It's the Most Wonderful Time to Wear Ears! A December 2018 PTR *New 1/12*

Discussion in 'Pre-Trip Reports and Plans' started by the2ndstar2theright, Jan 1, 2018.

1. BriLovesDisney

BriLovesDisney DIS Veteran

Following along! We're going in December, too, for a college graduation trip! It's never too early to start planning! :) Loving all of the TB pics, too. I hope you guys can rent DVC, but AoA was a nice resort! We stayed there the year it opened and really liked it. A word of warning if you stay in the Little Mermaid Room: The walk to the bus stop is LOOOOONG. But if you stay in a suite it's not too bad :) Can't wait for more!

2. evre13

evre13 Hi, I'm new here.

I went that week in 2017, and it was nuts crowded, but so so so fun to see the decorations. Hope that finals are earlier than you think.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. missangelalexis

missangelalexis DIS Veteran

Omg how cute to see you and Kelsey as babies!!

I'm sorry you had to change some things around with the trip! That spreadsheet is no joke!!

5. the2ndstar2theright

the2ndstar2theright Mouseketeer

Well, thank you! :)

I'm honestly really okay with either option, especially since both would check another resort off of our list ;). Renting DVC would be much nicer to our budget, though! :laughing:

:flower1::flower1:

MeghanEmily likes this.
  6. the2ndstar2theright

the2ndstar2theright Mouseketeer

That's what I'm afraid of. Really hoping that all of my finals are towards the beginning of the week, but we'll see!

I'm still hopeful that things will work out okay--even if we have to go later, we'll still make it work! I have wayyyyyy too much fun making my spreadsheet, and they've gotten much more colorful as the years have gone on! :)

7. PlutosRHM55

PlutosRHM55 Pluto's Prince (Haters back off!)

Joining in! No better time than now to start a PTR for a trip nearly a year away. And I was so shocked to hear that after 11 trips, this will be your FIRST at Christmastime! Oh you are going to LOVE it. Prepare yourself for crowds though, they are obnoxious to say the least. I also definitely think you should look into a split stay just to see more holiday decor because it's EVERYWHERE and it is GORJ (the Grand is my personal fave).

I love all those throwback pics your posting, so cute and so much nostalgia (rip Toontown).

Looking forward to hearing about all your plans! :mickeyjum