I've been gone a while - I'm back now and wanted to say "Hello" and that I missed ya!

Perdita&Pongo

Platinum DCL Cruiser and BWV DVC Member
A big "Hello" from me to you - all of my pin friends and family! :) :) And "Hi" to all the newbies on the board.

I've been away from the Collector's Board for about six months, but I have been doing pin chat on Thursdays and made 2 trips to WDW so far this year. AND I went on the DizPins Cruise. I'm planning on going to the August Pin Event, so I thought I should start showing my face on this board again. I really want to rekindle some old pin friendships and make some new ones!! :)

I've seen some of you in my Disney travels and traded with a few over the net lately. It's been fun! But I really miss the Board, so I am getting back into it. I wasn't here for the survivor thing, the cheerleader thing, Jeff's stories, origins of the Peachident episode (although I gave Mike a Peach pin I found on a lanyard recently), etc., but I will try to go back and read some of this so I can know what the heck y'all are talkin' 'bout {lol} and understand some of these crazy signature lines!?!

Anyhoo, I've babbled long enough. I just wanted to say "Howdy" and let you know I'm back on the Board!

~Nancy~

Hi Nancy. Wanted to let you know how much fun we had hanging out with you and your family on Castaway Cay Beach during the DiZPIN cruise.
We are going to Disneyana in Sept so the Aug meet is a maybe, but the Dec meet is a GO.
Your two retiree friends from NJ.

but we are Arthur and Lynne Nelson we own a dance studio and Art may be having an affair with hmmm what's your soap opera name Barb???

So very glad to see you and Dave at the Radisson and again at the parks. oo-oo-oo- that just made me remember I still owe you guys some pins don't I. We REALLY enjoyed dinner with you two and we like the restaurant so much we want to go back soon. How 'bout another cruise in a few months???

Oh bother, NOW what have I done with them???

Won't be able to make it to chat tonight so I'll see you guys and gals later.

Kath

Welcome back Nancy..:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We missed you!!!

Can't wait to meet you in August!!!

Leslie

It doesn't seem like you've been away that long. I guess that is because you were never far from our thoughts. Good seeing you again in May and can't wait for August.

p.s. too bad I have to miss the Chicago meets this year. That was a hoot last year!

Welcome back!:D

Pull up a chair, put your feet up and settle in.

You'll always find a welcome from your collector buddies.:bounce: :bounce:

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome 'home'!! It is great to be back in the swing of things here on the Board. Looking forward to trading with many of you!

~Nancy~

Well long time no see .
How have you been.
Have to get another meet under our belts soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter