Jambo! The newest AKL Information thread

Hi! Two quick questions about a 1 bed villa at Jambo House if anyone knows - do they all sleep 5 adults (i.e., do they all have a sleeper chair) or only some? And are the views of the parking lot for this category? Thanks!!

Hi! Two quick questions about a 1 bed villa at Jambo House if anyone knows - do they all sleep 5 adults (i.e., do they all have a sleeper chair) or only some? And are the views of the parking lot for this category? Thanks!!
The 'regular' 1BR DVC Villa units at AKL, Jambo or Kidani, are rated to sleep 5 (including a sleeper chair), plus an infant. The "value" rooms at AKL-Jambo are smaller and only sleep 4, no sleeper chair). If you get a standard view 1BR room at Jambo, it's possible it might look over the parking lot - but it would still sleep up to 5 adults. If you're not talking DVC villas, I don't have an answer - sorry.

The 'regular' 1BR DVC Villa units at AKL, Jambo or Kidani, are rated to sleep 5 (including a sleeper chair), plus an infant. The "value" rooms at AKL-Jambo are smaller and only sleep 4, no sleeper chair). If you get a standard view 1BR room at Jambo, it's possible it might look over the parking lot - but it would still sleep up to 5 adults. If you're not talking DVC villas, I don't have an answer - sorry.
Thanks so much!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter