I've almost been kicked out of Disney three times!

Diz Duck

Should've been in a Disney Parade
Pete was saying that the LGBT forum wasn't as active as he would like to see it so I thought I would share is on his thread. Not really LGBT related, except for one part of the story!

I grew up in a small town about 45 minutes from WDW and went to college another 45 minutes from WDW in the other direction. When I was 20, back in 1992 I went to Pleasure Island with some friends of mine. One of the friends was over 21 and bought us all alcoholic drinks. We didn't have the right wrist band, a cast member saw us, and we were booted immediately from Pleasure Island, pretty much after just arriving. :(. The CM said that we were never allowed back and it was a lifetime ban. I never went back, but not sure if my lifetime ban would have ever been enforcible.

In 1994 when I was 22, I went to the Magic Kingdom with my boyfriend at the time who had just arrived from Mexico to visit me. He was super handsome and loved to take his shirt off. Well we were riding the Skyway from Tomorrowland to Fantasyland on a beautiful sunny Florida day and my boyfriend decided to take off his shirt. When we reached the halfway station, the CM told my boyfriend to put on his shirt immediately or we would be booted from the park. Unfortunately my boyfriend had to put his shirt back on. ;)

In 2013, I attended MNSSHP with a group of close friends and we all had shirts made with quotes from the Aristocats. The kids actually dressed as cats from the movie. The quote on my shirt was in ALL CAPS and bright orange letters saying "BASTED?" On the front and "HE'S MARINATED IN IT!" On the back. I have no clue which Aristocat said that. Well I got a lot of weird looks that night. When getting on Space Mountain, the cast member said that I had to turn my shirt inside out, or I would have to leave the park. I explained to him that he was reading my shirt wrong and the quote was from the Aristocats. ...well at least I was told it was a quote from the Aristocats.

Wondering if anyone else has ever been kicked out or almost kicked out of Disney?

Last edited:
Not me... I'm a good girl, I am! Those are some great stories, though! Thanks for sharing! :)

Pete was saying that the LGBT forum wasn't as active as he would like to see it so I thought I would share is on his thread. Not really LGBT related, except for one part of the story!

I grew up in a small town about 45 minutes from WDW and went to college another 45 minutes from WDW in the other direction. When I was 20, back in 1992 I went to Pleasure Island with some friends of mine. One of the friends was over 21 and bought us all alcoholic drinks. We didn't have the right wrist band, a cast member saw us, and we were booted immediately from Pleasure Island, pretty much after just arriving. :(. The CM said that we were never allowed back and it was a lifetime ban. I never went back, but not sure if my lifetime ban would have ever been enforcible.

In 1994 when I was 22, I went to the Magic Kingdom with my boyfriend at the time who had just arrived from Mexico to visit me. He was super handsome and loved to take his shirt off. Well we were riding the Skyway from Tomorrowland to Fantasyland on a beautiful sunny Florida day and my boyfriend decided to take off his shirt. When we reached the halfway station, the CM told my boyfriend to put on his shirt immediately or we would be booted from the park. Unfortunately my boyfriend had to put his shirt back on. ;)

In 2013, I attended MNSSHP with a group of close friends and we all had shirts made with quotes from the Aristocats. The kids actually dressed as cats from the movie. The quote on my shirt was in ALL CAPS and bright orange letters saying "BASTED?" On the front and "HE'S MARINATED IN IT!" On the back. I have no clue which Aristocat said that. Well I got a lot of weird looks that night. When getting on Space Mountain, the cast member said that I had to turn my shirt inside out, or I would have to leave the park. I explained to him that he was reading my shirt wrong and the quote was from the Aristocats. ...well at least I was told it was a quote from the Aristocats.

Wondering if anyone else has ever been kicked out or almost kicked out of Disney?
Wow...not me. Just remind me, if we ever meet up in the park, to pretend I don't know you if you're about to get kicked out! LOL
pluto:

In 1991, how did you think they were actually going to be able to enforce this "lifetime ban"?
You literally could have went back the next week, and hopefully you visited more times before they closed it years later :D

And lolz, you know damn well why that shirt was getting weird looks, haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts