• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jan. 12, 2003 Wonder Cruise

We're with you on the January 12 Wonder cruise! My wife, 14-month old daughter and I are all looking forward to our very first cruise.

I am waiting on my DH to get home from work to discuss it :) I got a email today with a rate that is hard to pass up:bounce: :Pinkbounc

oh, my daughters will be coming with us 9 & 7

First cruise for all of us...Karen, Mike and kids Ceili (5) and Zephan (1 1/2). We're flying in a few days early and staying at the Radison so we can visit Kennedy Space Center before the cruise.

Looking forward to it! But starting to panic (now that my Christmas shopping is done) about luggage, excursions, dining late, etc, and NO DOCUMENTS YET...did you all get yours already?

Karen

We'll be on the ship, too! Three generations - my Mom & Dad, Mom-in-law, DD - 4, DH and Me!

We got our docs a couple of weeks ago. It's my fifth cruise, first with DCL, and the earliest we've ever got docs.

Sounds awesome!!
It will be me, my mom and my daughter (6). We are 3 girls going for a great vacation!!
Hope to see you all there!
:smooth:

Happy to be cruising for the first time with my wife, 9 yr old son and 6 1/2 yr old daughter!!! I also have NOT received my documents yet, and will begin to investigate on Monday. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Dave in NJ

This will be our first cruise as a family - Sue, Steve and our daughter Renee(4). We are all getting excited!!

9 Days and counting!!!
Has everyone got their docs?
So what color ribbon should we all wear at the Embarkation party on Sunday to recognize each other?
Almost packed here but there is a burning question in this party...Where can we buy 6-packs of cola on this voyage?
Any ideas?
See ya'll soon!
:earsgirl: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter