IW Tipping Help

DrKnow77

Mouseketeer
Having an Intimate Wedding on Sept 29, 2003. My fiancee does all the planning, and I do the "budget" to make sure we can afford everything she wants! :p

I have a question about tipping. Can anyone give me an idea on how much to tip the following people?

Photographer?
Videographer?
Officiant?
Pontoon Boat Cruise Operator?

Also my fiancee mentioned a gift for the event manager. What are some things that others have given their event manager?

Any help is appreciated! :cool:

Here is some tipping figures that were told to me by many other disney brides and grooms:

Photographers: really not nessary
Videographers: really not nessary
Gown steaming: $15.00
Florist: really not necessary
Sales Manager: a gift or a letter of praise to their boss. They are not allowed to accept money
Event manager: same as the sales manager
Hair and makeup: 10$ per person
Bus driver if you are having one $20.00
Limo Driver: 20.00
DJ : 20.00
Officiant: 25.00

As for the patoon boat operator. It depends on the service you get. We have done this adventure many times and if we thought the guide was ok we would leave 20.00. However if the tour guide was extra friendly and went out of his/her way for us we would leave 50.00.
Are you have champange and chocolate covered strawberries on your patoon boat as well?

I hope this helps you out with your budgeting.

Ellie

I hope this helps you out.

Don't forget the organist (usually $15-20) and the violinist ($15-20 also). If you have a premium intimate wedding, you'll have both musicians there, but if you have a deluxe intimate wedding, you'll only have one.
We used the Grand One yacht after our reception, and tipped the driver $20. They were great - got us an amazing view of the MK fireworks - directly front & center, and so close that we could hear all the music!
We made tip envelopes for everyone ahead of time, to stay organized. The envelopes just read "Dear ________, Thank you for making our wedding wishes come true," and had a picture of Cinderella & prince on the envelope.
Cheers!
Heather W

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter