January 13th, 2020 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral

dtrain

DIS Veteran
Who's sailing? Who's running? Post your party here if you're coming!
This cruise is part of the 2020 WDW Marathon Weekend with an official Castaway Cay Challenge taking place on Jan. 15th. Registration is here: https://www.rundisney.com/events/disneyworld/disneyworld-marathon-weekend/events/challenges/

I'll be with my DW and am running the full Marathon. We'll be at WDW from 1/9-1/13 and then sailing to the Bahamas on this cruise. Hope to see you there.

We're on board, really on board!!!! This cruise will be the second half of a B2B on the Dream (Jan 10th 3 night). Didn't know about the Marathon Week. We'll have to check it out.

Hi! Looking forward to my first cruise on the Dream! This will be our first platinum cruise and will complete our Grand Slam (well, at least until the new ships come out ;) )

Hi! Looking forward to my first cruise on the Dream! This will be our first platinum cruise and will complete our Grand Slam (well, at least until the new ships come out ;) )
Grand Slam! It’s gonna be a blast.

When we get off this cruise we will be Platinum and also our Grand Slam (for a brief moment in time).

Hi! My husband and I are on this sailing. It'll be our first Disney cruise (I've sailed other cruise lines and worked on Royal Caribbean), and my husband's first time ever on a ship!

He is running the Dopey prior to the cruise. :)

Excited to meet people!

Hi! My husband and I are on this sailing. It'll be our first Disney cruise (I've sailed other cruise lines and worked on Royal Caribbean), and my husband's first time ever on a ship!

He is running the Dopey prior to the cruise. :)

Excited to meet people!

Welcome! I'll bet you have some interesting stories and unique insights to cruising having worked on RC, hopefully you'll enjoy DCL....it's the only cruise line my wife and I have ever sailed.

Yeah, I'm really looking forward, thank you! Quick question - does anyone know which night of the cruise the pirate night will be? It sounds fun and all, but my husband and I are kid free and thinking we may want to use that night to go to Palo instead for dinner.

Yeah, I'm really looking forward, thank you! Quick question - does anyone know which night of the cruise the pirate night will be? It sounds fun and all, but my husband and I are kid free and thinking we may want to use that night to go to Palo instead for dinner.
Pirate night is typically on the 3rd night of the cruise, so that would be Wednesday night after a day at Castaway Cay. There's a really great BBQ lunch on the island that day as well, at no additional cost.

Hi! This is my husband and I's first cruise and our first Disney cruise. He will be running the Dopey as well as the Castaway race. We are super excited for the cruise! Another runner convinced us to take the cruise finally so we are hoping this will be a blast!

Hi! This is my husband and I's first cruise and our first Disney cruise. He will be running the Dopey as well as the Castaway race. We are super excited for the cruise! Another runner convinced us to take the cruise finally so we are hoping this will be a blast!
Welcome aboard :welcome:
If you have any questions, just shout them out.

Hi! We are joining you all on the Jan 13, 2020 cruise! :) My daughter will go platinum along with us after this cruise. We have not completed the grand slam yet though. We will have to do that before the new ships come out, or the goal post will be moved! :)
Just one question: Has anyone with VGT OGT or IGT gotten their room assignments yet? Thanks!

Welcome Aboard :welcome: @Captainkate.

Oh boy, this is going to be a great "Last of the Gold CC" cruise. We're ready to flex out Platinum status for the Sept 2020 cruise. Yeah, just a baby step in front of the new ships coming out, but it will be our Grand Slam. I don't have any info on the room assignments.

I will be doing the Dopey challenge and running the Castaway Cay challenge. My friend and roommate Rick is running the 5K and 10K and doing the Castaway Cay challenge. Looking forward to a great cruise and meeting everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!