I've been hearing A LOT of rumors about Nick and Judy meeting in Epcot

DisneyMichael

Stitch
I've been hearing A LOT of rumors about how Nick and Judy might be meeting in Epcot. Will this ever happen?

It was supposed to happen once but hat fell through. I doubt we see it at this point.

It would be nice if they could figure out a character solution, because now it seems every time they want to add a new character, they have to take a current one out

It would be nice if they could figure out a character solution, because now it seems every time they want to add a new character, they have to take a current one out
That is usually how it works because there is only so much money allocated to characters.

• RUMOR: Meet in AK when movie first came out REALITY:nope cause of budget issues but you can see them in move it shake it
  • RUMOR Added to Character Spot in Epcot as a new queue or a replacement for Baymax....REALITY nope but you can finally meet them if you purchase a ticket to Very Merry Christmas Party and take 2+ hours of your party time up to wait in line
  • RUMOR Potential Replacement for Pluto in World Showcase....REALITY ... most likely a meet at this years christmas party

I think they should move Pluto to the front and maybe put Nick and Judy in his current spot if it costs too much to build a meet and greet for them.

I think they should move Pluto to the front and maybe put Nick and Judy in his current spot if it costs too much to build a meet and greet for them.

I don't think it's ever the cost of building a location that's an issue. It's the salary cost. It would be nice to remove some of the duplication of characters and put in more different ones, though.

I loved zootopia, it’s actually one of my favorites in the animated film canon (I’ve seen at least 70% of the canon so I feel comfortable saying that), so I want to see them, but I don’t know how I feel spending my Christmas party time in line for them. I might get in at 11ish, but I didn’t really want to plan that day. I’m also screwed character/ride wise since I have a desert party reserved and I definitely want to try and meet Scrooge since he’s one of my all time favorite Disney characters, and watching the newest iteration of ducktales isn’t making it any better
even if he’s barely in it so far (I’m only behind on the episode that just aired last night so as of episode four he’s only made major appearances in two episodes)

• RUMOR Potential Replacement for Pluto in World Showcase....REALITY ... most likely a meet at this years christmas party
And they are meeting at this year's MVMCP (likely to return next year).
@Berlioz70 has said before that there were no plans to bring them to Epcot, but worth mentioning that could change (suddenly) at a moments notice (like what we saw with Baymax).
I will say that there's a good chance they may return to MVMCP for 2018 and (maybe) 2019, but I'd take that with a grain of salt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter