I've done 20 pages this week - take a look.

BevS97

disney scrapper
My brother's wedding

My brother got married last Friday (29 June) and I really wanted to get this done quickly so I could give it to my mum while it was still timely.

I finished it very late last night after a marathon session, and then spent most of today getting it up on a website to show friends overseas etc.

It's a Dalee 6x9 album (they are really nice albums), and all the stickers are Me and My Big Ideas - wedding stickers, borders and Sayings, and some Hearts and Flowers.
The journalling was all done onto clear sticker paper and then attached to the album.
Other than that it's just plain cardstock, except for one small piece of Susan Branch striped paper.
I seem to buy a lot of beautiful patterned paper, but I don't seem to be very good at using it!

Bev

Bev - this looks great! The black and white photos add that special touch.
Just curious - were all the bridemaids small children - is this typical there?:D

Thanks,

it's quite common to have children as bridesmaids, but I think Ruth had more, and younger children than is normal. Also, usually you have at least one adult.
They were all her nieces and her god-daughter, so she didn't want to leave any of them out.
it was lovely as they were all really well-behaved, but quite relaxed, their 'procession' down the aisle was a but chaotic!

Bev-

Great job! Those B&W photos are gorgeous!
What a wonderful gift you made!

Take Care,
Candi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter