January 2006 waitlists-Join my suffering!

andriade

DIS Veteran
I have posted on the Big Waitlist thread already but there don't seem to be a whole lot of people waitlisted for January.

I am waistlisted for January 1-7 at BWV & BCV 2 Bedroom N/S. :worried:

What about you?????

I know my chances are getting smaller and smaller! Let's bring each other Pixie Dust! :cheer2:

maybe I do have a shot at getting my waitlist if no other DVCers are waitlisting in January! :cool1:

I was waitlisted for Jan 1st BCV 2 bedrom and it came through last week.....then didnt take it kept my SSR reservation

andriade said:
I have posted on the Big Waitlist thread already but there don't seem to be a whole lot of people waitlisted for January.

I am waistlisted for January 1-7 at BWV & BCV 2 Bedroom N/S. :worried:

What about you?????

I know my chances are getting smaller and smaller! Let's bring each other Pixie Dust! :cheer2:
I was wailtlisted last year for Feb at BWV and it came through in November. Did you think about splitting that first night off, I think it might be the1st that is preventing you from getting the room you want. Did you call and ask memberservices where you are on the list? I will keep my fingers crossed for you :wizard:

Yup. I have 1 night waitlisted in the middle of my Jan trip at VWL. Hope it comes through.

Amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter