Jamaica Jewel Beach Break

My Gal Minnie

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done this excursion? For $150 seems a bit pricey but wondering if anyone thought it was worth it?

I just did this in December. There is a fun water park and several pools and a small beach. Everything including alcohol is included, however the food is not very good (IMO). It's not ritzy, but very lush and friendly. It was a good option for me going alone with a 3 and 6 yr old. No, not worth $150, but good for little kids and there wasn't much else available for them in Jamaica.

I just did this in December. There is a fun water park and several pools and a small beach. Everything including alcohol is included, however the food is not very good (IMO). It's not ritzy, but very lush and friendly. It was a good option for me going alone with a 3 and 6 yr old. No, not worth $150, but good for little kids and there wasn't much else available for them in Jamaica.
Thanks. I agree not much options in Jamaica.

We went in October. Cheaper to go through Resortforaday. They'll pick you up at the port in a bus with wifi and take you back to port at pre-arranged time (just as booking it though DCL would). As a family of 6, the price was significantly less and worth it. We actually got there before the people who booked through DCL got there, which is good if you want to get first shot at a cabana at the water park.

Ok, so I just read some reviews on TripAdvisor and there are many instances recently of kids coming back with hookworm. Apparently you shouldn't go barefoot on the beach. Of course we all did....I am a little grossed out! Thought I would mention it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter