor was one of the team doctors for the OSU football team. I was never big on sports, but the Michigan - OSU match up was always a different story. I will be at work during the game, but still hoping OSU is the winner.

Low-key,
Michigan who???????????? Congrats on your win.

I wish my dad were still alive for the Championship game. He was a UWMadison alumni, very proud, even buried in his RED Badger pullover sweater.

Low-key,
Michigan who???????????? Congrats on your win.

I wish my dad were still alive for the Championship game. He was a UWMadison alumni, very proud, even buried in his RED Badger pullover sweater.

we love us some Joe Thomas up here in north east ohio

Im rooting for Thee Ohio St Buckeyes and we get to beat Michigan again (it never gets old)

everybody sing with me

I married into a Buckeye family, so the decision has been made.

Incidentally, that is my original tag from the tag fairy, oh-so-many years ago, referring to exactly this question. :flower1:

everybody sing with me

Actually Michigan and Ohio St. students have one thing in common. They all could get into Ohio St.

Cal beat Stanford last week. Not that it's all that impressive, but it was 9 losses in a row before last week. Cal's at UCLA right now. I still can't figure out why they play at the Rose Bowl and why they've never had their own stadium.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter