I've booked for the christmas season

slinky101

DIS Veteran
I am sooooo excited, just booked our flights for 1st til 4th december, i am soooo excited, I have always wanted to go to disney during the christmas season! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
Haven't booked a hotel yet, can't decide between the cheyenne or pierre et vacances and buy annual passes, P&V with AP's is cheaper and we get to go again but, it obviously offsite so I don't know what to do :confused3
In the meantime I will just be excited and watch my new countdown :cheer2:

Great news Claire!! Isn't it great having a new countdown??!!

Brilliant! :) My family and I have recently booked for the Christmas season too - it's going to be fab at Christmas!

Great news Claire!! It is so exciting when you book isn't it?

thanks for all the replies, I love the boards, its great to share my excitement with like minded people, when the rest of the world think I should be hospitalised for my own safety :rotfl2: :love:

slinky101 said:
thanks for all the replies, I love the boards, its great to share my excitement with like minded people, when the rest of the world think I should be hospitalised for my own safety :rotfl2: :love:

:rotfl: I know what you mean - I just keep very quiet about it when I'm not on here!!! :ssst: :teeth:

Have fun looking forward to your holiday!! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter