iTunes-anyone having trouble getting this weeks show?

DVCJones

DIS Veteran
I can't seem to get this weeks show. I usually get it from iTunes and sync it into my ipod. Has this been an issue for anyone else.

Any suggestions for getting this to work would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

You may have to re-subscribe from the pod cast page. This happens every now and then. Good luck.:)

I cant get mine either - it is driving me crazy :confused3

Same here, although it has become such a recurring theme for me, I usually just download it off the podcast page, and import it to iTunes. I wish I could figure out what's going on, and it appears to be the only podcast that I subscribe to that give me the issue.

But no, your not alone. :)

Funny, my iTunes piked it up automatically yesterday first thing and had no problem downloading.

--Daneen

That happens to me occasionally. I never know when it'll give me troubles. I can go for weeks with no problem, then zap! it screws up again. Sometimes it helps to cancel the subscription and resubscribe (I do this through iTunes, not from the boards). Sometimes it takes a reboot of my computer...although I suspect that may not be what's helping, but it does seem to help occasionally. I'm computer ignorant, but sometimes it seems there's a virus or something blocking certain links, and a reboot will clear it.

Like rotlex says, it's the DIS Unplugged that gives me the most trouble...although I have had it happen once or twice to other podcasts.

That happens to me occasionally. I never know when it'll give me troubles. I can go for weeks with no problem, then zap! it screws up again. Sometimes it helps to cancel the subscription and resubscribe (I do this through iTunes, not from the boards). Sometimes it takes a reboot of my computer...although I suspect that may not be what's helping, but it does seem to help occasionally. I'm computer ignorant, but sometimes it seems there's a virus or something blocking certain links, and a reboot will clear it.

Like rotlex says, it's the DIS Unplugged that gives me the most trouble...although I have had it happen once or twice to other podcasts.

Same here. Although this weeks show did not show up on the main iTunes page it downloaded automatically :confused3 :)

I couldn't pick up the show until Wednesday morning. It was maddening to read some of the posts last night and not be in "the know". It automatically downloaded fine this morning.

Same here - couldn't get the email show, even after re-subscribing. I had to listen to it through the podcast page. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter