Its Rivalry weekend in college football

Hah, hah, hah. Not gonna happen. Since SC beat GA earlier in the year and TAMU almost beat them, they are not going to beat LSU. I graduated from UTx- Austin and TAMU, so Thanksgiving was always rooting for UT until I graduated from TAMU. Our son graduated from LSU. Since LSU was beaten by TAMU last year, I knew they would be gunning for a big win. GA doesn't have a chance against LSU this year. It's too bad Bama didn't let their second QB play much before Tua got hurt. He needed the practice to help them win. I just hope Tua's football career isn't over. He was pretty good until Saban played him too much when he was hurt.
Didn’t say it would happen just said I would definitely root for Kirby and his Bulldogs, then Ohio State, just my 2 cents, and forever Roll Tide.

Hah, hah, hah. Not gonna happen. Since SC beat GA earlier in the year and TAMU almost beat them, they are not going to beat LSU. I graduated from UTx- Austin and TAMU, so Thanksgiving was always rooting for UT until I graduated from TAMU. Our son graduated from LSU. Since LSU was beaten by TAMU last year, I knew they would be gunning for a big win. GA doesn't have a chance against LSU this year. It's too bad Bama didn't let their second QB play much before Tua got hurt. He needed the practice to help them win. I just hope Tua's football career isn't over. He was pretty good until Saban played him too much when he was hurt.

Tua is a Junior, so if he has any sense, he will stay in school (where he is treated like a god and will have every rehabilitative advantage handed to him for free) and take advantage of his final year of eligibility. Word is that he does NOT have loss-of-value insurance, so it's a huge risk for him to enter the draft unable to demonstrate his recovery, which even in best-case scenario will not be complete by the time of the draft. He blew it by pushing through the LSU game and again against State when he really wasn't ready, and trying to train for the draft just might put the nails into the coffin. If he stays he might just get back on top of the draft, and with a degree under his belt as well. (His prognosis is excellent at the moment, but he hasn't had time to overdo and screw it up yet. God willing, he won't. (I'm no Bama fan, but I still wish that young man well in his life.))

What is happening to Saban isn't surprising; he's getting old. (He is only a year younger than Bryant was when he died, though hopefully is in better health.) Saban has maybe one more season of dominance left. He *should* make plans to retire and go out as close to
the top as he can, but he probably won't, because he never did know how to make a graceful exit.

As for the SEC title game ... Geaux Tigers.

Last edited:
And LSU wins the SEC!!! Big time. 37-10. Baylor loses to Oklahoma. Utah loses to Oregon Ducks. And right now osu is losing to WIS, 14-0. Big changes coming in the College Football poll.

Lol OSU right now
I feel like they do this though & then eventually win That plan won’t work against lsu though. Was happy to shutup UGA...again. They’ve been talking all week like A&M was.

slow your roll, its 21-17 now, and LSUmiss keep this in mindf, while Im happy for Burrow, he never seem get a real shot here, bt if he stayed he still be getting splinters

Nope

Number one sure took their time taking the lead.

Im just having fun with a, Wisconson is capable of brating us, plus its a let down after Michigan week.. But OSU is loaded with talent, as much as anyone on the Country ( we recurit or beef from Ohio and our speed from the South

slow your roll, its 21-17 now, and LSUmiss keep this in mindf, while Im happy for Burrow, he never seem get a real shot here, bt if he stayed he still be getting splinters
Right which is what I love about the story. He’s only here b/c OSU said he wasn’t good enough to start. So if he wins the Heisman & the nat’l champ (esp if he beats OSU to do it) that is some sweet vindication.

Im just having fun with a, Wisconson is capable of brating us, plus its a let down after Michigan week.. But OSU is loaded with talent, as much as anyone on the Country ( we recurit or beef from Ohio and our speed from the South
I did say OSU would pull it out in the end. But, I do also think we should be #1 after the 2 performances today. I’ll admit it’s b/c I don’t want to deal with Clemson until the championship. No disrespect to Oklahoma, but I’d rather play them first & let y’all duke it out with Clemson first. But, isn’t refreshing not to have to say the word Bama in this conversation!

I did say OSU would pull it out in the end. But, I do also think we should be #1 after the 2 performances today. I’ll admit it’s b/c I don’t want to deal with Clemson until the championship. No disrespect to Oklahoma, but I’d rather play them first & let y’all duke it out with Clemson first. But, isn’t refreshing not to have to say the word Bama in this conversation!

I actually agree with everything you just said, including LSU should be 1 (until we beat your ***) :p

Right which is what I love about the story. He’s only here b/c OSU said he wasn’t good enough to start. So if he wins the Heisman & the nat’l champ (esp if he beats OSU to do it) that is some sweet vindication.

yes it would be, but Haskins then Fields , I dont know how ya get in thiere, but I do know fotr sure he was never really given a chance to beat out Haskins

Yep lol, the QB is from Georgia the stud RB and CB is from Texas, the stud WR is from California and the best player on the team (Chase Young) is from Maryland. Ohio produces talent but when you add the speed states from the south especially Texas and Florida you’re tough to beat

They did the right thing. Shocking.
I know. I am shocked. But, also I think they want a lsu vs OSU nat’l champ b/c of the Burrow story. I honestly think that’s why they made us 2 at first in case Bama snuck back in, they didn’t want us to play them again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts