Jane The Virgin

Princess_Ariel_5

Mouseketeer
Anyone a fan of the CW show "Jane The Virgin"? I just finished binged watching three seasons on Netflix (don't judge...I've been recovering from surgery!) and I absolutely love it and can't wait for the fourth season to begin in October!! I'm so sad that I finished it. I got so into it!

I'll have to give it a try. We don't have cable and I could use a new binge show :)

We've loved the show at our house.

Don't get overly attached, I've heard they're putting the show on Friday nights for the new season -- usually the sign a network is trying to kill off a show. Can't understand why they would do it.

We've loved the show at our house.

Don't get overly attached, I've heard they're putting the show on Friday nights for the new season -- usually the sign a network is trying to kill off a show. Can't understand why they would do it.

What!! That's tragic

I love Jane the Virgin! My DD20 told me to watch it and I was pretty sure there was no way I would like it. Wrong! :upsidedow When I was watching, I was legit laughing out loud. My DH always knew what I was watching when he heard me laughing. :rotfl:I binged watched all 3 seasons and look forward to watching it on tv in October. BUT.....

****Did anyone see that season 3 is gone from Netflix?? I'm pretty sure it was just added in May? :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!