It's Spazz and Spazz Jr!!! Run!! Hide!!! Pray!!

Mrs.Reese

My name is Dr. Reese and I
You're actually reading this? You really want to know the scary truth? The scary truth is that I am Spazz Jr and I will be traveling with Spazz. Now picture it if you will, a normally calm and sensible woman in her early 30's. It's cold and dreary day. There is the smell of sweet moist chocolate chips baking in a clean white kitchen. I think to myself well it'll be Spring Break :beach: soon and my other half doesn't get the week off but I want to go somewhere. Disney seems like a good idea but who will I go with? Then it hits me :angel: I should go with mom. We haven't had a mother-daughter trip in a while. Mom of course agrees!!

The last mother-daughter trip we went on Mom called her son after having some :drinking1 to explain the amount of her beverages and to illuminate on her senses her exact words were "I like Captain!" pirate:

The when is easy March 18-22. The place is hard. Florida resident rates are out. It's values or nothing. Thankfully Pop is available. We're booked :yay:

Here we are..
photostream

Spazz is on the left and Me (Spazz Jr. is on the right)

Next up....Where do you want to eat? Well nowhere too expensive but I don't want to always eat at counter service but I want somewhere nice but $26 is expensive. What's not expensive? $15? That ain't happening....

Where should we eat???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter