I've booked Orange Lake for great price...

emmalgin

Mouseketeer
Now I can give it away. 2 BR, $299 US for 7 days. Going April 28th. Taxes and all included....

Did I do the right thing???? Never sure.....

Go to Skyauction.com and can book immediately. May be more then if I waited 'til closer to date and then bid, but better safe then sorry.

:rolleyes:

That is absolutely AWESOME!!!! Congrats, I think you did great!

Where did you find the listing on Skyauction? I was going to take a look at the listing!

We stayed there 4 years ago and it is very nice! You'll like it!:D

Just go on Skyauction.com and click on Ready Set Go (right hand side), with Statue of Liberty. Give dates and click $299 amount. If you do the auction it is cheaper, however I decided not to wait.

I think others may flip it on Ebay. I may do same if I find something better. Now I am just waiting for the written responce.

Just talked family out of going for March Break and waiting in lines.

friend from work stayed there thru her timeshare...she loved it, said it was GREAT for her
kids, all of whom are grade school/middle school age. they loved the putt-putt and the
pool and i may use it next time we go down just to add a week to our timeshare! love it
when we can stay 2 wks!!! there are some spectacular deals on skyauction..especially the
ones that are last minute deals!! congrats on yr 'steal' <g>

Wasn't a last minute or an auction. That is what was so surprising...... I would suggest that people take advantage now before these specials stop. Same thing happened with Onsale and Ubid.....

With auction or last minute you're talking about $225-$250.....

Hi.....just got back from a week at OLake via skyauction...it was great......no time share presentation and we went for 280 a week.....195 base and bid 75 dollars....same units available at the "ready set go" add in left part of skyaution site....I have notided availabilty is thinning a lot....no much left in March.....also we stayed at Silver Lake at skyaution and it was also great we had one bedroom with 1400 sq ft, two baths, 2 pull out couches, and King bed with super bath....this IS the best deal we have ever found to go to Disney...only drawback is weekend to weekend only and dates can be tight at times...obviously, they let these go at rock bottom prices when they are absolutely sure the units will sit empty.......go for it and good luck...Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter