"It's SOOOOO EXPENSIVE!!!!" -- Not what you think!

On a positive note, I've convinced my partner (long time live-in boyfriend who hates all vacations other than a cheap cottage at the NS or PEI shore) !

I just had to write when I read this sentence. We rent on PEI (from NB) and there are very few cottages that are cheap or less than a $70 night Value stay at WDW. Where is you DBF renting? Ha-ha.

I just had to write when I read this sentence. We rent on PEI (from NB) and there are very few cottages that are cheap or less than a $70 night Value stay at WDW. Where is you DBF renting? Ha-ha.

I, too, would love to know the name of these cottages. We spent $1400 for 4 nights PLUS food, entertainment and bridge last August, for a 2 bedroom average type cottage.

And no offence to those who love to rent cottages.... but I still had to cook and clean when we rented cottages. Ugh! DH grew up with a family cottage and his mother worked just as hard to the cottage as she did at home. That is no vacation for me. Yippee to Mousekeeping and DDP!:wizard:

And no offence to those who love to rent cottages.... but I still had to cook and clean when we rented cottages. Ugh! DH grew up with a family cottage and his mother worked just as hard to the cottage as she did at home. That is no vacation for me. Yippee to Mousekeeping and DDP!:wizard:

See, it takes all kinds to make the world go around. Some people like this, some like that but it's all about preference. No right or wrong.

We own a cottage outside Mahone Bay and I can tell you that my kids would go there over Disneyworld any day. It is paradise to us. We have been to Disneyworld at least 10 times and Disneyland twice. They also prefer Hawaii over Disneyworld. I love Disney but it is not the be all and end all for some. There is a BIG world of wonders out there.
Also, have you ever been to the Grand Canyon or Sedona? How about Big Sur, San Francisco, Any and all of Europe, the Cabot Trail? AWESOME!

I can't wait to see the rest of the real world!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter